Help! Libido getting lower

Matsusaka does have some fine steers. Queers? Not sure, but last time I was out that way I didn't get many furtive glances from any of the guys in town. I get that a lot at spas in bigger cities, probably due to my appearing to be native and also being relatively muscular (I've been told by a number of females that only gays and gangsters lift weights and try to get big). I can't imagine the quality in Mie is worth bragging about.

But I'm probably visiting Japan this spring with my gay cousin, who works in the fashion industry and is one of those awful, bitchy, tyrannical, mean-spirited, judgmental fags who is infamous for making all his gay subordinates cry, and he's going to do some recon in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. I'm sure he'll have an opinion on the best queer spots. I'm actually looking forward to hitting the bars with him because he's extremely fashionable, skinny, lanky, effeminate, relatively handsome and can speak decent Japanese; the Japanese girls are gonna go absolute apeshit for him. My guess is he'll be a real prick and tell them to fuck off and lose some weight and learn how to dress themselves (he's a gay, more sinister version of me). Hopefully he'll make a few cry, and then I can go comfort them...all the way back to my hotel.

Guess I do the wingman thing, after all.
Funny , I have a straight cousin and he was in a firm where most of the management was gay and... it was awful. The type of guys you just described. He had to leave. There is something to be said for this Straight Pride silliness after all

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Matsusaka does have some fine steers. Queers? Not sure, but last time I was out that way I didn't get many furtive glances from any of the guys in town. I get that a lot at spas in bigger cities, probably due to my appearing to be native and also being relatively muscular (I've been told by a number of females that only gays and gangsters lift weights and try to get big). I can't imagine the quality in Mie is worth bragging about.

But I'm probably visiting Japan this spring with my gay cousin, who works in the fashion industry and is one of those awful, bitchy, tyrannical, mean-spirited, judgmental fags who is infamous for making all his gay subordinates cry, and he's going to do some recon in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. I'm sure he'll have an opinion on the best queer spots. I'm actually looking forward to hitting the bars with him because he's extremely fashionable, skinny, lanky, effeminate, relatively handsome and can speak decent Japanese; the Japanese girls are gonna go absolute apeshit for him. My guess is he'll be a real prick and tell them to fuck off and lose some weight and learn how to dress themselves (he's a gay, more sinister version of me). Hopefully he'll make a few cry, and then I can go comfort them...all the way back to my hotel.

Guess I do the wingman thing, after all.

Sounds like a foolproof plan. Nishi-Azabu in Tokyo may be a good spot to research.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Could be an unpopular view round here, but the answer could be to simply do nothing. I took a two year break once, which was probably too long, but by the end I was pretty ready again.

Been having a lack of motivation for all this myself too lately, sticking to the same two regulars all year (and even skipping on a few of those as well). Like anything fun there can be diminishing returns after a while, a break cures it or you find something better to do. Alternatively, try something more daring - like S&M clubs, or banging MikeH.

PS: I also attest to ZMA giving you crazy dreams. I must get some more.

How about working out? I used to be allergic to exercise in all forms and paid the price for it but now I'm doing weight lifting and a bit of both high intensity and low intensity cardio for health. Plus I'm also cooking most of my meals and eating right. Those kinds of things help restore your testosterone levels and keep you in good shape. Plus it benefits the ladies too.

Have you tried Ashwagandha? It worked like magic for me :D

I googled it and liked what I saw . Not just for this, anything reducing cortisol and blood sugar is interesting. Thanks.

How about working out? I used to be allergic to exercise in all forms and paid the price for it but now I'm doing weight lifting and a bit of both high intensity and low intensity cardio for health. Plus I'm also cooking most of my meals and eating right. Those kinds of things help restore your testosterone levels and keep you in good shape. Plus it benefits the ladies too.
Yeah doing hot yoga twice a week and a bit of workout 3 times a week using an app . They show the right movements and it self-adapts according to what you find hard/easy . Its called Freeletics and has many users apparently .

Reactions: Lukes and namae
Could be an unpopular view round here, but the answer could be to simply do nothing. I took a two year break once, which was probably too long, but by the end I was pretty ready again.

Been having a lack of motivation for all this myself too lately, sticking to the same two regulars all year (and even skipping on a few of those as well). Like anything fun there can be diminishing returns after a while, a break cures it or you find something better to do. Alternatively, try something more daring - like S&M clubs, or banging MikeH.

Thanks. Was a good boy for 3 weeks but have been rather naughty the last 12 hours so maybe a dry spell from time to time is the best solution indeed

Alternatively, try something more daring - like S&M clubs, or banging MikeH.

Banging me would totally give your ZMA a run for it's money on the dream front.

Though most people would call those nightmares.

Banging me would totally give your ZMA a run for it's money on the dream front.

Though most people would call those nightmares.

Zactly. I would feel miserable and so inadequate after having even just a glimpse of the BO. Lets keep this platonic Mikey.

Reactions: Sterling and MikeH
Thanks. Was a good boy for 3 weeks but have been rather naughty the last 12 hours so maybe a dry spell from time to time is the best solution indeed

Put her to work in the dungeon already!

I once flew from HK to SP via Tokyo and Dallas .......... long long flight. Her performance will improve.

Reactions: Frenchy
Have you tried Ashwagandha? It worked like magic for me :D

Sounds interesting ...... https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha

Is it available OTC in Japan?

Not related to libido, but health in general, recently I started eating a lot of celery. It is pretty dull stuff.....but it seems to be a having a magic like effect on swelling/arthritis in my hands and wrists. I tried it for about a month and it fixed my problems...stopped for a month and my problem came back...started up again 2 days ago and I am noticing improvement. Obviously, I can't scientifically guarantee that celery is the silver bullet and can't isolate celery as the solution ... but it seems to be working for me. Hate to promote wacky home remedies devoid of science ...but maybe others could give it a whirl.

Her performance will improve.

Well it was already great just after this long trek, so can’t imagine how it will be once rested! Today I’m actually the more exhausted of the two :dead:
Looks like no back-up will be needed for 2 months, even lady left-hand !

Reactions: MikeH
Looks like no back-up will be needed for 2 months, even lady left-hand !

Well if you need another kind of backup that's what friends are for, right? :p

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
And a beck-and-call-anything-goes-highly-sexual Brazilian lady is not bad either :D

Are those sold in drug stores over the counter or do you need a prescription? Because I think I might need a one. I am currently so bored with sex that I am starting to think using my money for upgrading my computer rather than love hotels or p4p.

My desktop is like seven years old and it's working still all right but here I am looking at pictures of PSUs in the middle of the night instead of pictures of pussy. Help! :ROFLMAO:

Are those sold in drug stores over the counter or do you need a prescription? Because I think I might need a one. I am currently so bored with sex that I am starting to think using my money for upgrading my computer rather than love hotels or p4p.

My desktop is like seven years old and it's working still all right but here I am looking at pictures of PSUs in the middle of the night instead of pictures of pussy. Help! :ROFLMAO:

Well as you know already because you’re a good friend, you don’t need a prescription, just a SA account , where she’s probably back by now looking for a new SD...

But hey PSUs pics in the middle of the night sound hot! (And less costly)

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
What do you guys do , if and when it happens?
You're not going like this.
The cure is simple but is utterly useless unless practiced for well over 6 months. However if you forgo 6+ months and just exercise with no alcohol for 8 days. Then you will find yourself drinking, then getting a blow job, then dancing on disco poll and taking 4 beauties to a hotel and by the end of a night and into the dawn you will have spent enough money to complete a fresh water project in some part of the world that would love to grow up and live your life. Or even mine;) way less disposable cash, but still pretty fucking awesome.
In short, relax, it will come to you as how to proceed. You always do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
You're not going like this.
The cure is simple but is utterly useless unless practiced for well over 6 months. However if you forgo 6+ months and just exercise with no alcohol for 8 days. Then you will find yourself drinking, then getting a blow job, then dancing on disco poll and taking 4 beauties to a hotel and by the end of a night and into the dawn you will have spent enough money to complete a fresh water project in some part of the world that would love to grow up and live your life. Or even mine;) way less disposable cash, but still pretty fucking awesome.
In short, relax, it will come to you as how to proceed. You always do.

No alcohol for 8 days?
Damn I’d rather give up sex for the rest of my life!

Reactions: Taylorjp
No alcohol for 8 days?
Damn I’d rather give up sex for the rest of my life!

Well, now I don't if I should bow to you or tell you your priorities are all mixed up. :confused:

Reactions: Sudsy and Taylorjp
[QUOTE="namae, post: 240358, member: 5430"

Sounds interesting ...... https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha
.[/QUOTE]

So I got my hands on some Ashwagandha from iHerb ( Now, 450mg).

I trialed them for about a month. Despite the internets claims about this Indian root extract, I was relatively unimpressed.

I was mainly interested in the claims that it improves sleep and induces some pretty wild dreams......didn't happen.

Libido enhancement/Morning wood.......didn't happen.

Who knows, maybe this root extract is doing wonders in supporting my immune system and scavenging free radicals....but I doubt it.

The only noticeable affect was....look away if your eating lunch....to coat my stools with a mucus like substance, and to substantially increase the risk of morning "sharts". Not much of a placebo effect there.

[QUOTE="namae, post: 240358, member: 5430"

I have to say, if all you're looking for is fucked up dreams, morning wood and explosive shits a few minutes after you wake, ZMA will give that to you. And if you really want to push your luck, try a stack of ZMA, Tribulus and Tongkat. Make sure you have a significant other or lots of P4P money as you'll be in full caveman rapist mode once the chemistry kicks in.