First song of your day

Starting the day with something a little soulful.

Well hey, this song's getting a lot of play in the next few weeks.

And does this mean Charles' new nickname is now Top Chuck?

(For people not from North America, top chuck is a cheap and difficult to cook steak from the neck and shoulder of the cattle, best prepared by tenderizing - aka beating - it thoroughly)

Reactions: GirlLookingForFun

I have never met anyone male from TAG. However, I have a mental image of most of the regulars. Let’s start with my first. Here is my image of @Tabanico Am I close?? 😂

Tabanico is a guy you should not meet if you are even a bit unsure of your identity but want to stay hetero.

I have never met anyone male from TAG. However, I have a mental image of most of the regulars. Let’s start with my first. Here is my image of @Tabanico Am I close?? 😂

Which one is me?

I mean, none of them quite match up to my prodigious girth. And that performance is not quite up to par with my version of Halo. But apart from that I would say you are pretty close.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
On to Part 2 of Charlie’s 勝手 imagining of TAG regulars! Today’s featured member is @MikeH. 🥳

For this one, not only am I optimistic I captured the image and swagger - but I think there is a solid chance I found the real deal himself!!
😂😂😂

Hundred dolla bills, y’all!

On to Part 2 of Charlie’s 勝手 imagining of TAG regulars! Today’s featured member is @MikeH. 🥳

For this one, not only am I optimistic I captured the image and swagger - but I think there is a solid chance I found the real deal himself!!
😂😂😂

Hundred dolla bills, y’all!

Wait a second…you mean he doesn’t look like his profile pic?

What the fuck dude? The guys promised it's just for private use and it will never leak to the internets.

Though this was long ago, when I was still slim.

Reactions: CharlieSimms