First song of your day

Lord knows I’ve played - and even purchased - all kinds of music from this thread. Some of the stuff @requiemmorrow has posted makes all the cats in my hood screech their lungs out. Not sure it renders them amorous or just angry. 😳
If my music choices aren’t getting you laid, it is really one and/or all of the bullet points below:

• You aren’t playing it loud enough
  • You are too busy charmed by the changing time signatures that your thrusting motions are getting interrupted
  • You are even uglier than me
  • You smell like poo
  • Runka Bulle

I should also mention that a certain “Lady K” had mentioned to me before that she likes to listen to explosively heavy metal…so yeah…keep your two-cent 2pac traitor tunes. 😜😂

I should also mention that a certain “Lady K” had mentioned to me before that she likes to listen to explosively heavy metal…so yeah…keep your two-cent 2pac traitor tunes. 😜😂
K........ I am meeting someone with a name like that in a few weeks, time to make a metal playlist. 
Could it possibly be the same lady?

K........ I am meeting someone with a name like that in a few weeks, time to make a metal playlist. 
Could it possibly be the same lady?

Well, assuming you will have the pleasure of meeting Kohaku at JanJan, it’s not like you can step in and be DJ there... She may not be into 2Pac but she says she does need a thug in her life 😂😂😂

Well, assuming you will have the pleasure of meeting Kohaku at JanJan, it’s not like you can step in and be DJ there... She may not be into 2Pac but she says she does need a thug in her life 😂😂😂
Is Kohaku one of the two ladies under a thousand years old?

Damn @Bakakuma looks like you got shorted. They say a woman who has given blowjobs for a thousand years can help men who visit her mouth a chance to see Nirvana…

Is Kohaku one of the two ladies under a thousand years old?

Damn @Bakakuma looks like you got shorted. They say a woman who has given blowjobs for a thousand years can help men who visit her mouth a chance to see Nirvana…

Does that mean see Kurt's grave or end up in a grave yourself?

Here we go lugheads.....Monday

I recently discovered this song at an airport café in San Francisco. This morning, I clicked on the link to listen to it this morning. Given my various experiences with The Grateful Dead, I am familiar with the subject of this song lol

G.I.S.M in Kanto for the first in over a decade, on Friday they play at FAD in Yokohama opening for Final Conflict.

Damn… I won’t be in town. :cry:

A little energy for the morning.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Inspired by a post from another place I frequent... what was the first song you heard today?

(Not necessarily the first one you played)

Great song. Love discovering new music

Reactions: Sudsy
Was surprised to hear this playing when I got breakfast today. Sadly Toots passed away from Covid in the early stages of the pandemic.

Almost time for my favorite Holiday

Autumn is here, autumn is dark, autumn is decay, autumn is doom metal.

Candlemass is doom metal!
Guest guitarist Tony Iommi is responsible for doom metal!

There is boobs and octopus!

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy

Reactions: Cinnabums