Favorite Musicals List

I can't tell if you're the angel or the devil on my shoulder right now, because I told myself no more big tattoos this year. But this is too perfect!

If you're going to do it, do it right. :)

Thank you to the OP
You are welcome, @Majestyk
Rewrite The Stars made my eyes misty ... Okay, it made me cry a little.
I was supposed to be with someone I met in Tokyo for this trip. But she decided to bounce and suplexed my heart like it was WrestleMania, while wishing me a good life.
A broken heart isn't really easy to fix...
Lea Salonga sang her socks off in the lead role. Ms. Salonga’s songs showcased her awesome vocal prowess. What a singer.
on a related topic and since you mentioned Lea Salonga in your previous post
I recommend that you listen to her songs: "A Friend of Mine", "Tell Me", and "Don't Know What to Do". They are not really popular outside of the Philippines but they are great songs. You could easily find them on youtube.

This Is Me, justifiably, is an anthem for all the misfits and outsiders of society:
Last night, I just finished watching "Hidden Figures" I recommend that you watch it also. The part where Taraji P. Henson's character made an outburst because she had to walk a mile back and forth just to go to the bathroom, really moved me.

Godspeed and good luck @Majestyk .

Reactions: Majestyk
My favorite and most touching song in the greatest showman (although i like This Is Me a lot as well of course) , was when the talented singer had her performance for all the fancy people and she sung something like "it will never be enough", kind of in the same fashion of the little mermaid where she goes like "i want mooooore".

I suppose i'm a brat, haha

Sound of Music will always be my favourite.

I can also watch Rent, Rocky Horror, Grease, Cabaret, Chicago, and a whole lot of Disney movies time and time again without ever tiring.

I hadn't even heard of Miss Saigon before reading this thread, but I'm definitely going to check it out.

: )

My favorite and most touching song in the greatest showman (although i like This Is Me a lot as well of course) , was when the talented singer had her performance for all the fancy people and she sung something like "it will never be enough", kind of in the same fashion of the little mermaid where she goes like "i want mooooore".

I suppose i'm a brat, haha

I keep hearing about The Greatest Showman. Definitely going to have to watch it now.:)

talented singer had her performance for all the fancy people and she sung something like "it will never be enough"
Yup, the title of that song is:

Never Enough
I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end
You set off a dream with me
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand
Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling without you
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

I hadn't even heard of Miss Saigon before reading this thread, but I'm definitely going to check it out.
There are a lot of vids on YouTube. I recommend that you start with the following:
1) I Still Believe (also add the words Miss Saigon or Lea Salonga on the search tab)
2) Last Night of The World
3) Sun and Moon
4) Movie in My Mind

I Still Believe
Last night I watched him sleeping
My body pressed to him
And then he started speaking
The name I heard him speak was Kim
Yes I know that this was years ago
But when moonlight fills my room I know
You are here still

I still
I still believe
You will return
I know you will
My heart
Against all odds
Holds still

Yes, still
I still believe
I know as long as I can keep believing, I'll live
I'll live
Love cannot die
You will return
You will return
And I alone know why...

Loved South Pacific. Classic songs such as Happy Talk, Bali Hai, Some enchanted evening, There ain't nothing like a dame. Stangely, not well known in these parts.

Reactions: rob040188
One of my all-tme favourites.. romantic and timeless. I'm a bit busy to find a link at the moment. Apologies.

Ayreon - Dutch Progressive Metal Musical
MaYaN - Another Dutch :D Metal Musical Project. Not exactly a musical but features various artists

Dutchies are doing it right.

- Just an addition to what has already been mentioned

Hmmmm... Rock and Rule is animated, but still a musical.... Cheap Trick, Blondie, Lou Reed, Iggy Pop, EWAF all contributed.

Reactions: Simonka
808F9F55-225B-4CC2-8BAB-6F9BA0CCDF17.jpeg

I can’t be the only one who is a huge Sera Myu fan!

Reactions: Majestyk