Guest viewing is limited

Going On A Date.. Who Pays? What Is Normal

Some women will act like they will meet you again, then never respond ever again and cut all contact. Japanese women are especially bad and notorious for doing this.

Never heard this before. Not my experience. Never happened to me, and have never heard anything similar from my friends.

Same here. I have never encountered such behavior from Japanese or other women, nor have I heard other guys complain about such things...at least not that I can recall. Certainly it is not common in "my world".

-Ww

Same here. I have never encountered such behavior from Japanese or other women, nor have I heard other guys complain about such things...at least not that I can recall. Certainly it is not common in "my world".

-Ww

It happened to me recently.
"yeah let's do this next time! Let's do that!"
... still waiting ;)

-Ww

Again, if you aren't doing large amounts of cold approach and going on lots of dates, this isn't going to happen that much.

-Ww
I've had that happen just once to me a couple of years ago......I smelled it coming......she just had big notes so i have her my share in 1000 notes....infact I think i gave her a tad less since she was loaded (lots of cash), married and uninteresting.