Craigslist Casual Encouters - scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you wait for MissL to come back to Tokyo. Show her around Tsukuji market, pick up some squid and octopuses, find some industrial "haikyo" sites ( abandoned ruins), and get her to take some artisitic nudes with you and the sea creatures. Best avatar on TAG!

Your idea must be the most bizarre, twisted and perverted I have yet encountered in TAG. So I agree with you wholeheartedly, that would be the best avatar not only in TAG but in the internet.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Your idea must be the most bizarre, twisted and perverted I have yet encountered in TAG. So I agree with you wholeheartedly, that would be the best avatar not only in TAG but in the internet.

No, no no!!!

Nobody, nobody, absolutely nobody is as perverse as namae!!!

Actually, although namae may be quite the twisted one, as I recall,
majimekun, is right up there with him!:eek::LOL:(y)

Well, you could make the offer I'm talking about (but free instead of cheap) to homeless girls (I see some young ones from time to time) but it would be wrong (taking advantage of someone's weakness).

Trying to play Freud?

I'm just killing time, and bringing funny topics (like the cut off penis one) is one of my pastimes (along with playing guitar).

That being said, I know by experience that every good thing has an end, so there's nothing insecure about playing with possible future scenarios. So many things could happen within the next 40 years.

Someone talking about me?

tumblr_okxemmaDX21w49qypo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.