Craigslist Casual Encouters - scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekokoneko

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Out if curiosity and boredom I posted in the m4w section on Craigslist a couple of days ago and got a reply from a Japanese woman. She said she is in her 30's and living in central Tokyo. We exchanged some pictures but she didn't send me a head shot yet so I have no idea how she really looks like.

We arranged a date for tomorrow night in Shinjuku. Strictly speaking it is a sex date. We are planning to spend the whole night together in a love hotel, maybe having a drink before we go to the hotel. Now I am asking myself 'should I really go?' I have no experience in this but out of curiosity I would go to see where it might end. I have to say I am a little bit nervous because this is my first time. We didn't talk about money or other conditions (yet). So I am only guessing she is not a whore or working for the Yakuza. Or maybe it is just scam and nobody will show up.

Any thoughts or someone with experience? Thanks.

We already know what is the best possible outcome (having wild sex with a horny girl; and yeah, girls like sex too so that is a possibility). So let's concentrate on what do you have to lose if you show up?

If nobody shows up you can wait for some time and then go and have a beer. That's a small win in my book.

If you go and a cave troll shows up you can politely tell you have an emergency meeting with you company president and leave. That's a draw.

She shows up, takes you in a hotel and then reveals she is a ladyboy and wants to top you until morning and does. The score on this depends on your preferences so cannot say.

She shows up, wants money, you pay and have sex. This is an easy win for you.

She shows up, you go to hotel, she steals your money. Have as little as you can lose with you to minimise loss.

All in all I would say go, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

There are far more solo scammers out there to worry about then Yakuza. But hey, if she's a Yak and you survive the encounter, you'll have an interesting story to tell.

Just keep your wits about you and you should be able to deal with most situations that could arise. If she's a total woofer or just really unpleasant, all you have to do is apologize, say you need to cut the evening short and bail.

Hello,

Out if curiosity and boredom I posted in the m4w section on Craigslist a couple of days ago and got a reply from a Japanese woman. She said she is in her 30's and living in central Tokyo. We exchanged some pictures but she didn't send me a head shot yet so I have no idea how she really looks like.

We arranged a date for tomorrow night in Shinjuku. Strictly speaking it is a sex date. We are planning to spend the whole night together in a love hotel, maybe having a drink before we go to the hotel. Now I am asking myself 'should I really go?' I have no experience in this but out of curiosity I would go to see where it might end. I have to say I am a little bit nervous because this is my first time. We didn't talk about money or other conditions (yet). So I am only guessing she is not a whore or working for the Yakuza. Or maybe it is just scam and nobody will show up.

as long as you meet in a public space first I don't see any problem. go drink with her and if don't like her just tell her honestly she's not your type.

But let us know the outcome either way............

Lots of good advices here!

Honestly I don't really see a yakuza doing that sort of thing, I may be wrong but they would take a relatively high risk for little reward.

I always try to meet ladies for a coffee or drink first now , before anything else happens, be it free or P4P experiences . Been disappointed too often otherwise.

Reactions: ShowaJidai
I agree with @Frenchy - Yakuza wouldn't get involved particularly because they don't yet have any verification that you have deep pockets. At worst she will be expecting more money than you want to pay. At best she will be really cute and horny. No matter what you have the option to bail so I don't see much risk for you.

Lots of good advices here!

Honestly I don't really see a yakuza doing that sort of thing, I may be wrong but they would take a relatively high risk for little reward.

I always try to meet ladies for a coffee or drink first now , before anything else happens, be it free or P4P experiences . Been disappointed too often otherwise.
Ice cream and a walk I've found to be beneficial for a 1st meeting.

Thanks guys. She confirmed our date for tonight. I am meeting her at Shinjuku station around midnight. That gives me enough time to see her and... take the last train home, just in case... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: just4fun
We already know what is the best possible outcome (having wild sex with a horny girl; and yeah, girls like sex too so that is a possibility). So let's concentrate on what do you have to lose if you show up?

If nobody shows up you can wait for some time and then go and have a beer. That's a small win in my book.

If you go and a cave troll shows up you can politely tell you have an emergency meeting with you company president and leave. That's a draw.

She shows up, takes you in a hotel and then reveals she is a ladyboy and wants to top you until morning and does. The score on this depends on your preferences so cannot say.

She shows up, wants money, you pay and have sex. This is an easy win for you.

She shows up, you go to hotel, she steals your money. Have as little as you can lose with you to minimise loss.

All in all I would say go, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

And MikeH knows all of this from personal experience...:eek:

So heed his words,(y)

or suffer the tragic consequences!:cry:

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
And MikeH knows all of this from personal experience...:eek:

In the way that yes I have met girls live whom I had hooked up with the new world digital means. You should check them out also old man, they have moving picture and all nowadays! :p

Though I have always set the first meeting in a pub or restaurant. That way you are guaranteed to have that beer and at least you won't be robbed at the gun point immediately.

In the way that yes I have met girls live whom I had hooked up with the new world digital means. You should check them out also old man, they have moving picture and all nowadays! :p

Though I have always set the first meeting in a pub or restaurant. That way you are guaranteed to have that beer and at least you won't be robbed at the gun point immediately.

... unless you happen to be an extra in Pulp Fiction or similar movie

If I understand the timing correctly (not sure), he should still be frolicking with his new FB in the love hotel at this moment if all has gone well. In other words, it is perhaps still too early to expect a report or to start searching for his remains.

-Ww

Still no answer...Maybe we should organise a search party in Kabukicho
I can only confirm that he last touched TAG at 11:51 AM Sat. morning.

Maybe he found the woman of his dreams and ran off with her...

...otherwise, hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.