Guest viewing is limited

EXE (SL) Exe - Yumeji, No 1 for 29 consecutive months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that you guys received good treatment.

I suspect they thought I was Chinese and it was in response to posts like these on Japanese forums. I generally keep my mouth shut as my accent gives it all away, much less if these stupid people keep speaking in foreign tongues in the open waiting room. Got in anyway but it wasn’t the most pleasant, and then they rushed me to the girl without an oshibori or tea 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 22785
This and yesterday's tweet might just be the end for foreigners using EXE.
If Japanese punters believe Chinese are doing EXE provider's raw there will be consequences.

The fact that EXE doesn't have many girls accommodating those requests and Yumeji isn't one of them probably won't matter.

This and yesterday's tweet might just be the end for foreigners using EXE.
If Japanese punters believe Chinese are doing EXE provider's raw there will be consequences.

The fact that EXE doesn't have many girls accommodating those requests and Yumeji isn't one of them probably won't matter.
It's a shame that it's going this way, but after hearing your own experiences with Yumeji, I had somewhat of a feeling something like this was eventually going to happen.

There are rankers like Marimo who is NS with inspection sheet and openly state that foreigners are welcome and pay 10k more, so I'll watch for any changes to their policy there.

If it closes to us, it's been a good run. EXE really was a radical store with a bang on line up and this would mark the end of an era.

Just read the Chinese review, some asshole insistently asked Yumeji for NS after he heard from his friend that she does NS. Also sounds like their base expectations for all providers is NS regardless of what their profile says.

We’ve got a much larger problem than the asshole that come from TAG…

Just read the Chinese review, some asshole insistently asked Yumeji for NS after he heard from his friend that she does NS. Also sounds like their base expectations for all providers is NS regardless of what their profile says.
Very common for some of them to insist, and keep insisting. As I've posted elsewhere, one of my former regulars was a certified Mandarin/Japanese interpreter, and she hated Chinese customers. Always take the shortest course, try to skip the shower to get more play time, try to get all the options for free, and try to go off menu.
We’ve got a much larger problem than the asshole that come from TAG…
Pretty sure we have more than one asshole.

Main problem is that non-Asians are visibly distinct, which makes us easier targets for a blanket ban.

Reactions: Maxblack and hanito
Damn, really unfortunate that things went this way.
Hoping EXE policies doesn't change too much as i'm planning to book yumeji through LINE for my japan trip next year.

Pretty sure we have more than one asshole.

Main problem is that non-Asians are visibly distinct, which makes us easier targets for a blanket ban.
Typo there, meant to be plural. There’s disproportionately many more Chinese punters so plenty of assholes to go around. One provider told me one tried stealthing and she got the staff to kick him out. Another licked her hair and face and she had to cut short her shift.

Other East Asian like Taiwanese and HK folk seem to be ok tho. Korean wave also helps. Cultural dissimilarities are huge even among Asians.

Reactions: rd1023 and Sudsy
Status
Not open for further replies.