Guest viewing is limited

Date Cafes, Speed Dating, & International Parties

Solong

TAG Member
Reaction score
Alternative ways to understanding the basics of PUA.

This can be especially useful for punters or newbies to Japan, who are not clear about how to pickup Japanese women or cultural differences on how to go about it.

Date Cafes (also called Deai Cafes)

http://www.deai-cafe.net/tokyo/
Date/Deai Cafes exists in the middle of P4P/Pay and PUA/Nampa. They are a bit special in this regard and provide an unique experience, which can quickly bring a punter or newbie in Japan up to speed. They also provide more guaranteed of success, for guys that are not used to non-guaranteed interactions between men and women outside the P4P context or can be a less experienced PUA's plan B for that day.

Much of what will be listed, will be true for the free or less costly alternatives of Speed Dating & International Parties.

Similarities to PUA & Lessons To Learn:

1) We are all COMPETING

Many guys don't relaize or are fully cognizant that they are not the only one after a specific woman. Their focus zooms in on a woman, and they think it's all about them. When actually, you were the 3rd guy today to approach her or 3 others will approach after you this day or week.

And on the flip, women are competing with each other too. She's not the only one, that you can approach.

A Date Cafe usually puts all of that in 2 rooms. All the guys in 1 room, and all the women in another. Speed Dating & International Parties in 1 room. You, the guy, can now see all the competition around.

When it comes to getting that woman to choose YOU and not the other guy, how do you stack up? And, why did you choose her and NOT the other women?

2) Appearance; how you present yourself

Now that you know, that you are competing with other men, let's address your appearance. The guy next to you is shaved, smells good, and well dressed. Do you think looking like a homeless guy from off the street will make women want to choose you?

It now becomes much more apparent, even with women that you are negotiating P4P with, that how you look and present yourself counts. And it's NOT the best looking guy always win. It's the COMBINATION of how you dress, talk, possibly language ability (Japan), personality, and what you are offering her. What are you showing her that's better than what other guys are offering? What is she showing you, that's better than what other women are showing?

3) Body Language & Facial Expressions

This is especially important for guys not familiar to PUA. In many Date Cafes there are 2 way mirrors. It gives a unique opportunity to study women. How they dress, make up, fashion.... What is it that you like about a woman/Japanese woman? At Speed Dating Parties or International Parties, you can STUDY how women react to guys approaching them. Not just negative reactions, but the positive female reactions too.

After you had 1 on 1 time or conversations with a woman, think about her face and body language, and how she reacted to what you said.

4) Negotiations

Something great about Date Cafes, is they make negotiating more obvious than even social events or regular dates. For those that have never tried it, those 5 to 10 minutes can be pressured packed, as the guy tries to convince the woman to leave with him and at the right price.

While negotiations are apparent in that context, many guys aren't mindful that's happening in slower speed on a date too. Instead of 5 or 10 minutes, you have 3 to 6 hours or so to CONVINCE the woman to have SEX with you or start an intimate relationship.

Instead of using money, you are (in a way) selling YOURSELF to her. You have become the currency instead. You are convincing her that you are such a good option (now and in the future), that she wants to reward you with sex or she wants to start a special relationship, in order to keep you around and not go elsewhere to other women.

When a man understands that he's presenting himself and in a negotiation to convince a woman, then he has greater awarness over others that don't. To include having greater awarness than many women he is talking to on a date, thus he has the advantage. The first objective is to convince her (or her subconscious mind) that she would want to have sex or start a special relationship with you, before you actually have sex.

5) Language

The great thing about Date Cafes or Speed Dating/International Parties, is they are a great opportunity to practice your Japanese and conversational skills. These are the SAME skills a guy would use in PUA/Nampa.

Note- If you get a woman's e-mail or LINE ID, you can use the messaging to practice your Japanese too. Google Translate and smartphone language dictionaries are your friend.

6) Planning Where To Take Her

So she leaves with you from the Date Cafe or Speed Dating event, and now where do you go?

Even in the P4P context, there is no escaping planning. Which Date Cafe or Dating Party to go to? What's around that area? What restaurants and hotels are nearby? Instead of running from it and being that clueless guy where a woman is wondering what the hell is wrong with you, be like a BOSS.

The guy that plans out things in advance has the advantage. The difference for PUA between a Date Cafe or Speed Dating/International Party, is the guy should be doing a bit more planning about the location in advance. When you invite a woman out on a date, you should be very familiar about the area. It should be an area that you, the guy, chose.

7) The Jump To PUA

After a guy has done Date Cafes or these Date Party events several times, a guy can be much more clear about what's going on with Japanese women.

The jump is that instead of thinking you need to go to a particular place to "get women", you can open your mind and realize that you can meet women ANYWHERE. You can have a conversation with a woman at the 7-11 or McDonalds, get her confact info, and then ask her out on a date.

Last edited:
Thank you for this. i want to go to a date cafe tomorrow but i don't fully understand the system. it seems like there are a few types:
  1. you pay an entrance fee of a few thousand yen and then negotiate directly with the woman, who is basically a free lancer
  2. some cafes seemed to have, exit fees (出掛け金?) of 5000 yen, that you have to pay to the shop in addition to what ever you pay to the girl directly (this seems like it will get too expensive)
  3. some cafes, like hanako, it seems that the ladies get a fixed wage for being there from the shop, and they even have a schedule and photos on the site. it doesn't seem like those girls are going to o anywhere with you
do you have a specific shop you recomend? i saw the other thread but could not pick out the preffered shops

thanks for any help and i will report back how it goes

Thank you for this. i want to go to a date cafe tomorrow but i don't fully understand the system. it seems like there are a few types:
  1. you pay an entrance fee of a few thousand yen and then negotiate directly with the woman, who is basically a free lancer
  2. some cafes seemed to have, exit fees (出掛け金?) of 5000 yen, that you have to pay to the shop in addition to what ever you pay to the girl directly (this seems like it will get too expensive)
  3. some cafes, like hanako, it seems that the ladies get a fixed wage for being there from the shop, and they even have a schedule and photos on the site. it doesn't seem like those girls are going to o anywhere with you
do you have a specific shop you recomend? i saw the other thread but could not pick out the preffered shops

thanks for any help and i will report back how it goes
Probably the Kirari cafes in Shinjuku is your best bet. They have 2 cafes located near each other (on opposite sides of the block) and Momo cafe, another deai, is located in the same building. So you can easily join both the same day if you want.

Hanako (across the street from the ground floor Kirari) and Stella deai cafes are located in short walking distance as well. Hanako at Shinjuku pulls some quasi-hostess shit, which I have zero patience for, so can't really critique them (didn't go enough times to get a strong understanding of them). Hanako cafes may also be DIFFERENT at other locations, so not sure if the Shinjuku one is a certain way, to offer something different from its competition nearby. Stella is very similar to Kirari and Momo, just the place/building itself a bit older in style and furniture.

Kirari and Stella also have the lowest Japanese level language requirement of all the shops, BUT you still usually need Japanese to communicate with the women inside. Unless they happen to be Western women. However, Western women are more likely to be at the Kirari Shibuya shops and college students. Momo has the hardest language test interview of foreigners.

The quality of women will tend be a bit better at the Deai Shibuya/Ikebukuro shops (but not always), as more college girls. However, price negotiations will be a bit harder and more silly girl games.

You will pay sign up and entrance fees (minor charges/membership card) and a take out fee if you leave with a woman. Just go down there and find out. Women will usually negotiate prices between 10,000 yen (about $100 US dollars) to 30,000 yen, for 1 to 2 hours at the hotel. You can negotiate 4 hours for 40,000 yen and taking her to happening bars or even discos, BJ only deals, etc... It all depends.

It's random and has a lot to do with: what time of day, which day, weather outside (yes, I said weather), the woman you are talking to, how many guys or women are in the shop, and your negotiating skills. So nobody can say about how well you will do.

Last edited:
For those going the Date/Deai route. To make negotiations for the hotel easier or to give you a framework to work off of. This is advice, use how you see fit.

10,000 yen (approximately $100 US dollars) per 1 hour.

Note- Prices in Japan are higher than in many other places, for those that don't know.

You: "10,000 yen for 1 hour. My friend told me he came here yesterday and this was what he paid."

Her: "(Desperate) Oji-san Tanaka (or whatever random guy in other room) has his dick out of his pants (joke) and will give me 20,000 yen (common price point attempt by deai girls)."

Note- If date/deai girl thinks you are extremely desperate or that her level is way above you (arrogance), she may start with an outrageous 30,000 yen. In a date/deai cafe, you can laugh at that or walk and choose another woman.

You: "How about (20,000 yen) for 2 hours?" or "How about 15,000 yen (for 1 hour and a half)?

Her: "I have to meet my friend later, so don't have time (common LIE and tactic used by date/deai cafe girls).

You: "Come on, my friends already told me about how the system works. Look, I want us to make a deal. OK, we can work this out. 15,000 yen for only/just (to make deal and time seem even better) 1 hour and a half (90 minutes)."

Her 1: "OK. Give me a few minutes to get my things and I will meet you by the elevator"

Her 2: "Fuck you, I like dirty old man Tanaka-san." Stops timer and walks off.

You 1: "OK, see you soon (joy)."

You 2: "Bye." Then go choose ANOTHER woman and try process again. Odds are, woman at that cafe or nearby cafe will accept deal.

Note 1- A trick is to adjust the money or time on the 10,000 yen per hour rate and not give more money. Keep in mind however, various women will call any bluff and WALK. And you can call her bluff and WALK TOO, then choose other women.

Note 2- Keep in mind the number of other guys and women in the room. As well as the day of the week, time, weather, etc... This will affect negotiations. Know when you can't get a better deal and have to give in or walk away that day.

Beauty

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you go the date/deai cafe route, you will learn that the old/ugly/fat girl can try to ask for the SAME price as the young/pretty/slim girl. Beauty means only as much as a man allows it to control him. You can find that if you negotiate equally as hard with "pretty" or "ugly" women, that you can get similar results.

In normal dating, the ugly/fat chick can be surprisingly as equally difficult or troublesome as the pretty/slim one too due to insecurity and mental issues. Don't assume how it will go, but actually test and see.

Negotiating

If a guy learns to handle the pressure of negotiating in a date/deai environment, he will see that escalating sexually or dealing with women in a normal date environment is actually much easier. In a normal date, if the woman walks, you should have a date setup later that day or the next day. Refer to "Date Stacking" thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vulkan
Thank you Solong. Tonight I went to the Kirari's in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukero.

I did not take anyone out, but I understand better how they work now. But I have one big question. If a girl marks on her paper that she only wants to do eating, drinking, and or karaoke. and does not mark play/Asobu , does it really mean that she doesn't won't go to a hotel to play? Also, what should you mark on your card? If really just want to go to a hotel should just mark OO交換 or something like that? I can't read all of the kanji, most of them are g rated activities it seems.

Reactions: Solong
And here is my mini-report:
- Shibuya: First went to the one by St Marks place. There were about 5 girls but I didn't like them. Looked like over the hill deriheru girls. Then I went to the one in Dogenzaka. The girls were a little cuter. there was one girl who was dressed very plain and chubby but cute. I talked to her but she was super nervous. She said she only wanted to eat or drink even though she marked play. Conversation would not have been fun so I did not pick her. Then I went to the other store in main part of Shibuya. It was gyaku time and I was not comfortable sitting there. I got picked in a few minutes by a very scary girl with black teeth. I politely said I did not want to go with her and I left.
-Shinjuku: went to main shop in kabukicho. These ladies were really scary. Some like skeletons, some looked drugged out, half were wearing masks. The I went to the non smoking shop, a few cute girls were there. I liked one but got cold feet and did not pick her.
-Ikebukero: Basically all the girls in Ikebukero were cuter than most of the girls in Shibuya and Shinjuku. It was also super crowded with other men. I didn't have much more time so I didn't take anyone out. But it would be fun to hang out and checkout to girls.

Overall it was a pretty fun and cheap evening. Next time I will start in Ikebukero.

Reactions: Solong
Hahah h
- Shibuya: First went to the one by St Marks place. There were about 5 girls but I didn't like them. Looked like over the hill deriheru girls. Then I went to the one in Dogenzaka. The girls were a little cuter. there was one girl who was dressed very plain and chubby but cute. I talked to her but she was super nervous. She said she only wanted to eat or drink even though she marked play. Conversation would not have been fun so I did not pick her. Then I went to the other store in main part of Shibuya. It was gyaku time and I was not comfortable sitting there. I got picked in a few minutes by a very scary girl with black teeth. I politely said I did not want to go with her and I left.
-Shinjuku: went to main shop in kabukicho. These ladies were really scary. Some like skeletons, some looked drugged out, half were wearing masks. The I went to the non smoking shop, a few cute girls were there. I liked one but got cold feet and did not pick her.
-Ikebukero: Basically all the girls in Ikebukero were cuter than most of the girls in Shibuya and Shinjuku. It was also super crowded with other men. I didn't have much more time so I didn't take anyone out. But it would be fun to hang out and checkout to girls.

Overall it was a pretty fun and cheap evening. Next time I will start in Ikebukero.

Hahaha holy crap that sounds critical. Oooh the shinjuku joint hahaha.
Black teeth and drugged out.

Yeah just Dont give up. When i went to shibuya there was always something cute. Sometimes I had to wait for the next pack to arrive but it is always easy to kill time by talking to the girls.

I went on a saturday and it wasn't to packed if that matters.

And @injp
I think if she has the play/Hotel checked, but isn't offering you the same I wouldnt bother picking her out as she just might not be interested in you, so that would be wasted ¥ and time.

Usually I talked to the girls about what they wanted or looked on their card of course. I didn't check my card and it seemed like they didn't care what was written on it.

Ha and as solong said, the ugly ones can be as "difficult" as the "hot" ones.
So Dont waste your time and Motivation.
But sometimes you just might want to have something that would normaly not be your type.

Thank you Solong. Tonight I went to the Kirari's in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukero.

I did not take anyone out, but I understand better how they work now. But I have one big question. If a girl marks on her paper that she only wants to do eating, drinking, and or karaoke. and does not mark play/Asobu , does it really mean that she doesn't won't go to a hotel to play? Also, what should you mark on your card? If really just want to go to a hotel should just mark OO交換 or something like that? I can't read all of the kanji, most of them are g rated activities it seems.

You can simply write down you wish to talk. You don't necessarily have to choose anything. Each of the women are all different and some get all weird about it. They can be excessively paranoid (huge cultural problem with many Japanese women) as if somebody is going to read the paper and really cares. As the women can react differently, there is no right way about this.

Some of the women are trying to game and con guys. They will try to get you to pay them 10,000 yen or more for just eating or karaoke (which you can drop to 5,000 yen). It's the Japanese hostess trick. Some of the guys fall for this trick, where they think they can negotiate going to a hotel with the woman later (usually not) or are too afraid to negotiate in the booth (don't be afraid, man up). After getting your money for nearly nothing (Japanese hostess scam), some such women will often try to break the date off as fast as possible and get back to another Date Cafe. These women can also ask you to pay them as soon as you are outside the Date Cafe and BEFORE you go to the restaurant or cafe. BEWARE this trick, as she might not stay with you for the agreed upon time. Once she has your money, she can give some very lame excuse and take off. Only some of the girls pull this, but you never know who you might encounter, so something to be mindful of.

Best to negotiate going to the hotel in the booth. You also don't need to specify or talk about sex specifically, which can make the women uncomfortable. You simply talk about going to the hotel and use euphemisms like "asobu" and "warikiri". You would pay the woman any "gift money" once IN the hotel or even after you have finished and before you leave the hotel. You are actually LESS likely to get scammed, when you go to the hotel, versus eating out or karaoke, because of when the money is exchanged.

Last edited:

Keep in mind that the women in the Date/Deai Cafes change often. The women you see in the Date Cafe today, can be totally different from the ones you will see tomorrow. Ikebukuro can have better looking women today, but Shinjuku and Shibuya can have better looking ones tomorrow. It's usually unpredictable, as to what you will see on a particular day and time.

I've got my eye on a place in akihabara (on showi-dori) but haven't ventured up there yet as my Japanese ability is below zero.....

Reactions: DJV
All the women I talked to where ok for hotel "fun" for 15-20k. They all seemed being either hostess or prostitutes, but could be an issue with my choices/tastes. The two that I brought to the hotel left straightaway after sex was finished even if the deal was for longer time. It made the experience worse than p4p actually.

I have yet to experience the in between that Solong was referring to. Any insight? Maybe I am just doing it wrong?

I went to Kirari last weekend. There was a really beautiful woman waiting, but it took me too much time to decide to talk to her and she left with a dude who was faster than me. As discussed above, it is a good reminder that while your thinking of taking a decision about doing your other guys are already actually doing it...

All the women I talked to where ok for hotel "fun" for 15-20k. They all seemed being either hostess or prostitutes, but could be an issue with my choices/tastes. The two that I brought to the hotel left straightaway after sex was finished even if the deal was for longer time. It made the experience worse than p4p actually.

I have yet to experience the in between that Solong was referring to. Any insight? Maybe I am just doing it wrong?

I went to Kirari last weekend. There was a really beautiful woman waiting, but it took me too much time to decide to talk to her and she left with a dude who was faster than me. As discussed above, it is a good reminder that while your thinking of taking a decision about doing your other guys are already actually doing it...

I have a developed eye, from PUA and swinging, for picking out which women are pros, amateurs, or a stronger possibility for a better time. Definitely, I'm not infallible and can be mistaken, but I will usually have better odds than average. I mentioned this before, about some differences in another Deai thread, but will try to give examples here. You can't be exact about it, because part of it is a feeling and vibe about the woman.

Pros & Veterans at Date Cafes:

. More likely to be wearing heavy makeup
. More likely to be wearing perfume
. Tend to be older, but younger women can be pros
. Tend to have a harder look about them. A more veteran or "seen it all" type look.
. Tend to be more vain and narcissistic about their appearance. Looking in mirrors, doing their hair, doing their make up, etc...
. Tend to know a lot of people in the shop, other girls and staff.
. Tend to be more into fashion or wearing brand names... Gives off a materialistic vibe
. Less likely to be in college. Note- even if young, she might not be in college.
. Tendency to look you directly in the eye and tendency towards arrogance
. Likely to know other date cafes, claim will be working tonight, needs to meet "friend" later, or some upfront comment or complaint about time.

Note- A pro or experienced veteran may have just one or some of these attributes and not necessarily all.

Amateurs & newbies at Date Cafes:

. Tend not to be wearing heavy makeup or perfume
. Tendency to have a normal job or be in college
. Clothes tend to reflect what she says she does. Looks like an OL, college student, or housewife...
. Have a softer, "What do I do next?" look.
. More humble, unsure, curious, adventure/thrill seeker, or excited in behavior
. Tendency to not look you in the eye. More submissive or less confrontational behavior
. Will give a more date-like vibe in behavior and conversation

Negotiations & hotels with Date Cafe Girls

You can try to go very low, or go high. "Hey, I know you will be just sitting here doing nothing, so have some fun with me. I'll give you 40,000 yen, but for 4 hours (still 10,000 per 1 hour). Let's drink for a little while at this private bar close by." And you could take her to a happening bar, explaining a bit more on the way, or even just a regular bar. You can explain to the Date Cafe women that you want a bar and hotel date, then negotiate the time in that context. 20,000 yen for 2 hours. 1 hour at the bar, then 1 hour at the hotel. You have to throw out what you want on the negotiation table.

Remember, that when you agree to the hotel, you don't pay until you are in the hotel. This gives you more leverage and especially for a bigger payout.

Note- The key here is that you have to be conscious of the last train, day of week, number of other guys in the room, etc.... Many younger women will want to be heading home or to their hostess job, so want to be finished at 10pm or 11pm. If you want a 3 or 4 hour date, calculate the time from then or go very early. If you question her and find out she's an OL who is off Saturday, and it's Friday, then you can try to keep her all night. It's not just skill, but your luck too.

At the hotel, if you established strong rapport with her, she might give you her LINE contact. Then setting up a date with her, is much easier and outside the limits of the Date Cafe. You have more flexibility on places to take her.

It's up to you to enforce agreed upon time. If she wants to leave early, tell her that she needs to give back some money for breaking the agreement. Since you are leaving 30 minutes early, 5,000 yen discount. Usually, the woman won't get up and leave, but ask your permission first.

Date Cafe Location, Day Of the Week, & Time Of the Day

If you are not able to pull what you want from a particular Date Cafe, you do have the option to try others. Be mindful of what you want to do, in relationship to other factors. You might need to try a different day or time too.

PUA VS Date Cafe

Remember if you make the jump to PUA, that there is usually less restrictions on length of time and locations to take your date. So if you feel the situation in the Date Cafes is too restrictive or you are not finding what you want, you can try PUA. The next step closest to Date Cafes, would be Speed Dating & International Parties. What you learned to do in Date Cafes, you can apply at those events as well. Date Websites, give still more options. Get personal contacts, make dates, and then you try your luck that way.

Last edited:
I tried the Kirari date cafes again tonight. Tonight my goal was to get a girl to a hotel.

First I went to the Shibuya one by the Inokashira Line station (渋谷本店)。 There were 2 cute girls. One had a mask on but her eyes and hair were cute. She looked like a "regular girl" not too much make up that I could see and normal clothes. But I wanted to check what else was available.

Then I went to the Dogenzaka shop (渋谷店)。 These girls looked more hard core. With more makeup, fake color contacts, etc. But there was a very young looking cosplay girl that looked interesting.

Then I went to do one in the main part of Shibuya (渋谷センター)but it was gyaku nampa time, which I don't like.

So I went back to the first store (渋谷本店). The girl with the mask was still there. I watch her for a while. Even though she had a mask on I could tell she was nice. She was laughing while watching TV and got up to walk around a little. I ask to talk to her.

She came to the booth and she was laughing and nice. I asked her to take off the mask. She said we could drink, or eat, or do karaoke. I asked if we can go to a hotel? She made a joke and said no because I was married and she pointed to my ring. I said it was OK and she said OK. But she would not negotiate less than 200 for the hour. But I said yes.

She was very nice and easy to talk to, in Japanese and she could speak some english. She is an OL, but she wants to study english abroad so she wanted to practice English.

She guided me to a nearby hotel. She said it was her first time to be with a foreigner and she was excited to see my package. From then on it was a total GFE.

She sat on my lap and we starting kissing. I gradually took of her clothes and she said she wanted to fuck because she loves sex. I asked if we can do it twice, but she said no, only one time. So I said OK, I want to wait and just kept playing with her. After a few minutes she said she wants me to put it in now and and then we can do it twice. I was very comfortable with her. It really was like a GFE. She has a normal job and does this for extra money to save for her trip abroad and she loves sex anyway. Win win for her.

After the first pop I kept licking her boobs and playing with her pussy and acted like she came. I asked her to give me a blow job but she was really worried about me coming in her mouth and kind of complained that she didn't want to give me a blow job because I didn't lick her pussy. I said I would do it next time.

After the second pop we took a shower and exchanged email addresses. We joked that we would meet again for language exchange. And said "no pay" and laughed. But I don't know if she meant I don't have to pay her, or she won't pay me for English lessons. Anyway, I may email her and find out.

Anyway, I am kicking myself for not going to the cafes sooner. So much fun. But my Japanese was probably not really good enough before.

I tried the Kirari date cafes again tonight. Tonight my goal was to get a girl to a hotel.

First I went to the Shibuya one by the Inokashira Line station (渋谷本店)。 There were 2 cute girls. One had a mask on but her eyes and hair were cute. She looked like a "regular girl" not too much make up that I could see and normal clothes. But I wanted to check what else was available.

Then I went to the Dogenzaka shop (渋谷店)。 These girls looked more hard core. With more makeup, fake color contacts, etc. But there was a very young looking cosplay girl that looked interesting.

Then I went to do one in the main part of Shibuya (渋谷センター)but it was gyaku nampa time, which I don't like.

So I went back to the first store (渋谷本店). The girl with the mask was still there. I watch her for a while. Even though she had a mask on I could tell she was nice. She was laughing while watching TV and got up to walk around a little. I ask to talk to her.

She came to the booth and she was laughing and nice. I asked her to take off the mask. She said we could drink, or eat, or do karaoke. I asked if we can go to a hotel? She made a joke and said no because I was married and she pointed to my ring. I said it was OK and she said OK. But she would not negotiate less than 200 for the hour. But I said yes.

She was very nice and easy to talk to, in Japanese and she could speak some english. She is an OL, but she wants to study english abroad so she wanted to practice English.

She guided me to a nearby hotel. She said it was her first time to be with a foreigner and she was excited to see my package. From then on it was a total GFE.

She sat on my lap and we starting kissing. I gradually took of her clothes and she said she wanted to fuck because she loves sex. I asked if we can do it twice, but she said no, only one time. So I said OK, I want to wait and just kept playing with her. After a few minutes she said she wants me to put it in now and and then we can do it twice. I was very comfortable with her. It really was like a GFE. She has a normal job and does this for extra money to save for her trip abroad and she loves sex anyway. Win win for her.

After the first pop I kept licking her boobs and playing with her pussy and acted like she came. I asked her to give me a blow job but she was really worried about me coming in her mouth and kind of complained that she didn't want to give me a blow job because I didn't lick her pussy. I said I would do it next time.

After the second pop we took a shower and exchanged email addresses. We joked that we would meet again for language exchange. And said "no pay" and laughed. But I don't know if she meant I don't have to pay her, or she won't pay me for English lessons. Anyway, I may email her and find out.

Anyway, I am kicking myself for not going to the cafes sooner. So much fun. But my Japanese was probably not really good enough before.
I would definitely leverage the English lessons for free sex or at least a discount [emoji41]

I like how you were analyzing the women. This is a hugely important PUA skill that will continue to pay off the better you are at picking out things about women. It can only be developed from being mindful about it, experience, and being out in the "field".

Last edited:
What is the age range at these deai cafes, and what is the average age? I've tried speed dating before, but usually the women are fairly older than me. Im hoping to find women in the younger 20s bracket, and so far from what I've read the best bet is Ikebukuro?

What is the age range at these deai cafes, and what is the average age? I've tried speed dating before, but usually the women are fairly older than me. Im hoping to find women in the younger 20s bracket, and so far from what I've read the best bet is Ikebukuro?
Date cafes have age ranges across the board. From 20 to 40.

International parties will often have younger women in their 20s too, so that's another option.

Speed dating can attract older women who are more desperate for marriage, but it can depend on the event you are going to.

Reactions: rocky26au
Try some language exchange parties. Even if there is nothing you like, the men/woman mix is always great and interesting for getting New groups of j gals on your table.

As they Dont feel that threatened by a good mix. And if you're the puller (maybe with a japanese wing) you should be able to choose first as the other guys usually wait a minute to approach.

But it is probably nothing new that its easier With a Group of both to pull in some pretty ones.
But maybe the brings you on New ideas

Hey, so does signing up at one Kirari get you access to the other ones? Or do they each have a separate signup?

Hey guys, Thank you for introducing the cafe kirari (especially Solong & Silencio), it's been inspiring for me.

just a few more questions before I head to the cafe Kirara.

As My JLPT is slightly under N5, I could only read Hiragana/Katakana without understanding its meaning.

Could someone share a bit more about the process of registering the cafe membership? (that's what am worrying )

the differences between Mail / mobile member?

Do they check my ID/passport? When I step in the cafe, what should I start the conversation to convince them ? ( in case, they kick me out because of my poor Japanese)

Please kindly advise~

Cheers!

Are you asking about how to sign up for kirari? Or that wasnt a typo and you did mean kirara. If it's kirari, I signed up just yesterday actually. I probably wouldn't suggest someone at n5 to try a date cafe. Maybe around n4 or n3 , but doesnt hurt to try i guess.

Can't tell you the difference between mail and mobile member. All I did was go up to the counter and say it was my first time. The front desk guy then proceeded to tell me how the system works. I then filled out a sheet, where he said all I needed to fill out was 3 things: name, phone number and check the terms box. He then proceeded to prank my phone to check. And then explained the system of interviewing a girl. 1st girl I talked to was pretty nice. Warikiri straight up. Amazingly great experience. Kudos for all the tips and help on this thread.

Oh for those who live in or near the Saitama area, I also tried the Omiya shop. Walked in, 4 average girls, 8 guys waiting still. Super hot model comes in, mad rush for her card haha. I already had my girl for the day, so I was just there to scope the place and so watched the antics. 2 guys turned down, 3rd got lucky. I'll try Omiya again another day as I only checked it for 30mins, but I can tell you that the shop wasn't as nice as ikebukuro, mostly average girls with the rare hottie, and I recommend you move fast if you want first dibs.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
rocky26au, Thanks.

I know it'd be embarrass to go there with my unqualified N5 Japanese, am pulling an all nighter to imagine all the words/dialogue that I may encounter.

would you be kind enough to let me know some of the useful phrases/vocab? (I do know about key words like Warikiri, hoteruあそぼ......)
Do you get a membership card or you received a QR code as your membership access? As I watched their introduction video on their website,

someone can just tap and gain for access.

How do you pay the 退室料?

And what if people choosing the same CARD at the same time?

those are pretty much the key words i used... cant think of anymore off the top of my head. Just ask if theres something specific you want to know. Im guessing you know how to negotiate for time and price right?

I did get a membership card... I didnt see any of those tap thingys, nor was told about them. (Yeah, I kinda skipped the intro video)

The 退室料 is paid to the front counter after the girl has agreed to the date. I used cash.

As for people choosing the same card... depends on the people. There are no rules to it. General rule of thumb is janken, but you also have first come first served, so just depends on what kind of people you and the others are. Itll happen only during peak hours, when the guys are accumulating and waiting for higher quality. The one at ikebukuro had people coming and going, so cards werent fought over, but that was during the afternoon on a weekday.

Thanks for your information, rock26au
I think I am confident in dealing with the time & price negotiation , if follows the hints given by Solong.