Half black people in japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example of how broke and racist people like you when offended by black people say I don't understand and huh... Have no room in a luxury soap-land... Maybe the cheap ones... All about being exclusive... Hell 600 dollars isn't nothing now due to computer jobs.... Better grouping with some millionaires and take girls golfing and such....But I don't think the avg. American that jacks off to anime comprehends this..... I played sports so the cool white people that played with us wouldn't say I don't understand. Only the weak nerd that sat in the corner..

Example of how broke and racist people like you when offended by black people say I don't understand and huh... Have no room in a luxury soap-land... Maybe the cheap ones... All about being exclusive... Hell 600 dollars isn't nothing now due to computer jobs.... Better grouping with some millionaires and take girls golfing and such....But I don't think the avg. American that jacks off to anime comprehends this..... I played sports so the cool white people that played with us wouldn't say I don't understand. Only the weak nerd that sat in the corner..
He didn’t understand because you wrote a pile of gibberish.

He didn’t understand because you wrote a pile of gibberish.
As the pile of support for the common white racist term of understanding. I date back to many of cool white people who played sports and or went outside more and shared good times. You're a pile of rubbish who goes to soap land because of disparity and obviously has no social skills and was the weakling in grade-school. My life has seen many of huge changes and different understanding where soap-land is cool. You my friend are a loser that thinks money makes them someone. Unfortunately, class isn't obtained by money. But one's social skills, Athletic abilities(maybe you fenced), and decency which is usually thought. Not the common scum from grade-school that never conversated and their mind is a mentally-damaged soup as those compared to solitary confinement due to the lack of social skills through-out their life. tah ha ha(y):playful::wtf::LOL:....I pity you the people that think money brings them class or better social status poor fools.....tah ha ha:LOL:.

Last edited:
As the pile of support for the common white racist term of understanding. I date back to many of cool white people who played sports and or went outside more and shared good times. You're a pile of rubbish who goes to soap land because of disparity and obviously has no social skills and was the weakling in grade-school. My life has seen many of huge changes and different understanding where soap-land is cool. You my friend are a loser that thinks money makes them someone. Unfortunately, class isn't obtained by money. But one's social skills, Athletic abilities(maybe you fenced), and decency which is usually thought. Not the common scum from grade-school that never conversated and their mind is a mentally-damaged soup as those compared to solitary confinement due to the lack of social skills through-out their life. tah ha ha(y):playful::wtf::LOL:....I pity you the people that think money brings them class or better social status poor fools.....tah ha ha:LOL:.

Nice try. You're still barely making sense, though I can understand that you're trying to be insulting.

Try Gaba. They're affordable.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Nice try. You're still barely making sense, though I can understand that you're trying to be insulting.

Try Gaba. They're affordable.

It's okay I know mental isolation is tough from being a guy who could barely throw a foot-ball. Your time to shine show your lack of not understanding feel dominate. and say black guy from class that was my girl-friend not yours..... yeahhhhh.. In the mean time I'm going to plot which European lady to insert penis into or new-half. Sorry mate don't like men if you're trying to bark up that tree.

It's okay I know mental isolation is tough from being a guy who could barely throw a foot-ball. Your time to shine show your lack of not understanding feel dominate. and say black guy from class that was my girl-friend not yours..... yeahhhhh

You're making about as much sense as a left handed blinker fluid extractor.....

er...too many (fill in any alcoholic beverage) plus an aversion or inability to read critically. Not really uncommon.
He'll most likely be fine tomorrow;).....until he decides to think and open his mouth and/or type.

You're making about as much sense as a left handed blinker fluid extractor.....
You know people like you in grade-school days was handled with a punch to the face ta ha ha:blackeye::LOL::LOL:.. Left Isolation and feel powerful with the internet now. Ta ha ha. Anyway I wouldn't duel anyone with god knows how many std's. The difference between me and you I had a bunch of white friends and none of them acted like you or say I don't understand(So your subpar racist actions are signs of weakness). You're just a low life worm ta haa haa...Even your white counter-parts make fun of you calling you white-trash. And compare you going to Asian countries and your marriage and relations to mail order brides... Ta Ha Ha:LOL:

Last edited:
You know people like you in grade-school days was handled with a punch to the face ta ha ha:blackeye::LOL::LOL:.. Left Isolation and feel powerful with the internet now. Ta ha ha. Anyway I wouldn't duel anyone with god knows how many std's. The difference between me and you I had a bunch of white friends and none of them acted like you or say I don't understand(So your subpar racist actions are signs of weakness). You're just a low life worm ta haa haa...Even your white counter-parts make fun of you calling you white-trash. And compare you going to Asian countries and your marriage and relations to mail order brides... Ta Ha Ha:LOL:

Sorry, but you're still making very little sense.

Sorry, but you're still making very little sense.
As I work from my computer is quite funny you still respond to me with the same response? are you a robot.... or just a inferior being which can't compete in any sport or major factors in life and goes to soap-land because of their sexual incompetence and lack of social skills. So only way to feel strong is to act like white-trash which rich or classier white people makes fun of... To try to have some type of standing to your superiors..... Look, low-life that couldn't get a girl in the states(so you mail order bride poor Asian woman) and prey on poor Asian woman looking for a better life. You're trash mate especially to your white superiors(white trash).

Last edited:
As I work from my computer is quite funny you still respond to me with the same response? are you a robot.... or just a inferior being which can't compete in any sport or major factors in life and goes to soap-land because of their sexual incompetence and lack of social skills. So only way to feel strong is to act like white-trash which rich or classier white people makes fun of... To try to have some type of standing to your superiors..... Look, low-life that couldn't get a girl in the states(so you mail order bride poor Asian woman) and prey on poor Asian woman looking for a better life. You're trash mate especially to your white superiors(white trash).

You work from your computer? Clearly not as any sort of linguist.

Come back when you've learned to be coherent.

Reactions: MikeH
Status
Not open for further replies.