God's gift to women!

All the reading I did paid off, managed to give the lovely lady I was seeing today at least one orgasm from eating her out. Definitely feels good to be back in the game.

All the reading I did paid off, managed to give the lovely lady I was seeing today at least one orgasm from eating her out. Definitely feels good to be back in the game.
You really need to check what thread you're in.... unless of course you were speaking ironically.

Reactions: MikeH
You really need to check what thread you're in.... unless of course you were speaking ironically.
Should have clarified, I was reading guides and instructions elsewhere, not from this thread, otherwise she would've falcon punched me away from her pussy.

Reactions: MikeH
No no, i think you are missing the joke 😋
Unless you are being double ironic 🤔
Probably missing the joke. I am super tired from my first week of settling in as a resident and not a tourist.

Probably missing the joke. I am super tired from my first week of settling in as a resident and not a tourist.
Actually you were being triple ironic. You did make the girl cum, and then ended up trolling all of us and you’re doing it now.

(…right?)

Pretty sure there is still a few stallions who haven't shared yet❤️
Get it of your chests!

Screenshot_20240107-231017494 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I saw a new girl I’d never seen before and gave her multiple orgasms via DATY because my money got her SO horny…also I was so spilled at rubbing her clit she pushed my hand away to make me stop so that she could copy my technique and do it herself

Uh, since there's no general Osaka thread--that I know of. Hopefully this is the place to for this post, If not please forgive me.

Coming live and fresh from Tobita. Had a cheerful 30 minute session at one of the shops on the main street. Provider said I made her "iku" twice. Cool, not my best but I'll take it since I skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner today.

Craziest thing happened as I was guided down the stairs back to entrance where the Mama-san was keeping watch. I was gifted a tin of cookies on top of the usual candies and sweets. Felt like a god walking amongst the mongers with cookies in hand.

tb_cookies.PNG
tb_cookies_02.PNG

Last edited:
Met a provider today and made her cum from DATY. We moved onto doggy and I had a little trouble keeping it up for insertion, but continued anyway. She came again despite me being halfchub.

They say it's all about the motion of the ocean, but how many people can claim they've been able to sail the seas with a pool noodle? (Review pending)

Despite making all my ladies convulse from multiple orgasms every single time, they always sneak in a phrase to the effect of "small pps are ok", and I haven't heard any repeats yet. Size of the boat, perfume or poison from the smallest bottles, size of the dog in the fight, you name it. What a curious phenomenon.

Despite making all my ladies convulse from multiple orgasms every single time, they always sneak in a phrase to the effect of "small pps are ok", and I haven't heard any repeats yet. Size of the boat, perfume or poison from the smallest bottles, size of the dog in the fight, you name it. What a curious phenomenon.
“I’m glad your gaijin pp small. Last customer was Japanese with big pp”
-probably your provider

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Uh, since there's no general Osaka thread--that I know of. Hopefully this is the place to for this post, If not please forgive me.

Coming live and fresh from Tobita. Had an cheerful 30 minute session at one of the shops on the main street. Provider said I made her "iku" twice. Cool, not my best but I'll take it since I skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner today.

Craziest thing happened as I was guided down the stairs back to entrance where the Mama-san was keeping watch. I was gifted a tin of cookies on top of the usual candies and sweets. Felt like a god walking amongst the mongers with cookies in hand.

View attachment 24551 View attachment 24552
Only if you make the girl cum you get the cookies.

I did it for the nookie, come on, so you can take that cookie

Only if you make the girl cum you get the cookies.
Ugh, on a serious note Queens and Kings. I ate the "French" cookies last night and they were... delicious. Highly recommended.

To be completely honest, I just flopped around like a fish out of water. I'm now addicted to the cookies, so will really need to learn from y'all the way of the: God Gift to get more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice