Guest viewing is limited

Kirari (DC) Frustrating Kirari Cafe experience

the men who do strike a deal (not the trolls who call girls over and offer 10.000 for bbfs) are normal and not mean at all. They usually make a point to confirm if kissing and bbj are on offer.

Anyway, as long as girls don’t even offer bbj, i think its a bit unfair to say they’d be “high std risk”

These sentences are contradictory. First you indicate that guys only ‘date’ girls if they offer at least BBBJ and kissing (and in some cases BBFs. )Then you imply the girls don’t even offer BBJ.

if a girl uses only deai cafe she likely does not get tested. Japanese girls are not the most sex ed conscious, to stereotype.

i think its a bit unfair to say they’d be “high std risk”

Leaving aside, the ill-informed racist comment. More contradictory nonsense. You say Japanese girls don’t understand sexual health. Then suddenly you say Kirari girls don’t get STDs.

I only really go in cases where i think it may be busier than usual and something interesting could happen, or when i’m in a different neighborhood than usual and have time to kill and want a free place to hang out.

Another thing which isn’t clear. Why would you want to hang out at a filthy place where in your words trolls ask BBFS for 10,000 yen? You can get a coffee at Mac for 100 yen.

Do any other ladies on here think that hanging out at Kirari just for free drinks is a good deal?

Geez, Mossy, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

Leaving aside, the ill-informed racist comment.

To be fair, it's neither. The state of sexual education in the Japanese education system is appalling. I have been with adult women who still believe that they can't get pregnant if they're on top, or if they have sex in the ocean....

They still don't teach this stuff properly in schools.

Japanese girls are not the most sex ed conscious, to stereotype

@Sudsy There are millions of people in western countries who lack proper knowledge about sexual health. Especially among certain social groups who you wouldn’t necessary have contact with.

STD rates in the US, Canada and Europe are generally higher than in Japan.

The above comment is racist. Just because we live in Japan it doesn’t give us the right to snipe at our hosts. Making negative comments about a race of people is racist.

STD rates in the US, Canada and Europe are generally higher than in Japan.
But there's more education in those countries, by far. There's far more social and formal education on sexual topics but yet the result remains.

The above comment is racist. Just because we live in Japan it doesn’t give us the right to snipe at our hosts. Making negative comments about a race of people is racist.
But, it's not being racist if it's truthful. I too have heard some whoppers from women in Japan and there is a definitive lack of sexual education in this country. It also roots back to the home life where I've heard countless stories about women who couldn't talk to their own mother or other family members about this stuff because it was a forbidden or taboo topic. I respect my host country but not for the lack of sexual education and openness on the subjects.

> The above comment is racist.

How can this be racist? The previous comment is not referring to a race.

But there's more education in those countries, by far. There's far more social and formal education on sexual topics but yet the result remains.

But, it's not being racist if it's truthful. I too have heard some whoppers from women in Japan and there is a definitive lack of sexual education in this country. It also roots back to the home life where I've heard countless stories about women who couldn't talk to their own mother or other family members about this stuff because it was a forbidden or taboo topic. I respect my host country but not for the lack of sexual education and openness on the subjects.

I agree. Japan is a low STD country. Just like some other low STD countries a good fraction of people seem unaware of the need to protect themselves against venereal disease and avoiding pregnancy seems like a bigger concern to them. There are European countries in a similar situation by the way, where STD is still low, but incidences had risen substantially in the last 10 years.

Anyway regarding the Kirari discussion, if I decided to freelance it wouldn’t be my first choice but I think it’s pretty harsh to judge people by where they choose to hang out. (It’s not age appropriate for me, but maybe it’s better suited to younger girls. Then again freelancing in Roppongi is not something I’d like to do either.. overall I’m glad we have TAG)
There’s no accurate way to guess people’s STD’s.

Last edited:
Simonka nails it again with her succinct opinions. It is difficult to argue against anything she writes on TAG these days.

Reactions: Maxblack and Sudsy
Oh there is. Just have repeatedly unprotected sex with them and in couple of weeks you'll know what kind of STDs they have!
My bad.

Have you ever thought of getting a shirt with “Kids, don’t try this at home” written on it? :)

Have you ever thought of getting a shirt with “Kids, don’t try this at home” written on it? :)

How about a kid with "adults, don't do these at home" written on it?

The key to success for kirari in my opinion is the 5 minute meeting before you finalize the amount of money to give to the girl. During my first few times I had the same experience as op. But what I realized is that if I can't form a good connection with the girl I just back out completely. The reason why I choose to come here is because I can see the girl rather than choosing a girl from a picture. Another reason is because you can actually have a nice chat before you decide on taking the girl out on a "date"
Also shibuya dogenzaka to me is the best kirari out of all the other shops, but even there, there are no guarantees you will find a good girl.

If you're accustomed to interviewing a Thai or Filipina bargirl the Kirari two-shot will feel right at home.

I was going to go for the first time but with a different approach to what I have read
Thinking to just go for lunch, make sure she enjoy drinking and eating, see how we get along then make the sexual approach
Just my thought to try today since I have never been before

I will say good luck with that and let us know how it goes - it seems to me that many girls there are looking for maximum dollars for minimum time at least when I was in Shibuya all the times I went.

I actually suggested dinner and “we’ll see” a few times and had many say “No. Hotel, X price?” - and when I turned them down they stomped off.

I was going to go for the first time but with a different approach to what I have read
Thinking to just go for lunch, make sure she enjoy drinking and eating, see how we get along then make the sexual approach
Just be aware that girls who are up for karaoke and dinner or tea time usually expect a compensation for that as well. And often they are girls who are not interested in doing hard services and hope to earn some money without getting their hands dirty.

It is worth going once for the experience. As long as you don’t expect to find any sophisticated ladies and can deal with the ‘rough and ready’ types you might actually enjoy it. And if it turns into a nightmare you’ll come away with a good mongering ‘war story’ at least..,,,,

Good luck!

Guys and Girls
You are all correct in my opinion
I tried the lunch approach
But I felt there was a problem or nervous on her behalf
Even I confirmed what I wanted before I left the cafe
Anyway it was fun for first time
I don’t think I will repeat

Sorry I just wanted to add more information as I have decided to try again tonight
Inside the cafe she confirmed she would do deep French kiss, bbbj, only cum on body and multiple shots or have sex two or three times was okay, fingering her pussy and playing with her boobs was okay as well
I just had the feeling of not clicking with her
So really I should not have even had lunch date
I will go again tonight

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry I just wanted to add more information as I have decided to try again tonight
Inside the cafe she confirmed she would do deep French kiss, bbbj, only cum on body and multiple shots or have sex two or three times was okay, fingering her pussy and playing with her boobs was okay as well
I just had the feeling of not clicking with her
So really I should not have even had lunch date
I will go again tonight
Yeah I would not have clicked with her either. Deep french kissing and repeated sex during the same session ... ugggghhh... gross!:D
For more entertainment value you should have had this most romantic conversation in the restaurant itself , loudly, so that people nearby can hear it! Damn now you made me want to try Kirari ! :)