Guest viewing is limited

Critique My First Pua

I know and have been with women who are worth millions of dollars who made it all themselves, never once had a man as her provider. One of them has 100-200 people, mostly men, who work for her, and all of them probably make more than you will ever in your life. I know beautiful young women whose father is a billionaire and who have never had and never will have a financial need for a mate who provides for them. Indeed, their problem is avoiding men who are only interested in them for their money. Lots of women have high paying jobs these days. Etc.

More over generalized BS.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

-Ww
Outliers. Its not the norm. There are billions of women. How many are fortunate like them? They still need to be wanted by a guy by their sexual make up.

Gentlemen, your relentless determination to feed ones views onto the other is impeccable. Some see this as an arguement, I see this as an opportunity to learn. Please do continue :cool:

Attachments

• images-21.jpeg
    images-21.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Sinapse
Gentlemen, your relentless determination to feed ones views onto the other is impeccable. Some see this as an arguement, I see this as an opportunity to learn. Please do continue :cool:
I'm glad you're learning. These info I'm putting out would have costed you thousands of $$$ at a seminar. The only thing missing is direct feedback. Hook up with Sinapse or Solong to get that since I'm not in Japan. They can help you learn faster than doing it alone.

Outliers. Its not the norm. There are billions of women. How many are fortunate like them?

You bet they are, and that is an important point I have made many times made before. If you are always concentrating on norms, typical people or situations or whatever, you will end up with a normal or typical life. That is not what I ever wanted and not what I have had, not even remotely. If you want a life full of ordinary people, and you want to be ordinary, then maybe PUA is a valid way to go. I have no idea.

Btw and obviously, there are many many ways in which women (and men) can be extraordinary other than financial ones. I spoke of money here only because of your (absurd) claim that women who don't have a "kept man" will go extinct.

And while the types of women I mentioned are in quite rare financial circumstances, women whose careers earn them more than enough to provide for themselves and their children are fairly and *increasingly* common in the modern/First world. I couldn't even start to count the number of women I know personally who make six figures (in US dollars) and up in their white collar careers.

-Ww

You bet they are, and that is an important point I have made many times made before. If you are always concentrating on norms, typical people or situations or whatever, you will end up with a normal or typical life. That is not what I ever wanted and not what I have had, not even remotely. If you want a life full of ordinary people, and you want to be ordinary, then maybe PUA is a valid way to go. I have no idea.

Btw and obviously, there are many many ways in which women (and men) can be extraordinary other than financial ones. I spoke of money here only because of your (absurd) claim that women who don't have a "kept man" will go extinct.

And while the types of women I mentioned are in quite rare financial circumstances, women whose careers earn them more than enough to provide for themselves and their children are fairly and *increasingly* common in the modern/First world. I couldn't even start to count the number of women I know personally who make six figures (in US dollars) and up in their white collar careers.

-Ww
The type you are talking about are the 0.5% of the world population and they have their own issues. Everyone does. I wouldn't want to be lock in a golden cage like that. Their shits still stink. These people can't move without their handlers. They are so out of touch with the real world, many can't survive without their servants. Always having to be the perfect people. You go ahead and take it. I like my privacy.

The type you are talking about are the 0.5% of the world population and they have their own issues. Everyone does. I wouldn't want to be lock in a golden cage like that. Their shits still stink. These people can't move without their handlers. They are so out of touch with the real world, many can't survive without their servants. Always having to be the perfect people. You go ahead and take it. I like my privacy.

I gather you have zero personal experience with such people or close to it and are relying on media and fiction to reach your conclusions.

But anyway, it is absolutely classic "sour grapes" = If you can't have something (and in this case you probably can't), you tell everyone and especially yourself that you don't want it. Sure... :rolleyes:

-Ww

I gather you have zero personal experience with such people or close to it and are relying on media and fiction to reach your conclusions.

But anyway, it is absolutely classic "sour grapes" = If you can't have something (and in this case you probably can't), you tell everyone and especially yourself that you don't want it. Sure... :rolleyes:

-Ww
I have experience with them. I've met my fair share of high society. They're only friendly when they want something from you. They guard their image like women and their virginity. This royal family I met wanted the food and drinks tested for foul play before consumption. So sad. People always wanting favors or pushing something with them. I like my privacy.

Last edited:
Watching a rerun of "Mrs Brown" doesn't give you experience with high society, same as constantly quoting PUA textbooks doesn't actually give you credibility of being a successful PUA.

Amazing how you've always "been there, done that" yet seem so disappointed in your life that you constantly seek approval from a bunch of strangers in a completely different country.

Watching a rerun of "Mrs Brown" doesn't give you experience with high society, same as constantly quoting PUA textbooks doesn't actually give you credibility of being a successful PUA.

Amazing how you've always "been there, done that" yet seem so disappointed in your life that you constantly seek approval from a bunch of strangers in a completely different country.
My personal experience was requested. As I stated, I didn't want to. Now accusing me of trying to please people. If you have been following my postings, very few people are happy with me. How is that seeking approval?

You are probably curious about the royal family I mentioned. All I'll say is that the family was exiled from their homeland.

Just in case you discounted that, I went to a top business school in this one state and my alumni brothers and sisters are captain of industries not just the US but the world. I visit them as I travel.

Last edited:
These info I'm putting out would have costed you thousands of $$$ at a seminar. The only thing missing is direct feedback.

I'm not sure what seminar you're talking about, but what I teach at mine is vastly different from what you discuss and argue for on here. For starters, there is a lot of nuance involved.

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
I'm not sure what seminar you're talking about, but what I teach at mine is vastly different from what you discuss and argue for on here. For starters, there is a lot of nuance involved and a distaste for black and white simplicity
You can help him with his inner game. 80% of PUA is inner game anyway. If his inner game is solid, the rest is just repetition/practice.

@4vibes - A lot of what you are saying may apply to some (though not all) of the truly rare people such as royalty and the billionaire family types, but probably far more significant in the context of your claim that women need a "kept man" to provide for them is this rapidly growing group, basically upper middle class career women (that I described before):

women whose careers earn them more than enough to provide for themselves and their children are fairly and *increasingly* common in the modern/First world. I couldn't even start to count the number of women I know personally who make six figures (in US dollars) and up in their white collar careers.

Btw, did you know that when a wife dies, and her husband does not re-marry, his life-expectancy is very greatly reduced; however, when the situation is reversed, the woman's/widow's life expectancy is unaffected? The "scientific evidence" is that men need mates more than women to survive.

-Ww

@4vibes - A lot of what you are saying may apply to some (though not all) of the truly rare people such as royalty and the billionaire family types, but probably far more significant in the context of your claim that women need a "kept man" to provide for them is this rapidly growing group, basically upper middle class career women (that I described before):

Btw, did you know that when a wife dies, and her husband does not re-marry, his life-expectancy is very greatly reduced; however, when the situation is reversed, the woman's/widow's life expectancy is unaffected? The "scientific evidence" is that men need mates more than women to survive.

-Ww
I see you like to take things out of context. You forgot about the single man. What is the life expectancy of the single male?

I see you like to take things out of context. You forgot about the single man. What is the life expectancy of the single male?

I don't know.

Another interesting stat that came out of "happiness studies", surveys which ask people to rate how happy they are with their lives and then correlate their answers with a variety of demographic data is that marriage causes men to become happier on average and women to become unhappier...exactly the opposite of "conventional wisdom" and of the pattern that single women are more likely to have getting married as a goal than single men. It seems that people don't actually know what is going to make them happy or unhappy.

God knows what this has to do with the OP's post!

-Ww

I don't know.

Another interesting stat that came out of "happiness studies", surveys which ask people to rate how happy they are with their lives and then correlate their answers with a variety of demographic data is that marriage causes men to become happier on average and women to become unhappier...exactly the opposite of "conventional wisdom" and of the pattern that single women are more likely to have getting married as a goal than single men. It seems that people don't actually know what is going to make them happy or unhappy.

God knows what this has to do with the OP's post!

-Ww
You were saying marriage was good for men. Except they became addicted to marriage and die early if divorced or widowed. Yet you failed to mention single male live as long as married male. In other words marriage is deadly to men.

You were saying marriage was good for men. Except they became addicted to marriage and die early if divorced or widowed. Yet you failed to mention single male live as long as married male. In other words marriage is deadly to men.

Eh? Wanna try to express your point, if any, again?

Anyway, according the article on the health affects of marriage linked in my previous post:

"Researchers have also found that men, in particular, benefit from marriage in the life span department. They're less likely to commit suicide than their single counterparts, and they're more likely to do things like go to the doctor, get their check-ups, stop drinking alcohol, and take their medication because their wives stay on top of them. Likewise, one study found that married people recovered much quicker from surgery than single people, because they had someone to take care of them." This is from the last section of the article called "Longevity".

In other words, the exact opposite of what (I think, maybe) you are trying to say.

-Ww

It is definitely true that this sort of "social research" is quite often garbage and that different studies often contradict each other. This is also VERY true of the "research" you keep quoting in support of PUA ideas.

But, in any case, note that the article you cite does not indicate that marriage is bad for longevity, just that it has no particular effect in some other studies. You need to google harder to find a study that supports your claim that marriage is bad for men's health and longevity.

-Ww

Eh? Wanna try to express your point, if any, again?

Anyway, according the article on the health affects of marriage linked in my previous post:

"Researchers have also found that men, in particular, benefit from marriage in the life span department. They're less likely to commit suicide than their single counterparts, and they're more likely to do things like go to the doctor, get their check-ups, stop drinking alcohol, and take their medication because their wives stay on top of them. Likewise, one study found that married people recovered much quicker from surgery than single people, because they had someone to take care of them." This is from the last section of the article called "Longevity".

In other words, the exact opposite of what (I think, maybe) you are trying to say.

-Ww
There is no study only theory. The only study that had been done show more danger for man if he married. If somehow he ends up divorced or widowed, his life is penalized.

It is definitely true that this sort of "social research" is quite often garbage and that different studies often contradict each other. This is also VERY true of the "research" you keep quoting in support of PUA ideas.

But, in any case, note that the article you cite does not indicate that marriage is bad for longevity, just that it has no particular effect in some other studies. You need to google harder to find a study that supports your claim that marriage is bad for men's health and longevity.

-Ww
We do know according to the studies, a man is penalized for fail marriages.

There is no study only theory. The only study that had been done show more danger for man if he married.

Wrong.

If somehow he ends up divorced or widowed, his life is penalized.

Right.

You score 50%...an improvement over most of these discussions. Keep trying. Lots of room for improvement still. :ROFLMAO:

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
Wrong.

Right.

You score 50%...an improvement over most of these discussions. Keep trying. Lots of room for improvement still. :ROFLMAO:

-Ww
In other words a man should not get married so he won't face the penalty.

In other words a man should not get married so he won't face the penalty.

No. The research says that on average a man is better off healthwise (more than just longevity is involved) and happiness-wise getting married even though a few men are worse off. Of course, health is not the main consideration in deciding whether or not to get married.

You can disbelieve the research of course. It is none too great I'm sure.

-Ww