Finding Sex Friends

Just wondering.. what do you MEN want in an FWB..?

I mean i personally view it as like a median phase. I have had a Fwb before and that was all we were/wanted to be there wasn't that like drive to be more than people who hung out and sometimes slept together. It really depends if one or both parties involved want to find a relationship or not. If they appreciate being "single" while still having someone to be intimate with then fwb is what is needed.

I mean i personally view it as like a median phase. I have had a Fwb before and that was all we were/wanted to be there wasn't that like drive to be more than people who hung out and sometimes slept together. It really depends if one or both parties involved want to find a relationship or not. If they appreciate being "single" while still having someone to be intimate with then fwb is what is needed.
I very much agree with this.

I agree too. My FWBs have been where we both don't want to progress or have any plans regarding being serious or marriage, or are dating/married to other people. However, we have a strong sexual attraction and interest in being with each other.

The women I have/had FWB relationships with tend to be more verbally and/or physically open, honest, direct, or wild about sex. Where in traditional relationships, girlfriends tend to be more reserved, conservative, or even hide their sexuality or various opinions and behaviors out of various fears about how I might view her or how she is supposed to behave. I've found the differences quite interesting.

Last edited: