First song of your day

.......life........

Reactions: Sudsy
I bring you the next installment of Charlie’s 勝手な imaginings of TAG regulars never met. Next up @Sudsy. To me, he is not just one of these guys, but manifests as all of them collectively. I imagine him doing these moves in his small apartment after getting good and pissed off after reading some bullshit post or another, perhaps even dancing as such to this very same song.

Reactions: Cinnabums and MikeH
I bring you the next installment of Charlie’s 勝手な imaginings of TAG regulars never met. Next up @Sudsy. To me, he is not just one of these guys, but manifests as all of them collectively. I imagine him doing these moves in his small apartment after getting good and pissed off after reading some bullshit post or another, perhaps even dancing as such to this very same song.

Hahaha that was definitely me in my 20s.

And now you are like 23?
At 23 I was enjoying the tail end of the bubble here. Man, 89-95 was a great time.

And in keeping with my 20s…

At 23 I was enjoying the tail end of the bubble here. Man, 89-95 was a great time.

During that time my main move with the girls was to be white. And it worked perfectly.

Now when I am older and more experienced my main move with the ladies is... to be white. Yeah...

But I would say @CharlieSimms has this far hit 3 out of 3 so not bad.

Today we have installment #4 of Charlie’s 勝手な imaginings! Bro, you know it was coming. Next up to bat in the #4 cleanup spot is @requiemmorrow. Here I think I got the likeness and cuteness down well. I am still on the fence however if “honey” is Disney’s euphemism for jizz or マン汁. It does change things up rather dramatically depending… 🤔😅 But given the subject’s passion for unleashing copious amounts of jizz, let’s just go with that one.. 🤣🤣🤣

Today we have installment #4 of Charlie’s 勝手な imaginings! Bro, you know it was coming. Next up to bat in the #4 cleanup spot is @requiemmorrow. Here I think I got the likeness and cuteness down well. I am still on the fence however if “honey” is Disney’s euphemism for jizz or マン汁. It does change things up rather dramatically depending… 🤔😅 But given the subject’s passion for unleashing copious amounts of jizz, let’s just go with that one.. 🤣🤣🤣

Very good, and very accurate. Those who do not understand that this passion of mine is a necessity in a world of beautiful canvasses women who should all be drawn upon and admired, mired in love liquids.

That said, I think I am going to play this song right before I decide to jizz every single time I do p4p where I elect a girl for gansha. I will absolutely be unforgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums

Are reposts of the same songs allowed in this thread? 😅😅😅 I know this cover appeared before as I thought it was bueno and bought it.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy
Wall of Voodoo much better version imho
This is what came up on my phone.

Are reposts of the same songs allowed in this thread? 😅😅😅 I know this cover appeared before as I thought it was bueno and bought it.
Thread goes long enough it’s probably inevitable. :)

This is what came up on my phone.

Thread goes long enough it’s probably inevitable. :)
Same with the dad jokes :p

Interestingly, Belinda used to be the drummer for the Germs.

1663629368161.png

Reactions: Cinnabums and hrbb
Started the morning with a little rockabilly.

This Danish two-piece popped up in my feed since they open for the 5.6.7.8s at Shinjuku Loft in a few weeks, bought tickets instantly!
The Courettes

That sounds like fun. Maybe I'll go

Reactions: Sudsy and Cinnabums