Online Reservation http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/reserve

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes/¥14,500

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese and very basic English

Details of the Encounter:
Wow, where to begin. Let's just say that the company catfished me good. My first choice was Kohaku and second choice was Kokoro. I received a phone call telling me that they would send Kokoro. No problem, I thought. I met her at the scheduled time, AND SHE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE EITHER KOHAKU OR KOKORO; there was NO similarity at all! I am not sure how I can properly convey to everyone that she looked 200% different than the picture on the site. I suspect they may have photoshopped the pictures, but She didn't look like any of the women age 30 - 49 on the site However, I'm old enough to be turned on by personality, and I went ahead with the meeting. It was only ¥14,500 plus the hotel fee, so I couldn't lose. She (since I don't know who she really was), was willing to please. She cleaned me up in the shower and then we went straight to the bed. We enjoyed a very good conversation, and then she went to work. She gave me a so-so BBBJ, however, after several minutes, she realized nothing was going to happen. She then jumped on top and did the sumata thing. That was pretty good. It was so good that I had to check several times to make sure I wasn't inside her. After I finally nutted, she cleaned me up and laid down next to me where we continued our conversation. After a couple of minutes, she went down on my again for a second pop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While SHE was not the lady that I ordered, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my time with her. SHE had a wonderful personality, but I wish she had been one of the women I chosen.

Last edited:
110 minutes for 14,500 and you enjoyed yourself. They only thing was you didn't get either of the ladies you wanted? When I think catfish I feel like you get a dude instead of a lady or you got your money stolen or something... This just sounds like you got what you paid for. Sadly that wouldn't be a great subject heading though.

I Got What I Paid For In A Big Way, AKA a random lady for a incredibly reasonable price

You didn't say if the girl they sent wasn't physically attractive, only 'not the girl you requested'.

There's been a few times when I didn't get what I was promised, but the provider I met with was attractive and willing, so I couldn't complain. One time I was in LA and the girl was supposed to be Japanese, and she ended up being Korean and spoke 5 words of English, but she was probably in the top tier of most attractive women I've ever been with.

Even if she was worth it I wish you refused the session. It's because there are many people like you who accept the one they send that the system of bait and switch keeps on working.

Reactions: MikeH
Even if she was worth it I wish you refused the session. It's because there are many people like you who accept the one they send that the system of bait and switch keeps on working.

Cannot agree more with this. Though I do agree also it might be difficult if the one whom they send looks good too.

But similarly I never go to places which have the gaijin tax. Even when I would be happy to pay their asking prices if those prices were applied to everyone. Man has to have his principles.

Reactions: bakchoy
You didn't say if the girl they sent wasn't physically attractive, only 'not the girl you requested'.

There's been a few times when I didn't get what I was promised, but the provider I met with was attractive and willing, so I couldn't complain. One time I was in LA and the girl was supposed to be Japanese, and she ended up being Korean and spoke 5 words of English, but she was probably in the top tier of most attractive women I've ever been with.
I tried to be diplomatic about her looks by stating that I am old enough to appreciate personality, but I'll be more specific. When I met her, she wore heavy makeup so it was kinda hard to see what she really looked like. During our session, somehow the makeup slowly started to come off. I'm not sure if the bedding rubbed it off or if it melted. The rest is too embarrassing to report, but my friends, Jack and Coke, are here supporting me. After her makeup started to disappear, I could see a small 5 o'clock shadow under her chin, and one on her upper-lip. I'm being Honest Abe about this. I got worried and checked her parts to make sure they looked authentic, and as far as I could tell, they were. She did have thick eyebrows, so I thought she naturally had hair growing in those places. However, after reading MrIchijoji's reply, I'm worried if I missed something.

110 minutes for 14,500 and you enjoyed yourself. They only thing was you didn't get either of the ladies you wanted? When I think catfish I feel like you get a dude instead of a lady or you got your money stolen or something... This just sounds like you got what you paid for. Sadly that wouldn't be a great subject heading though.

I Got What I Paid For In A Big Way, AKA a random lady for a incredibly reasonable price
I said Catfished, because the site used nice pictures of girl to get me to pay for their service only to send someone who looked nothing like them. If I had known that this was bait and switch, I would not have paid for it. However, I agree with you; the price was cheap. That old adage, "You get what you paid for." is completely applicable to my experience. I've learned my lesson from it and from your post.

True, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of such a situation. It was a 14,500 yen lesson learned. However, if you have any suggestions on what I should do the next time it happens, I am all ears. Thanks!

Cannot agree more with this. Though I do agree also it might be difficult if the one whom they send looks good too.

But similarly I never go to places which have the gaijin tax. Even when I would be happy to pay their asking prices if those prices were applied to everyone. Man has to have his principles.
This is a little off topic, but I found the site from other members' reviews of the the place. I didn't read any comments about the bait and switch experience that happened to me. Hopefully my experience will serve as a warning for others who are thinking about using their service.

True, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of such a situation. It was a 14,500 yen lesson learned. However, if you have any suggestions on what I should do the next time it happens, I am all ears. Thanks!
My only attempt of DH in Japan was even cheaper and I refused to take the girl they sent.
I think it's important to do that so they finally stop to take clients for idiots. I could have accepted the girl but not the disrespect they are showing by doing this.

My only attempt of DH in Japan was even cheaper and I refused to take the girl they sent.
I think it's important to do that so they finally stop to take clients for idiots. I could have accepted the girl but not the disrespect they are showing by doing this.

Wait, so you only went to a DH place once and it was even cheap, yet you were also surprised you didnt get the girl you asked for on the website?

Do you go to McDonald's and then refuse your hamburger because it didn't look exactly like the picture or taste like it came from Shake Shack?

"Well if I nobly refuse to eat this, then I am sure McDonald's will start selling 200 yen burgers which look and taste like 1200 yen burgers."

Or you pay for what you get. This is a business, if you want the lady who looks like the picture and is gorgeous etc, read the posts where the people say exactly how much they are dropping or shoot their are lovely ladies with ads on the site as well.

Hearing cheap people complain about anything in a service industry is just annoying. The, "why didn't I get amazing service even though I'm cheap as hell conundrum"

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That seems a bit harsh...from reading the posts here it seems standard practice to Photoshop pictures all the way up from cheap to expensive places in soaplands and such...if only cheap places were scammy, maybe I would agree with you...

I once hired a stunning blonde for $300 an hour and had an obese girl of completely different ethnicity show up at my hotel room (I turned her away and they sent another girl who still wasn't the one I wanted but I'd already paid for the stupid hotel room (in city in which I live) and accepted)...

You always have the right to get what you paid for...

Wait, so you only went to a DH place once and it was even cheap, yet you were also surprised you didnt get the girl you asked for on the website?

Do you go to McDonald's and then refuse your hamburger because it didn't look exactly like the picture or taste like it came from Shake Shack?

"Well if I nobly refuse to eat this, then I am sure McDonald's will start selling 200 yen burgers which look and taste like 1200 yen burgers."

Or you pay for what you get. This is a business, if you want the lady who looks like the picture and is gorgeous etc, read the posts where the people say exactly how much they are dropping or shoot their are lovely ladies with ads on the site as well.

Hearing cheap people complain about anything in a service industry is just annoying. The, "why didn't I get amazing service even though I'm cheap as hell conundrum"
I'm not talking about a case where the resemblance is not perfect, we're talking about a completely different person coming
so yeah I'd refuse a hamburger if my order was a milkshake
It has nothing to do with being cheap.

Actually, it's pretty acceptable to send back a burger that doesn't resemble the photo or plastic model that was used to advertise it. McDonalds will make a new one and make sure it meets the standards. (No. They won't make you a shake shack burger but they'll do one that resembles the photo. That's what this is about, right?)

That's not a fair analogy. It's as if you ordered a Big Mac and they gave you a regular burger.

Sending her back just on principle is going too far. If they have a reasonable substitute it doesn't hurt anyone to accept it.

Sending her back just on principle is going too far. If they have a reasonable substitute it doesn't hurt anyone to accept it.

Here I totally disagree with you. Sending her back is exactly the thing you should do. That's the only way the buyer can protest against scammers. If you accept they will happily continue their fraudulent business.

Here I totally disagree with you. Sending her back is exactly the thing you should do. That's the only way the buyer can protest against scammers. If you accept they will happily continue their fraudulent business.
exactly
It does hurt many people and maybe you one day if they all keep on thinking it's OK to send anyone whatever was the choice of the client.

Yeah, they continue their fraudulent business of providing a different woman that guys are totally okay with. Shameful.

When a rental car company doesn't have the car you reserved, but offers a fine equivalent do you also walk away?

Punish them for real harm done, sure. But if the substitute is fine it is just a pointless crusade to take a stand. Do what you want, however.

Reactions: MrIchijoji
It does hurt many people and maybe you one day if they all keep on thinking it's OK to send anyone whatever was the choice of the client.
Who has it hurt? Think carefully about the point I made, but since you stated "send anyone", I'm guessing you won't.

When a rental car company doesn't have the car you reserved, but offers a fine equivalent do you also walk away?

If they don't have what I order they actually do ask me beforehand if I would accept something else. If I order a sports car they don't send me a minivan and think I don't complain.

Do what you want, however.

Thanks for the permission! :p

Reactions: Fluvveh
If they don't have what I order they actually do ask me beforehand if I would accept something else. If I order a sports car they don't send me a minivan and think I don't complain.
And if you order a sports car and they send you an awesome 4wd vehicle? Do you send it back just on principle? But hey, since you are obviously happy with that minivan, I think I have my answer.

Thanks for the permission! :p
You're welcome! Thanks for asking.

Who has it hurt? Think carefully about the point I made, but since you stated "send anyone", I'm guessing you won't.
by anyone I mean a random one who is not the one chosen by the client
and I'm not talking about just this time but about future times with other agencies and clients
it's a behavior we should refuse as clients
but I can't force anyone, just giving my opinion, that's what forums are for.

And if you order a sports car and they send you an awesome 4wd vehicle? Do you send it back just on principle?

Yes I will, because if I wanted a 4WD I am capable of ordering one myself in the first place. If I order a sports car they can call back and tell me they are out at the moment and suggest something else.

But they don't because the truth is they just advertise sports cars but actually have just minivans to begin with. And they continue until customers make them stop.

Reactions: impish
Yes I will, because if I wanted a 4WD I am capable of ordering one myself in the first place. If I order a sports car they can call back and tell me they are out at the moment and suggest something else.
You are fine with a 4wd and also a minivan, we've established that already. It's just not the one thing you put on some form and that makes you mad.

So you turn down a transaction that you are happy to make on the premise that if you and everyone else rejects it then it might eventually be more honest? Not better, just more honest.

But they don't because the truth is they just advertise sports cars but actually have just minivans to begin with. And they continue until customers make them stop.
They provide minivans because it turns out you (and everyone else) like minivans just as much. Those bastards.