Guest viewing is limited

EXE (SL) Exe - Yumeji, No 1 for 29 consecutive months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a fast coomer but can coom 8 times in 2 hours. I wonder if I'd still be alive after a session with Yumeji.

Reactions: Alice
Looking forward to the review!
Don't!
Edit: Wrote original post being upset and uttered stuff I should have kept to myself, sorry!

She cancelled a second time with a very short timeframe, I was showered, shaved and out of my house on my to EXE when I received cancellation notice.

Instead I booked two 120 min quality sessions for less than a 110min gaijintax session at EXE!

Last edited:
Don't!
She cancelled a second time with a dodgy excuse, will not rebook. Once you are #1 you get away with treating punters like dirt.

Fuck Yumeji!
Fuck Gaijintax!

Instead I booked two 120 min quality sessions for less than 110mins at EXE!
Sorry to hear that. Heard she’s been cancelling quite a bit recently, and twice is really the limit. She does have a chronic condition and heavier than normal family responsibilities so I’ll leave it at that.

Funny how shops can ban you for cancellations but when providers don’t show, all they offer are apologies.

• Sad
She cancelled a second time with a dodgy excuse, will not rebook. Once you are #1 you get away with treating punters like dirt.
I noticed that she seems to be having a certain ongoing health condition.

Well, those two sessions won't be shared here but a total of 68,000 for two 120 min sessions instead of 75,000 for 110 mins at EXE.
if those with 本指名料 sounds like お🉐

Don't!

Also, Fuck Gaijintax!

She also cancelled on me but explained it was because of health reasons (on my last day in Tokyo no less)!

Maybe this line of work is taking a huge toll on her health but I dont blame you for not rescheduling

I noticed that she seems to be having a certain ongoing health condition.
If thats the case +20 scheduled days 11-23/monthly might be overdoing it.

Both my cancellations happened when I was out of the house newly showered and shaved on my way to the store on a day off. Very very short notice so my lack of understanding is somewhat limited especially since condition for today's cancellation was already very clear last evening.

Don't!

Also, Fuck Gaijintax!

Sheeeesh. Sorry to hear she's such a flake. Agree with you, I'd rather take the 2 quality 2 hours after an experience like that. If you choose to talk about those two 120s, would love to hear about them in a review or directly if you feel like it. Happy punting!

If thats the case +20 scheduled days 11-23/monthly might be overdoing it.

Both my cancellations happened when I was out of the house newly showered and shaved on my way to the store on a day off. Very very short notice so my lack of understanding is somewhat limited especially since condition for today's cancellation was already very clear last evening.
Flaking with that short notice once would already irritate me, but twice last second? Nah, that's unacceptable in my book.

Any one of y’all manage to see her after I did? My biggest fear is that someone mucked it up, so she has begun a silent gaijin-NG policy.

I was questioned heavily on the phone today making my confirmation call for one of their rankers. The EXE girl was also surprised I was able to see Yumeji at all.

Any one of y’all manage to see her after I did? My biggest fear is that someone mucked it up, so she has begun a silent gaijin-NG policy.
Well, cancelling because of valid reasons isnt a gaijin NG policy(she included a photo of her problem), doing it very late when knowing the problem the night prior is very bad form though, hence me lashing out, changed my initial post to less rude language though.

Staff was very friendly on the phone both yesterday and today without any questions.

However an additional 10,000 slabbed on top is a gaijin NG-policy!

Last edited:
I also had a similar experience, she showed a photo of her health issue and she cancelled on me the morning of my reservation. I also saw another one of their ranked girls (marimo) in September and the staff were quite friendly.

Great that you guys received good treatment.

I suspect they thought I was Chinese and it was in response to posts like these on Japanese forums. I generally keep my mouth shut as my accent gives it all away, much less if these stupid people keep speaking in foreign tongues in the open waiting room. Got in anyway but it wasn’t the most pleasant, and then they rushed me to the girl without an oshibori or tea 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMG_8021.jpeg

Staff at a certain store told girl to tell me to wear a facemask on visit to not stand out.

She delivered it pretty neatly to me though.

Last edited:
Well, cancelling because of valid reasons isnt a gaijin NG policy(she included a photo of her problem), doing it very late when knowing the problem the night prior is very bad form though, hence me lashing out, changed my initial post to less rude language though.

Staff was very friendly on the phone both yesterday and today without any questions.

However an additional 10,000 slabbed on top is a gaijin NG-policy!

Well, of course we all know there is an 80s song which fully addresses any eventuality in life and Charlie is your guy to point it out to you 😇

Here I introduce the classic “Easy Lover” performed by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey:

“She's the kind of girl you dream of
Dream of keeping hold of
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
She will play around and leave you
Leave you and deceive you
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it

No you'll never change her, so leave it, leave it
Get out quick cos seeing is believing
It's the only way
You'll ever know”

But no worries Brother - you have far far better in your regular lineup. 👍

Yumeji has a genetic condition where she doesn't sweat, so she overheats a lot in the summer. Should be better once the weather gets cooler. FWIW this is a great review, perfectly reflective of my experience. However I dont know how its humanly possible but her pelvic floor is so strong that she actually hurt my wee-wee a little bit at some point. Maybe I shouldn't have tried going for 3 shots...

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Yumeji has a genetic condition where she doesn't sweat, so she overheats a lot in the summer. Should be better once the weather gets cooler. FWIW this is a great review, perfectly reflective of my experience. However I dont know how its humanly possible but her pelvic floor is so strong that she actually hurt my wee-wee a little bit at some point. Maybe I shouldn't have tried going for 3 shots...
Glad to know you had a great time too. I didn’t ask for 3 and she still went for it, I was definitely sore for a couple of days after. Had to look for a cute & petite type to cleanse my soul after.

Reactions: dongkong and Alice
Seems like she just posted something relevant on twitter. Don't fully understand but seems like someone heard a rumour she provided NS service to foreigners and is threatening the store?

In response she said she doesn't serve foreigners.

• Wow
And she is seeking legal recourse as she can. Japan is quite different than other countries - if you defame someone publicly and cause them injury in some way (such as impairing their ability to seek new customers) - whether or not the defamation is based on truth - and I am not commenting on this case at all but in general - you can be sued. Slam providers at your own risk. This is not the country for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.