Guest viewing is limited

Confessions of a Tokyo Plate-Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I find your practice extremely off-putting and disgusting, I am not allowed to just delete you from existence on this site. I am however permitted to inform you that such statements will not be tolerated.

The thread is literally in a section titled "Nampa".

It will, by nature of the very pastime, topic, and subtopic, contain sociopaths, scumbags, and assholes. And, with your being a woman, be even more off-putting and disgusting to you than it would be to a man who has issues with what basically the entire thread and section are about.

'Thegreek" was, indeed, "keeping things on topic" in a thread he started, no less, which naturally evolved into a resource in which TAG members were sharing information useful to them, regardless of negative opinions of the particpants' behavior or beliefs.

I would have to study TAG rules, but I, personally, did not find thegreek's reply to warrant moderator intervention. In other forums, I oftentimes see replies in the same voice as thegreek's, some even more crassly worded, with no such action.

What shouldn't be tolerated is a mod voicing their personal opinion of a member's actions in a thread specifically created to discuss such actions and opinions, which other members find useful and/or entertaining, and warning said member for attempts to keep an ongoing discussion which he started, on track.

Everyone has different opinions, but is this really an appropriate thread to voice concerns over cheating and ethics? I would argue it is the worse thread in which to do so, and can very easily see how someone with strong opinions regarding the above can come off as overly sensitive in this particular discussion

Imma gonna pop on over to the Soapland forums, find a thread about which girls let you blow your load in their mouth, and post my opinions of the low regard in which I hold men who pay for sex.

You are not an appropriate moderator for this topic.

I'm not going to entertain this any further. My team did nothing wrong and there is no rule saying that a mod or admin can or cannot voice their own opinion.

I would have to study TAG rules, but I, personally, did not find thegreek's reply to warrant moderator intervention. In other forums, I oftentimes see replies in the same voice as thegreek's, some even more crassly worded, with no such action.
You are not an appropriate moderator for this topic.
This is not and will never be your call to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.