Craigslist Casual Encouters - scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - I remember one, I suggested we go for a drink and get to know each other, her literal response was, "No, we have better things to do. Let's go."

First meeting at the station.

-Would you like to go somewhere to have something to eat?
"No thanks, I ate at home before I left".
-Well, is there somewhere else you would like to go?
"Could we go directly to the hotel?"
-I am pretty sure we could do just that.

Reactions: Sudsy
Do tell, could you summarize the holes in the story?

What else is the point of coming here and posting the question and eventually following up with the results? The was this played out is not totally off the rails compared to other hookups under certain circumstances.

I've hooked up with you on CL, but want a meet at midnight to fuck.

I'm married, but I'm gonna let you fuck me without a condom even though I have never met you. And this from someone scared to meet a woman from CL---someone that skittish is gonna bang someone skinless?

15-20 years ago I'd buy it with no skepticism. Now, not so much. But as I said, great story and awesome if it's true!

I'm married, but I'm gonna let you fuck me without a condom even though I have never met you. And this from someone scared to meet a woman from CL---someone that skittish is gonna bang someone skinless?
Excluding the CL part, the rest there isn't so far fetched in Japan. The married part, very common.... no condom, happens a lot more than we'd probably care to admit, lol.

Edit: CL of course is still a hit and miss, but there are rare successes.

I'm married, but I'm gonna let you fuck me without a condom even though I have never met you.

If I didn't encounter that so many times myself I would be suspicious too. The only thing many of these girls are worried is not getting a baby inside of them, most of them don't think any STDs will come from you. Because you look clean. :confused:

Sometimes, and I'm not proud of this, you forget or ignore condoms in the heat of the moment.

Of course you should always use them not saying otherwise, it just, well it happens.

I'm clean as can be, while people I know who have only been in steady long term relationships end up with STDs due to cheating partners. It's a crazy sex Russian roulette out there.

If I didn't encounter that so many times myself I would be suspicious too. The only thing many of these girls are worried is not getting a baby inside of them, most of them don't think any STDs will come from you. Because you look clean. :confused:
That aspect I totally understand---before I was married I had sex with tons of girls---all unmarried---who were lax at best about condom use. Even caught a dose from a good friend who had got it from her Japanese boyfriend. But married women? Never. Surely happens though, but I'd never fuck a married woman under 50 bb.

But married women? Never.

Most of the girls who haven't cared if I wrap it up or not have been married. The single ones have been more careful. Of course just my experience, not a scientific study.

Reactions: MossBoss
Don't cha just love a liberated woman?

By the way, if you skip the vid-your loss.

Nicole is the absolute sex goddess on this vid ! Thanks , I nearly forgot about it but it's good to watch it again

I didn't take photos of her or how we did it. I had the idea to take some photos for a personal blog, but I simply want to maintain discretion.

The story is not only a story, it is real. I had a wonderful night with a wonderful lady. She didn't ask for money (2man or whatever). We even shared the cost for the room. And there is the chance that we will meet again. Maybe I wouldn't believe it too if somebody is telling me that kind of story. But the truth is it happened. Of course using no condom is risky, for both parties. But even after three days, my dick is not red or itchy or whatever. So I guess everything is fine. And again, it was not my plan to come in the bathtub and used condoms after the bath.

What else can I say? Oh yes, meeting at public places like malls or stations is a must. You never know if the person you are going to meet is a serial killer or cannibal. LOL

I had a brief affair with a married Japanese woman who, like the lady mentioned here, had no children. She had no children because she was not able to - infertile. So she didn't care to use condoms.

In my opinion, the story isnt far fetched at all. In my experience in non p4p in japan it is rare for the lady to suggest a condom.
Been my experience too---but not with married women. And I'd never fuck a married woman skinless, no matter what she said. Of course to each his own and YMMV.

Reactions: MikeH
I'll say this...

You've certainly earned your username.

Now, consider choosing an avatar. Here's one to get your imagination going.

cat.jpg

Still waiting on Frenchy's avatar. Perhaps, I should search for others for him, a French girl with hairy nipples or maybe a Japanese woman eating a ham sandwich in Paris?

Last edited:
First meeting at the station.

-Would you like to go somewhere to have something to eat?
"No thanks, I ate at home before I left".
-Well, is there somewhere else you would like to go?
"Could we go directly to the hotel?"
-I am pretty sure we could do just that.
I don't know why people think it's a fake story? It's a big city and people do like having sex, both girls and boys. If the stars align they meet-up and do that.

Never crossed my mind that the story maybe fake. I was thinking, "...ummmhhh, I wonder if this is Ms. xxxx". On the balance of probability I concluded it wasn't - because she fixed the first meeting point in Shinjuku ( not Ikebukuro) and suggested that we go to a Happening Bar ( not a Love Hotel) because a LH was too vanilla". Tokyo! - it is a giant piece of Swiss cheese - lots of holes and tunnels to explore.

I'll say this...

You've certainly earned your username.

Now, consider choosing an avatar. Here's one to get your imagination going.

View attachment 5410

Still waiting on Frenchy's avatar. Perhaps, I should search for others for him, a French girl with hairy nipples or maybe a Japanese woman eating a ham sandwich in Paris?

Ah ah, Dont ! :)

(And yeah sorry I have been lazy on that , will inaugurate it this weekend , suspense !)

Reactions: roots reggae

(And yeah sorry I have been lazy on that , will inaugurate it this weekend , suspense !)

And it will be a momentous event!

I don't know, it's probably just me.

When I look at TAG's leader-board on "likes" and posts and see generic avatars, something seems amiss, incomplete.:eek:

Reactions: Frenchy

Why don't you wait for MissL to come back to Tokyo. Show her around Tsukuji market, pick up some squid and octopuses, find some industrial "haikyo" sites ( abandoned ruins), and get her to take some artisitic nudes with you and the sea creatures. Best avatar on TAG!

Why don't you wait for MissL to come back to Tokyo. Show her around Tsukuji market, pick up some squid and octopuses, find some industrial "haikyo" sites ( abandoned ruins), and get her to take some artisitic nudes with you and the sea creatures. Best avatar on TAG!

Yes but I have a little issue here: I just can't stand squids and octopus . Eating them , touching them... ewwww.... I'd rather plunge in a barrel of Natto. Now that could make for an interesting pic!

Reactions: Malick and MikeH
Yes but I have a little issue here: I just can't stand squids and octopus . Eating them , touching them... ewwww.... I'd rather plunge in a barrel of Natto. Now that could make for an interesting pic!

MissL is not going to give you a lick down if your covered in natto. Maybe you can mold some chocolate squids and octopuses on the weekend?

(I trod on a octopus once in Sardinia - very squishy, yucky. Some German tourists spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find the octopus.)

Reactions: Frenchy

Remember, I have quite a collection of erotic octopus pics, as well. I'm holding you to your word.

And to ensure that this post conforms to TAG guidelines, by addressing the OP and staying on topic...

Thank you, nekokoneko, for going above and beyond in TOFTT

and giving every fool that follows, the hope that, they too, just might find happiness, rather than an erotic octopus,

on Craiglist Casual Encounters.

a French girl with hairy nipples or maybe a Japanese woman eating a ham sandwich in Paris?

I think I found the reason for the lack of babies in Japan. Roots has been here so long most people have been effected by his posts and lost the appetite for sex for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.