Delivery Health/Love Hotel Etiquette

Onakura is more expensive compared to the average DH. I’m not comparing it to luxury DH coz that’s a totally different price point. The price in onakura quickly adds up, I’m just gonna use a rough example if the prices of one I used to go to. All-nude would cost 3k, BJ 2-3k, Deep kiss 2k, sucking on tits 2k, sumata 2k. That’s easily 11-12k on just options that would otherwise be free in a regular DH. The course length is not even included in that price. In the example that you gave the ¥12,000-¥18,000 you pay in Onakura would be equivalent to 45-60 min. session. If you go cheap DH that ¥12,000-¥18,000 could be 60-90 mins.
Yeah I am starting to think that too. You pay all that for Onakura and are still only allowed 30-45 mins and restricted to anything you didn't pay for/the girl doesn't want to do.

Sorry to follow up again, but any recommendations for delivery health in Shinjuku (maybe beginner friendly?). I've seen Delice and Heart but wondering if I should consider others. N2 Japanese.

Yeah I am starting to think that too. You pay all that for Onakura and are still only allowed 30-45 mins and restricted to anything you didn't pay for/the girl doesn't want to do.

Sorry to follow up again, but any recommendations for delivery health in Shinjuku (maybe beginner friendly?). I've seen Delice and Heart but wondering if I should consider others. N2 Japanese.
I actually live in Osaka, so I’m not the expert when it comes to Tokyo. Perhaps the Tokyo members can help you out.

something bothered me quite a while when i visited pasha last week ( link below). not sure if they charged me the wrong price. I checked in and paid the hotel at 12.50 am 27th June (Thursday time printed on the slip) for Room 506. 2 hours which is 7900 yen
When i finished and check out at 3.30 am i got charged another 8600 yen. thought the extension would be 2100 yen for each 30 mins extension. any idea how they count this 8600 ?
https://pasha-gran.jp/price/

something bothered me quite a while when i visited pasha last week ( link below). not sure if they charged me the wrong price. I checked in and paid the hotel at 12.50 am 27th June (Thursday time printed on the slip) for Room 506. 2 hours which is 7900 yen
When i finished and check out at 3.30 am i got charged another 8600 yen. thought the extension would be 2100 yen for each 30 mins extension. any idea how they count this 8600 ?
https://pasha-gran.jp/price/
Maybe it counted that as a full night and charged you for the difference.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
out at 3.30 am
There is the answer, hourly rates are until 3.00AM, you got charged for a full night.

全日

7時~深夜3時 基本休憩 3時間

ショートタイム

7時~深夜3時 ショートタイム 2時間

Last edited:
That Japanese “Hai” followed by an irked Japanese explanation of how 3P is forbidden could happen if you don’t. 😂

I've played with submissive girls at regular hotels out in their corridors and elevators in the middle of the night before. There's a thrill to potentially being spotted, although I'm fairly sure the repercussions would be serious if someone noticed. How accepting are love hotel staff with couples playing in their elevators or corridors on the way to one's room, like taking a girl's panties off, or engaging in some foreplay etc on the way to one's room in a love hotel?
Only LH I have seen that happening is the Alpha Inn, but it the staff comes by they will berate people and tell them it’s not allowed to play in the hallways (walking someone on a collar in the hallways is ok, sex is not). However they accept that people go to each other’s rooms so that’s great. Anyway the staff just berates, I don’t think they have banned people for hallway play as long as you stop when told so and they would certainly not call the authorities.
Other LH I often thought that the shared spaces that some luxury hotels have could be used to expose yourselves and bit and possibly hook up with other couples, but I have never heard of it happening and obviously it’s not allowed to enter other people’s rooms (like if you set up a 4p beforehand they make you pay for two rooms but you usually only get one room to use) so I suppose there isn’t any action going on there and if there would be and the staff would notice, they won’t allow it.

Only LH I have seen that happening is the Alpha Inn, but it the staff comes by they will berate people and tell them it’s not allowed to play in the hallways (walking someone on a collar in the hallways is ok, sex is not). However they accept that people go to each other’s rooms so that’s great. Anyway the staff just berates, I don’t think they have banned people for hallway play as long as you stop when told so and they would certainly not call the authorities.
Other LH I often thought that the shared spaces that some luxury hotels have could be used to expose yourselves and bit and possibly hook up with other couples, but I have never heard of it happening and obviously it’s not allowed to enter other people’s rooms (like if you set up a 4p beforehand they make you pay for two rooms but you usually only get one room to use) so I suppose there isn’t any action going on there and if there would be and the staff would notice, they won’t allow it.
Thanks Alice, that information is gold!

You mentioned about people going to each other's rooms. I always thought rooms in love hotels auto locked when you went in, and you couldn't get out again until you paid. Do you think reserving a party room, having two people start playing in there first, then having a third or another couple come in midway would be possible in love hotels?

I always thought rooms in love hotels auto locked when you went in, and you couldn't get out again until you paid.

Nah, there are all kinds of love hotels. I would say most of them have a reception where you are given a key or key card. The ones where you pay on the room which has an autolocking mechanism are not that common (thank god). It just makes everything more instead of less complicated.

Nah, there are all kinds of love hotels. I would say most of them have a reception where you are given a key or key card. The ones where you pay on the room which has an autolocking mechanism are not that common (thank god). It just makes everything more instead of less complicated.
Thanks Danbo, it's good to know some don't have autolocks. I might go check the hotel I was thinking about first and see then!

Hello, might be a stupid question. With the Love Hotels do you check in right away, or can you reserve a time later in the day?

Hello, might be a stupid question. With the Love Hotels do you check in right away, or can you reserve a time later in the day?
With most, it's first-come first-served walk-in basis. You can reserve with some chains (Bali-An, for example) though.

Reactions: Alice and layzboy
Hello!

I never used anything like that but I want to try a delivery health service with my next trip, specifically a luxury DH (200-400k range).

I'm not sure though what would be the proper location:

1. Monthly Mansion: I'll be renting a rather small 30 m2 fully furnitured monthly mansion that I could invite the woman too assuming the shop agrees.

2. Love Hotel: only used one ages ago and they were rather... simple

3. Hotel Room: if so, a basic room? Or go all out for a suite?

I dont wanna insult the girl by not picking an appropriate location, or should I just contact the shops concierge and ask for advice?

Hello!

I never used anything like that but I want to try a delivery health service with my next trip, specifically a luxury DH (200-400k range).

I'm not sure though what would be the proper location:

1. Monthly Mansion: I'll be renting a rather small 30 m2 fully furnitured monthly mansion that I could invite the woman too assuming the shop agrees.

2. Love Hotel: only used one ages ago and they were rather... simple

3. Hotel Room: if so, a basic room? Or go all out for a suite?

I dont wanna insult the girl by not picking an appropriate location, or should I just contact the shops concierge and ask for advice?
Love hotel is the best option. Some girls don’t do home visits and getting a suite at a hotel is unnecessary. Just choose a nice Love hotel. Check out the Love hotel reviews.

Reactions: Alice
getting a suite at a hotel is unnecessary.

With his price range that would be easily done though. Never seen any DH that would charge even anything close to his lower limit.

OP, just find a love hotel that is not simple.

Thank you guys! I really wasn't aware that there are so high class love hotels - pasha seemed to have opened one near where I'm staying so I think I'll opt for one of their better rooms.

How does it work though? Let's assume they accept foreigners and I tell them the hotel which I want to use. Do I give them a time, let's say 20:00, them go to the hotel at 19:30, reserve a room and wait there for the girl to arrive? What if the hotel doesn't have any rooms left?

How does it work though? Let's assume they accept foreigners and I tell them the hotel which I want to use. Do I give them a time, let's say 20:00, them go to the hotel at 19:30, reserve a room and wait there for the girl to arrive? What if the hotel doesn't have any rooms left?
You tell them what hotel you intend to use, then go there a little before the appointed time, get a room, and call and tell them the room number. If they're full up, you go to a different hotel, and tell them the original choice was full.

Planning to book biz hotel or airbnb. Is it bad idea to get DH to those? I read in some other thread about using coin lockers and only bring the bare minimum cash when doing SL (?) or was it sth else. Have intermediate jp.

Planning to book biz hotel or airbnb. Is it bad idea to get DH to those? I read in some other thread about using coin lockers and only bring the bare minimum cash when doing SL (?) or was it sth else. Have intermediate jp.
Don’t be a cheapskate and get a room at a Love Hotel. Business Hotels are too small and some girls refuse home delivery/Airbnb. If you got money for P4P, better have some money left for a decent LH.

Don’t be a cheapskate and get a room at a Love Hotel. Business Hotels are too small and some girls refuse home delivery/Airbnb. If you got money for P4P, better have some money left for a decent LH.

To be fair there are also reasonably sized Business Hotels....and on the other hand horribly small sized love hotel rooms.

That said, you are completely right that LH is the way to go. Business Hotels are not meant for visitors and there are also girls who refuse to go to them.

I read in some other thread about using coin lockers and only bring the bare minimum cash when doing SL (?) or was it sth else. Have intermediate jp.
To get cash stolen in a soapland is highly unlikely but definitely possible, it is very rare that you leave your belongings unattended unless you need to leave room during session.

Usu
To be fair there are also reasonably sized Business Hotels....and on the other hand horribly small sized love hotel rooms.

That said, you are completely right that LH is the way to go. Business Hotels are not meant for visitors and there are also girls who refuse to go to them.
Usually the small love hotels are for short t courses. The Hotel Healths I use usually send you to the cheap ones for short courses and the nice ones for longer ones starting at 90 mins. Not to be confused with love hotels are rental rooms which is usually used by onakura such as Lovely Hand and for super short courses as well, minimum 20 mins.

To get cash stolen in a soapland is highly unlikely but definitely possible, it is very rare that you leave your belongings unattended unless you need to leave room during session.
Agree 100%. It’s almost impossible for things to get stolen at soaps. There is a higher chance for things to get stolen at love hotels though since there are periods where the John or the provider aren’t always together. You’ve seen providers complain about Johns stealing from them and vice versa. Chances of it happening are really low though but you still have to take precautions.