Guest viewing is limited

Condoms review

I thought I was the only one who had difficulty putting this on lol! Even with the L.
Also, i had one break during the act, and we were wondering if it’s because I was using normal instead of large size. I mean, it shouldn’t matter, condom should be able to stretch like a big balloon.

Might try Saganami if they have an L. I haven’t seen them in the local convenient shop or ドンキ。 Amazon is not an option for me.
I have had Okamoto 0.001 break during the act too. Maybe not the size but either my fingernail or hers.

Polyurethane (Okamoto , Segami 0.01) seems to be easier to break and they aren't roll down very well compared to synthetic polyisoprene (SKYN)
I might need to keep using both of them because a different lady prefer a different type of condom .

Reactions: Alice
Quick question: where'd you get the SKYN Plus? Any random drug store or Amazon? Last time I bought the L sized SKYNs was in an overprized-ass shop somewhere I can't remember.

Ayy, thanks mate! "Coincidentally" I am staying pretty close to Akiba so I might as well take a stroll down there early tomorrow to get me some of these in preparation for the (hopefully) great P4P adventure come March.

Sagami Original 0.01L

View attachment 20297
Picture from https://condom-best.club/sagamil-001

Got a chance to use this. The lady I tried it with said it was too hard for her. She prefers a softer touch of SKYN which we used later on.

Like 👍💕

• It is so thin and can transfer heat better than others.
  • The condom is inside a plastic cup , very easy to open.
  • The box is also easy to open
  • Easier to put on than Okamoto 0.01L It is 1 mm larger than Okamoto.

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 2400 yen for 10.
  • Relatively difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well.
  • Not much lube.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one. It was also so thin that I lost one after taking out of the package in the dark. I could feel the lady better but she prefers the softer touch of SKYN condom. I can understand her. Polyurethane is a plastic afterall.

I prefer Sagami over Okamoto because it is easier to put on, the box and the package is easier to open.
Comparing between Sagami and SKYN is more difficult to choose. It probably comes down to the lady's preference. If it is up to me I do prefer SKYN Plus , because it is easier to put on , softer and more flexible than Sagami 0.001.
It is the one I usually use because it fits well. Agree with your comments. The shortage of lube is sometimes annoying for older women.

condom should be able to stretch like a big balloon.
Polyurethane condoms do not stretch like that, for those it’s much more important to get the correct fit.

Reactions: Alice
Me and any store-bought condom. Chokes more than OJ. Getting the right fit definitely matters 😳

F078899C-FD55-466C-83A2-4748AFA2AD93.jpeg

I've been generally happy with those Sagami. No problem putting them on; I'm not sure why we're having different experiences.
The ones I had big problems with were the Okamoto Super Big Boy (horse). They stick to themselves and get all knotted up.

Can anyone recommend condoms that are a bit longer? > 20cm. It's frustrating that most reviews concentrate on width not length. I don't get why manufactures don't just add a few extra cm to the length, it doesn't matter if a bit is unrolled.

Okamoto 0.01 L

I wasn't a big fan of polyurethane condom. I have had incidents where it cuts my foreskin and I was bleeding during the session. I wanted to feel inside of the lady better so I gave it a try again recently.

Like 👍💕

- The only great thing about this condom is it is so thin and can transfer heat better than others, including SKYN. We could feel each other much better than other condoms. The lady was telling me that she can feel me so much, which was great. That's the only good thing about this condom, but isn't that what we all need from a good condom apart from not breaking easily?

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 990 yen for 3. It is much cheaper on Amazon as the time of this writing, but still relatively expensive compared to others.
  • The box is so hard to open. The plastic wrap is also as frustratingly difficult to open especially during the moment.
  • Difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well. It was also difficult to see which side is up.
  • Not much lube. There is another version with more lube which I will give it a try.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one and switched to use SKYN. That turns out to be a good co incident for us to compared how we feel when using this one and SKYN. The SKYN is much easier to open and put on, with more lube. I gave a second try to 0.001. It was still difficult to put on but once I managed to get it covered properly, it made us feel each other better.
I thought the standard crown was a game changer. I cant wait to try these puppies out. $24 bucks USD they better be good!

Me and any store-bought condom. Chokes more than OJ. Getting the right fit definitely matters 😳

View attachment 20301
Happened yesterday when Aoi tried a Japanese L, he shrank and she had to go back to BJ and put on a new one.
I felt honoured to be her first guest using an XL.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharlieSimms
I use the Okamoto 0.01 and the 0.02 depending on who I am with. the difficulty is putting them on the correct way to unroll.

I have had one 0.02 break, but that was rare... and was probably a bit dry. The 0.01 version that I've bought lists some kind of lubricant, and works well.

Reactions: Ken4fb

Sagami Original 0.01L

View attachment 20297
Picture from https://condom-best.club/sagamil-001

Got a chance to use this. The lady I tried it with said it was too hard for her. She prefers a softer touch of SKYN which we used later on.

Like 👍💕

• It is so thin and can transfer heat better than others.
  • The condom is inside a plastic cup , very easy to open.
  • The box is also easy to open
  • Easier to put on than Okamoto 0.01L It is 1 mm larger than Okamoto.

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 2400 yen for 10.
  • Relatively difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well.
  • Not much lube.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one. It was also so thin that I lost one after taking out of the package in the dark. I could feel the lady better but she prefers the softer touch of SKYN condom. I can understand her. Polyurethane is a plastic afterall.

I prefer Sagami over Okamoto because it is easier to put on, the box and the package is easier to open.
Comparing between Sagami and SKYN is more difficult to choose. It probably comes down to the lady's preference. If it is up to me I do prefer SKYN Plus , because it is easier to put on , softer and more flexible than Sagami 0.001.
Got a confirmation from another lady that she prefers SKYN over these Okamoto and Sagami. According to her SKYN feels so much better.
I will have to revisit this with the lady who said she prefers Okamoto.

https://www.lelohex.com/hex-original?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItsbQifCA_QIVx24qCh3uPAlaEAAYASAAEgKFY_D_BwE

I used to use Lelo Hex condoms... but mostly because I had been a fan of their vibrators. However, they seemed prone to slipping over long sessions. They claim to be better for sensation, but I didn't notice much difference
Thanks for. that. I haven't used their condom before. Which toy would you recommend? I have seen their Enigma Cruise at M's in Akiba and it looks rather intimidating.

Thanks for. that. I haven't used their condom before. Which toy would you recommend? I have seen their Enigma Cruise at M's in Akiba and it looks rather intimidating.

The Enigma cruise does look intimidating. I wouldn't try that one since I've not had a great response to their womanizer product.

My favorite of theirs has been the Soraya wave. The inside head will physically wave and put pressure towards the G-spot. I however have only used it on one woman thus far (my favorite)... I sincerely hope you don't see the same woman... lol

After some experiments, using different brands of condoms with several ladies, SKYN Plus seems to be everybody's favourite. According to them, it feels better because it is soft. One of them even said that she felt it is close to the real skin.
I also heard one mature lady (50+ years old) who doesn't like Polyurethane based condoms. It sometimes cut her inside. I have heard similar comments from other mature ladies too.

Reactions: Alice and AsiaHand
I didn't expect glow in the dark condom will be this fun to use.

Being able to see my thing glowing, seeing it clearly going in and out of the lady was so hot.

One of the lady said なにそれ! 私の中に入れないよ! But then she proceeded to put it in anyway.

Got this one from Condomerie when I was in Amsterdam.
https://condomerie.com/nl/love-light-glow-condom

1682374343361.png

It doesn't have much lube, and it is quite thick. The glowing, however, was quite impressive. (No actual footage. I don't take picture of my own tools)

Recommend, may repeat

May repeat because I don't know if I can find one in Japan.

Reactions: Kevt

Being able to see my thing glowing, seeing it clearly going in and out of the lady was so hot.

One of the lady said なにそれ! 私の中に入れないよ! But then she proceeded to put it in anyway.

View attachment 21186

It doesn't have much lube, and it is quite thick. The glowing, however, was quite impressive. (No actual footage. I don't take picture of my own tools)

Recommend, may repeat

Please tell me you swung it around making light saber noises?

Reactions: AsiaHand
Please tell me you swung it around making light saber noises?
I would like to keep seeing these ladies for the foreseeable future, so hell no!

Now, your comment gets me thinking I should find a geekie girl in my rotation. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Coolcow
Now, your comment gets me thinking I should find a geekie girl in my rotation. 😂

You already got the condoms so now it's not an opportunity but your duty to do it!

Reactions: Coolcow

View attachment 21186

Recommend, may repeat