Help! Libido getting lower

Sounds interesting ...... https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha

So I got my hands on some Ashwagandha from iHerb ( Now, 450mg).

I trialed them for about a month. Despite the internets claims about this Indian root extract, I was relatively unimpressed.

I was mainly interested in the claims that it improves sleep and induces some pretty wild dreams......didn't happen.

Libido enhancement/Morning wood.......didn't happen.

Who knows, maybe this root extract is doing wonders in supporting my immune system and scavenging free radicals....but I doubt it.

The only noticeable affect was....look away if your eating lunch....to coat my stools with a mucus like substance, and to substantially increase the risk of morning "sharts". Not much of a placebo effect there.

so it was some kind of decent laxative at least?

Last edited:
I have to say, if all you're looking for is fucked up dreams, morning wood and explosive shits a few minutes after you wake, ZMA will give that to you. And if you really want to push your luck, try a stack of ZMA, Tribulus and Tongkat. Make sure you have a significant other or lots of P4P money as you'll be in full caveman rapist mode once the chemistry kicks in.

rapist, certainly not, but caveman yeah, I’d like to get that feeling at least once in my life

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
[QUOTE="namae, post: 240358, member: 5430"

Sounds interesting ...... https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha

So I got my hands on some Ashwagandha from iHerb ( Now, 450mg).

I trialed them for about a month. Despite the internets claims about this Indian root extract, I was relatively unimpressed.

I was mainly interested in the claims that it improves sleep and induces some pretty wild dreams......didn't happen.

Who knows, maybe this root extract is doing wonders in supporting my immune system and scavenging free radicals....but I doubt it.

The only noticeable affect was....look away if your eating lunch....to coat my stools with a mucus like substance, and to substantially increase the risk of morning "sharts". Not much of a placebo effect there.[/QUOTE]

You might want to ask Frenchy about whether Vitamin D3 worked for him or not:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/help-libido-getting-lower.23252/page-5#post-239886

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/help-libido-getting-lower.23252/page-5#post-239889

And, actually, I would consider the following doses and additional substances:

With Vitamin D3, take at least 10,000 iU ; you can find 5,000 iU and 10,000 iU softgel capsules on iHerb that are reasonably priced.
And, add Vitamin K2 MK7, take at least 180 to 200 mcg [ so two 90 mcg or 100 mcg ] ; this assists Calcium into bones & teeth and not arteries and kidneys. Without K2 MK7, both dietary Calcium and the Ca in the D3 can create unwanted things like arterial stiffening [ not penile stiffening ] and kidney stones. That's why it's important.

Option B:
Then the mineral combination of Magnesium (Mg... say two 250mg MgOxide) , Zinc (50mg ), and Postassium [ usually only 99mg of Potassium Citrate available, but you can take 10 or so of those without concern ] and if you want to somewhat duplicate the ZMA trinity, then add 100mg of the coenzymated version of Vitamin B6 called pyridoxal-5'-phosphate .

Option C:
Plus, Vitamin C [ 1000 mg] and Vitamin A [ 10000 iU] and a decent B-complex that has things like methylcobalmin version of B12 instead of the regular cobalmin B12. And the fat-soluble version of B1 called Benfotiamine.

"NorthTriangle, post: 251524, member: 41099"]So I got my hands on some Ashwagandha from iHerb ( Now, 450mg).

The only noticeable affect was....look away if your eating lunch....to coat my stools with a mucus like substance, and to substantially increase the risk of morning "sharts". Not much of a placebo effect there.

You might want to ask Frenchy about whether Vitamin D3 worked for him or not:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/help-libido-getting-lower.23252/page-5#post-239886

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/help-libido-getting-lower.23252/page-5#post-239889

And, actually, I would consider the following doses and additional substances:

With Vitamin D3, take at least 10,000 iU ; you can find 5,000 iU and 10,000 iU softgel capsules on iHerb that are reasonably priced.
And, add Vitamin K2 MK7, take at least 180 to 200 mcg [ so two 90 mcg or 100 mcg ] ; this assists Calcium into bones & teeth and not arteries and kidneys. Without K2 MK7, both dietary Calcium and the Ca in the D3 can create unwanted things like arterial stiffening [ not penile stiffening ] and kidney stones. That's why it's important.

Option B:
Then the mineral combination of Magnesium (Mg... say two 250mg MgOxide) , Zinc (50mg ), and Postassium [ usually only 99mg of Potassium Citrate available, but you can take 10 or so of those without concern ] and if you want to somewhat duplicate the ZMA trinity, then add 100mg of the coenzymated version of Vitamin B6 called pyridoxal-5'-phosphate .

Option C:
Plus, Vitamin C [ 1000 mg] and Vitamin A [ 10000 iU] and a decent B-complex that has things like methylcobalmin version of B12 instead of the regular cobalmin B12. And the fat-soluble version of B1 called Benfotiamine.

i tried vitamin D3 and indeed had better libido afterwards , but also drank more moderately so it helped as well . Also had just « found » a lady who did all those things to rescue my mojo (i write « found » as in fact I have known her for a long time as friend and personal esthetician ( yeah, you can laugh) but had no idea she was such a freak in bed. Always had very poor judgment at this)

anyway long story short , D3 is good but less booze and a highly sexual (not necessarily « sexy » , but sexual, huge difference) partner are even better

Last edited:
Reactions: Merica
The Quote function is screwed , whats going on?

The Quote function is screwed , whats going on?
Be careful with multi-quote function plus old copies of your drafts.

tag_draft.jpg