Good Adult Jokes

Some things are better left unsaid.

1362C439-7E08-4217-9A8F-0037D9F0A93A.jpeg

1666667582056.png

I mean … Shouldn’t you check other languages before naming your wine? 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 19148
Thank you for finding the product I sell for a living.

I pay for my p4p making copious amounts of this stuff. Notice the caramel colored lettering as a reference to me, and the French that @Frenchy can confirm “noirs” means requiemmorrow.

I’m not really sure if this counts as “A Good Adult Joke,” but bear with me for a second. I’m from an incredibly close family. My cousin works for TIME Magazine in London, became engaged, and then asked ME to be MC at her frightfully posh wedding. I hit Amazon immediately and ordered a heap of books with lame titles like “You Can Be A Wedding MC” for advice. All of the books advised using a joke as an icebreaker at the start of the night. Here was one suggestion from a book, verbatim:

(Address bridal party and guests with microphone):

“As you two start your lives together, just remember that a stork brings a white baby; a crow brings a black baby; and a swallow brings no baby at all.”

Classy. Not.

I’m not really sure if this counts as “A Good Adult Joke,” but bear with me for a second. I’m from an incredibly close family. My cousin works for TIME Magazine in London, became engaged, and then asked ME to be MC at her frightfully posh wedding. I hit Amazon immediately and ordered a heap of books with lame titles like “You Can Be A Wedding MC” for advice. All of the books advised using a joke as an icebreaker at the start of the night. Here was one suggestion from a book, verbatim:

(Address bridal party and guests with microphone):

“As you two start your lives together, just remember that a stork brings a white baby; a crow brings a black baby; and a swallow brings no baby at all.”

Classy. Not.
Wow. A wild @Mischa Maxwell appears. It's been a hot minute!

Wow. A wild @Mischa Maxwell appears. It's been a hot minute!
I’m back! I’ve missed everyone here (yes, even @Frenchy). I last left Tokyo for Australia with a dear FMTY client on a nondescript day in February 2020.
Little did I know what was to come. I’ve missed Donki like I would miss a limb!
But I’m back- thinner, happier, vaxxed, waxed, ready to climax! 🥰