Guest viewing is limited

EXE (SL) Exe - Yumeji, No 1 for 29 consecutive months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure!

1.性格:甘えんぼ、おっとり、活発、真面目1、明るいetc…

Learn Japanese you lazy twat.

2.ソープに来るきっかけは?

If you can't communicate with the provider, you shouldn't try to fake it.

3.初体験は済んでおりますか?

Do you really think they won't figure it out as soon as you're at the counter?

4.体の中で、感じやすい部位

At best, you get through and you're stuck in a room with a girl who is uncomfortable with your monolingual self.

5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい

At worst, they take your money, and she gets you kicked out with no refund.

6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?

And on top of that you might get other foreigners banned from the shop.

7.どの様に接客をされたいか? フレンドリー・恋人接客・お仕事しっかり

All

8.イきやすさ(110分でどのぐらいイきますか?)

Because

9.SorM あえて言うならば?S・M・ドM・両方

You're

10.キスは好き? 普通・好き・大好き・あまり好きではない | ディープ・フレンチ・両方

Too

11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?

Lazy

12.責め好き・責められ好き・両方 具体的にどのように。

To

13.Fラは好き 好き・大好き・あまり好きではない (方法)フレンチ・ハード・イラマチオ

Learn

14.特殊な性癖 オナニスト・SM・露出・スワッピング・ その他

Japanese.
Honestly, even with my crap reading and writing abilities, this was not that bad to comprehend once I looked up the kanji (time-consuming but that's part of the deal). There's only one question I don't fully get the meaning of, and I think that's more because I'm still thinking in terms of English slang than Japanese lmao. People really do need to just put the effort in.

Wow! Great review! I actually booked a res with her near the end of the month. I've read other Japanese reviews and was always curious. Any recommendations you have on how to be well-prepared for the debauchery?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Sure!

2.ソープに来るきっかけは?

3.初体験は済んでおりますか?

4.体の中で、感じやすい部位

At best, you get through and you're stuck in a room with a girl who is uncomfortable with your monolingual self.

5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい

6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?

All

Because

You're

Too

11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?

Lazy

To

Learn

Japanese.
Actually for qns 2 i havent really used きっかけ before so..... are they asking what made you decide to come to the shop? Not really understanding the nuance of the question... the rest are super basic and like what you guys say if you cant answer them just stay away from EXE. Btw Yumeji’s play style kind of reminds me of izumi from tiara

Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
Actually for qns 2 i havent really used きっかけ before so..... are they asking what made you decide to come to the shop? Not really understanding the nuance of the question... the rest are super basic and like what you guys say if you cant answer them just stay away from EXE. Btw Yumeji’s play style kind of reminds me of izumi from tiara
What made you come to soaps. The answer to which is of course "because I'm a filthy pervert".

What made you come to soaps. The answer to which is of course "because I'm a filthy pervert".
And I wish to be scrubbed so that I am a sparkling clean pervert.

Sure!

2.ソープに来るきっかけは?

3.初体験は済んでおりますか?

4.体の中で、感じやすい部位

5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい

6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?

All

Because

You're

Too

11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?

Lazy

To

Learn

Japanese.
You don’t have to be an asshole. Other people had questions about the questionnaire and even the OP admitted difficulty in filling it out. Has nothing to do with being lazy about learning Japanese. So if you don’t have anything positive to contribute then fuck off.

You don’t have to be an asshole. Other people had questions about the questionnaire and even the OP admitted difficulty in filling it out. Has nothing to do with being lazy about learning Japanese. So if you don’t have anything positive to contribute then fuck off.
@Sudsy has contributed more positive to this forum than most guys here and I would say in general people are willing to help if people have questions about specific topics that are unclear.

...one thing that is not regarded well is lazyness. The questionnaire doesn't contain any super outlandish terms or vocabulary. Even if you don't understand a word here or there it is pretty straightforward. If you don't understand what is asked even with the help of translation software, this is just not for you. Simple as that.

もちろん本番やりたいんだ。

seriously I also need to learn these fuzoku term.TIL クリ is clit lol.

maybe I should ask of the girl to teach me.

Actually for qns 2 i havent really used きっかけ before so..... are they asking what made you decide to come to the shop?
Correct - the shop, or soaplands in general.

. A minute in and I felt strong spasms, a warm leak, and then a full gush of clear liquid all over my lower half. She caps me, offers her well shaped behind for doggy, and I hammer away. I felt two more strong gushes as she squirts again and again until I finish, at which time the floor is completely soaked.
Reading this part made me hard gosh!! I want to feel the warm liquid right now. Does this place accept non speaking Japanese or it’s your luck!!

Is the golden shower like her move or it’s like an option service… sounding desperate now lol!!

Can anybody help me to make a reservation in Japanese?, I can only speak English. What is the typical dialog when calling a SL by phone? If somebody could give me a detailed script in romaji that would be great!

Can anybody help me to make a reservation in Japanese?, I can only speak English. What is the typical dialog when calling a SL by phone? If somebody could give me a detailed script in romaji that would be great!
You should chose a soap shop which can handle bookings in English. Or book through a soap lady who can do the booking for you in English. Even if you can somehow get through the booking not in English, it’s not going to be good when you show up.

Absolutely not.

If you can't make the reservation yourself, you'll almost certainly be turned away at the counter when you arrive, and the lady will lose out on a couple of hours that she could have booked with a client who wasn't trying to game the system.

And just to make matters worse, whoever helped you will likely find themselves persona non grata at the shop for as long as they have that phone number.

Don’t be like this guy. If you can’t speak Japanese, stick to soaps who can deal with you. Better yet just go with our lovely TAG indies or Asian Mystique. Don’t game the system and don’t overestimate yourself. Know your limitations.

Last edited:
As always, great first posts appreciated, with almost 3 years as a member you definitely picked up a few things, congratulations! ♥️

Yes, go with our lovely TAG ladies. Make your trip safe and sound.
i know the excitement feels so good when you try to break your limitations.
but see what i got (as written in my recent rewiew), i am stressed to understand her Japanese and i was sitting there like a dead fish.
try the shops accept gaijins and try booking with twitter, you may get some positive feedbacks, and wish you good luck.

Just got done meeting Yumeji, suffice to say she lived up to all expectations and I am now feeling thoroughly drained. Thankyou for introducing me to such a wonderful provider, will maybe write up a review later
Not at all buddy, just doing my bit for the community. What was your favourite part? I’m no exhibitionist but it would be great for more places to offer out-of-room play.

Not at all buddy, just doing my bit for the community. What was your favourite part? I’m no exhibitionist but it would be great for more places to offer out-of-room play.
The exhibitionism was certainly unique! In the questionnaire I only put that I was a little interested in it and there was a lot more play involving it than I expected but it wasn't unenjoyable

Hoping she'll still be around by the time I get back to Japan. Just a few more months...

Status
Not open for further replies.