Halloween ‘18

Ok,I just checked online...............regarding Shibuya and a few other places on when people would be out in force dressed for fun.........26 is likely a no go since it mentioned 27-31 for Shibuya for example. Sure,some places earlier will have parties but I was hoping it to be like last time I was there,this time the dates didn't quite work out too well for me exactly(I choose the time frame between the Tokyo Game Show and the time I was able to take off from work.)
Ah well,it is what it is.

I'm not one for going out, but I ordered a 制服 (actually a cosplay replica of the uniform from Hyouka, but I just picked it because it was the cheapest made-to-measure 制服 on Aliexpress--try finding an off-the-rack one to fit a 40DDD chest). Combined with a purple wig, knee socks and brown loafers, I'll be just hanging around the house as an anime schoolgirl.

Well,due to my bumbling mess up AND as a result,missed an expensive flight on what should have been the day I went back home,remembering what Tag Moderator,decided to bite the bullet and make the most of my remaining night by getting as much pictures as possible. Oct 27 indeed was a day for that,I did in fact get a Shingeki no kyojin costume and a kitsune mask but decided not to wear it with the costume after all. Despite not having the costume pieces worn,what I had on was enough and managed to get over 200 pictures together with so many others in costumes and it was just crazy fun,seeing all sorts of funny,bizarre and amazing stuff people had on. I had a great time just people seeing. Shibuya on 27's evening was just crazy,just like NYE a while back in the same ole Shibuya area.

Great Nite last night in Ebisu rocking

I was in Shibuya last night - I was near where the fire broke out but managed to extract myself out of that mess and enjoyed the evening before heading home.

Not a bad night - most people were pretty cool. Chinese tourists were a problem as they kept forcefully pushing people out of their way, knocking people over.

Reactions: Majestyk
Some of my favorites this year were Japanese school girls dressed up as, wait for it, Japanese school girls:ROFLMAO:
There were some like that but modified into a zombie version - some of them were using some freaky looking contact lenses

I don't get to Tokyo til December.:( I always miss out on the fun stuff.;) :LOL:

@User#8628 , that was you who did it, wasn't it? ;):LOL:
I didn’t see a single person I knew in the crowd. I’m sure there had to have been someone I knew walking around. My office people are a bunch of bores... they wouldn’t know fun if it ran up and bit them, on the ass. :D

There are these things called airplanes. They fly daily to Japan, I bet you could find one close by. ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We also have this thing called work :banghead:, and another thing called "short-staffed up the wazoo", which doesn't allow us to go to Japan as often as we'd like to. ;):p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I didn’t see a single person I knew in the crowd. I’m sure there had to have been someone I knew walking around. My office people are a bunch of bores... they wouldn’t know fun if it ran up and bit them, on the ass. :D

Shit, I didn't know we worked in the same office...;):LOL:

Is that a new thing? "Tap the ass and smack the head? Sounds very similar to the Donkey Punch....
Sorry AIW..... I couldn't resist your set up :D:D

If you're happy and you know it tap her ass!

But I had to google Donkey Punch and this is what they had to say: "this is medically impossible, but widely circulated among 12 year old boys and those that share their general level of maturity". Finally I feel like I fit right in!

But seriously, when are they NOT?

Even at DX Shinjuku strip show that I went to last week,many of them tried to sneak taking pictures while the show was going on,despite there being written on the side posters on walls its not allowed(and were asked to refrain as soon as one of the guys that worked there saw them trying to. Even a couple of women were warned to put away their phones. There was funny thing I remember from it all..........5th performer,long haired,dressed in a police officer outfit,as soon as I gave her 1k yen,soon after it set off a chain reaction........what seemed like almost 10 or so chinese/mandarin guys following suit. Never seen that ever in all the ones I've visited in the past,most would be 2 or 3. Then again,maybe because it was the Taipei hat I was wearing that set it off or the 5th performer REALLY appealed to those guys(she was long,dark haired and smoking hot!)

Only time of year when people think that I am black:shifty::shifty::shifty:
Obvious costume option:
blacula_poster_02.jpg