Guest viewing is limited

How To Get Straight-out-of-highschool Japanese Women 18, 19, 20 Years Old...

tanuk3y

TAG Member
Reaction score
For once I would just love the opportunity to hook up with a sexually inexperienced Japanese woman who just entered college or the workforce right after highschool. inb4 "Yeah, okay, pal, you and every other guy wants that. Good luck with that."

But really! Is that so much to ask? Don't dismiss me. I'm serious. I know women of this age are elusive creatures like the rarest Pokemon (once in a blue moon you'll encounter one), but I know they exist out there (I see them everyday at the train stations and shopping centers all throughout Japan) and are no-doubt horny as hell! And I know that there are gaijin out there who have managed to do this, and do this well. The question is, what is the best tried-and-true way to approach them to guarantee their contact info?

How many of you have had experience with 10/10 smoking hot 18-20 yo Japanese women? For those of you who have had success with this age range, what do you think that you had going for you that made these women think, "Hey, I'll definitely bang him. He's nearly twice my age, but I'll sleep with him because I think he seems cool and he makes me laugh and feel good, blah blah blah!" Besides tons of money and Brad Pitt smashing good-looks, what else have you as a mature adult male brought to the table for a very young woman to want to date you?

First let's start off with me:
  1. Side-Splitting Humor
  2. Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills (In English and Japanese)
  3. Intelligence: Knowledge, Wit, and Wisdom
  4. Deep Intellectual Conversation / Debate
  5. Passion / Compassion / Empathy
  6. Lots of Various Interests & Hobbies and Curiosity to Try New Things
  7. Honesty / Integrity
  8. High Possibility of Marriage / Life-Long Commitment / Fidelity
  9. Patience
  10. Creativity
  11. Refined Tastes
  12. Genuine Love & Romance
  13. Reciprocal Generosity (e.g., Financial, Emotional, etc.)
  14. Equality
  15. Hard Work Ethic
  16. Great Hygiene
  17. Good Looks (I'm Not Ugly)
  18. Fashion Awareness
I mean what's there NOT to like? The problem is, how do you get them to see all this in you, for it to click in their mind that YOU are definitely a quality man worth knowing and banging?

A lot of people will try to tell you that "alpha" males never get married. An alpha male sleeps with as many women as he can in a lifetime, and never settles down. I'm sorry, but I'm an alpha male who vehemently disagrees. I wish very earnestly to get married someday and raise a family the right way: the way my parents raised me. My dad was an alpha male, as am I.

Any pointers? Pro-tips?

TIA!

Sorry, chief, but if you go on about how you are an "alpha" male, and post stuff like this wondering how to get a young girl interested, you most certainly are NOT an ALPHA male. Sorry to DISAPPOINT. Embrace your BETA status.

Sorry, chief, but if you go on about how you are an "alpha" male, and post stuff like this wondering how to get a young girl interested, you most certainly are NOT an ALPHA male. Sorry to DISAPPOINT. Embrace your BETA status.

I'm alpha. Not beta. Promise you that.

But, I need pointers from you. Have you scored with 18-20 yo Japanese women? What do they SEEK?! Tell me! I must know!

Also, my idea of what it means to be an alpha male may be drastically different to a young Japanese woman.

This is where you all come in.... Need some pro-tips. I've only lived in Japan one year total. Only dated one Japanese woman, hence my naivete.

This is just hearsay, but I heard from a friend of mine how he's known really sloppy guys who've banged smokin Japanese women in their early 20s left and right. So, there must be something he's doing right that I'm not aware of. What's the secret?

Matt_J -- if you've not scored with this age level, then please refrain from commenting and judging me. You don't know me at all. So, do not judge. Just answer the question honestly to the best of your knowledge! Thanks!

Last edited:
Tons of money and humility are sufficient, especially the money. ;)

-Ww

But I'm not a pay-to-play loser. I don't want a prostitute or gold-digger! I have other things to offer besides my pocketbook. Seriously? Is this the best you got? I take it you've not had success with this age group?

Reactions: Solong
But I'm not a pay-to-play loser. I don't want a prostitute or gold-digger!

Hmmm...but you are the one who stipulated "tons of money", but now you say that you want a woman around half your age who is not interested in your money? Maybe "Brad Pitt smashing good-looks" and humility would also suffice. ;)

You perhaps correctly identify the challenge where you write "how do you get them to see all this in you, for it to click in their mind that YOU are definitely a quality man worth knowing...". Basically most women do not have even detect men who are far older than them as potential mates or dates; basically we don't even show up on their radar, so to speak, as possibilities. Thus we never get the chance to impress or attract them. In my experience and for whatever it is worth, money is one effective way to break through their filters and get them to pay attention to you. After that happens, they often begin to see your qualities as a romantic and/or sexual partner too. This does not always happen or work, but it does sometimes. (I am thinking sugar dating scenarios here, in case it isn't obvious.)

You asked about my personal experience/success...not sure why, but fwiiw, I have a few times now ended up in significant relationships with women more like a *third* of my age via that route. I also know of it happening to a few other men with women far younger than them...including the age range that appears to so fascinate you.

If you don't like the financial-charm approach, I don't know have much else to suggest. Maybe you could put an ad in CL or some such place describing yourself as you do above in the OP. I'd bet against you having any luck, but who knows...

Finally and btw, phrases like "I'm not a pay-to-play loser" probably will not win you many friends or get you much of the help you are requesting on a board largely devoted to p4p and populated mainly by mongers. If you are equally inept at persuading women to take an interest in you, then...

-Ww

Hmmm...but you are the one who stipulated "tons of money", but now you say that you want a woman around half your age who is not interested in your money? Maybe "Brad Pitt smashing good-looks" and humility would also suffice. ;)

Yes, I am not some stupid boytoy like a member of One Direction. I'm at least moderately good looking. Slim. Tall. Well-dressed. Well-groomed. My most attractive feature is my intelligence.

You perhaps correctly identify the challenge where you write "how do you get them to see all this in you, for it to click in their mind that YOU are definitely a quality man worth knowing...". Basically most women do not have even detect men who are far older than them as potential mates or dates; basically we don't even show up on their radar, so to speak, as possibilities. Thus we never get the chance to impress or attract them. In my experience and for whatever it is worth, money is one effective way to break through their filters and get them to pay attention to you.

OK, then, on average about what age do young women start to look at men my age (30-35) as potential partners? By the way I look 23-25 due to my clean-shaven baby face so I could totally lie about my age. I thought a man's 30s were supposed to be his prime-time vagina-getting years! Well, if that's so true then I don't see why I can't hook up with an 18-20 yo woman! I've got all the qualities of a person deserving respect. Most importantly, I have CONFIDENCE. I just don't know exactly where to go for the best opportunity to meet 18-20 yo women.

You asked about my personal experience/success...not sure why, but fwiiw, I have a few times now ended up in significant relationships with women more like a *third* of my age via that route. I also know of it happening to a few other men with women far younger than them...including the age range that appears to so fascinate you.

Why? I'm trying to gauge your credentials whether or not you are someone capable of giving me the proper advice and guidance I need. So far, you seem very cockblockish and very unhelpful. Telling me that banging 18-20 yo women is next to impossible unless you have money to lure them in sounds like a very beta attitude to me.

If you don't like the financial-charm approach, I don't know have much else to suggest. Maybe you could put an ad in CL or some such place describing yourself as you do above in the OP. I'd bet against you having any luck, but who knows...

So, basically you're saying very young women are shallow gold-diggers and will only look at an older guy if he has lots of money / high social status? How lame is that outlook on life?

Finally and btw, phrases like "I'm not a pay-to-play loser" probably will not win you many friends or get you much of the help you are requesting on a board largely devoted to p4p and populated mainly by mongers. If you are equally inept at persuading women to take an interest in you, then...

I am a people person. I just don't care at all for your attitude and I'm letting you know that. If you met me in person you'd think I was very intelligent and you could carry on long, deep, meaningful conversations with me on any subject in the world.

If you must pay-to-play (P4P), then that's your business. I won't be a snob and put anyone down for that, but I thought men on here were alpha males interested in mastering their craft as PUAs. Alpha males do not need to pay for sex. Just saying. Don't take offense to that.

I wrote this thread seeking encouragement and guidance, not cockblocks and derision. Jesus Christ. What is this place?

Just walk up to any hot chick see and start a conversation and see what happens is a good approach.

I'm alpha. Not beta. Promise you that.

But, I need pointers from you. Have you scored with 18-20 yo Japanese women? What do they SEEK?! Tell me! I must know!
That you are alpha or beta, isn't relevant to your supposed goal. The alpha or beta dynamic correlates more to males being manipulated by women, abused, or paying for sex. Betas are losers, because they allow themselves to be used. However, it's not all black or white, and there is a lot of gray in between.

In terms of getting women, multiple different strategies can be used. If you don't want to pay through the nose for prostitutes, then study PUA. Take the time to develop your skills in talking to women. Become a good conversationalist and pick up on reading body language and facial expressions.

Through effort, along with trial and error, you will figure out ways that will work for you. The key is effort. You will need to spend one or the other, either time and effort, or your money. If you don't want to waste your money (think about your future financial security), then take the time to study and experiment with talking to real women.

Yes, I am not some stupid boytoy like a member of One Direction. I'm at least moderately good looking. Slim. Tall. Well-dressed. Well-groomed. My most attractive feature is my intelligence.

OK, then, on average about what age do young women start to look at men my age (30-35) as potential partners? By the way I look 23-25 due to my clean-shaven baby face so I could totally lie about my age. I thought a man's 30s were supposed to be his prime-time vagina-getting years! Well, if that's so true then I don't see why I can't hook up with an 18-20 yo woman! I've got all the qualities of a person deserving respect. Most importantly, I have CONFIDENCE. I just don't know exactly where to go for the best opportunity to meet 18-20 yo women.

Why? I'm trying to gauge your credentials whether or not you are someone capable of giving me the proper advice and guidance I need. So far, you seem very cockblockish and very unhelpful. Telling me that banging 18-20 yo women is next to impossible unless you have money to lure them in sounds like a very beta attitude to me.

So, basically you're saying very young women are shallow gold-diggers and will only look at an older guy if he has lots of money / high social status? How lame is that outlook on life?

I am a people person. I just don't care at all for your attitude and I'm letting you know that. If you met me in person you'd think I was very intelligent and you could carry on long, deep, meaningful conversations with me on any subject in the world.

If you must pay-to-play (P4P), then that's your business. I won't be a snob and put anyone down for that, but I thought men on here were alpha males interested in mastering their craft as PUAs. Alpha males do not need to pay for sex. Just saying. Don't take offense to that.

I wrote this thread seeking encouragement and guidance, not cockblocks and derision. Jesus Christ. What is this place?
It's not necessarily beta to buy women, IF you have the money. Nobody would call Trump (the billionaire), a beta, for buying beauty contestants and turning them into his sex toys. The money he spends on them is nothing to him, compared to his total wealth.

The problem is when you don't have the money or spending such money severely affects your future. Blowing $300 dollars a pop ($600 to $900 a month) on unthankful arrogant prostitutes 2x to 3x (for 1hr of bad to plain vanilla sex) a month, when you make only $2,000 to $3,000 a month (net and after taxes) is dumb. If not outright retarded. The prostitute makes more money than you or her customers for doing little to nothing, but laying on her back, and laughing at the fools.

However, if you are 30 to 35, and supposedly good looking, then why have you failed so far? You are old enough to have mastered better tactics or developed experience.

Whatever you are doing, seems likely that it isn't working, therefore you might want to change your tactics.

Based on your comments, you should focus on college age women in general, not just a specific age like 19. I date many younger women myself, but age can be random. I can meet women who I'm attracted to, and because they are older, I'm not going to kick them to the curb. You can't always be so specific about the age of women you will meet.

Think also of how you can meet them. Where are college girls hanging out or activities they are involved in?

What are ways you can interest them? Since you are older, you can develop relationships, where they see you as a mentor. Therefore, as a mentor, what do you have to teach them? Are you an expert bowler, dancer, or Dom in S&M?

Younger women often get hooked on me, based on my knowledge and passion for various activities. Your interests and passion, can draw them in, where they want you to teach them or hang around with you.

If you will not be offering money, then you need to offer something else, that will get the interest of younger women. As they are pulled in based on wanting to learn or associate with you, then sex can often become part of the relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: User#6326
That you are alpha or beta, isn't relevant to your supposed goal. The alpha or beta dynamic correlates more to males being manipulated by women, abused, or paying for sex. Betas are losers, because they allow themselves to be used. However, it's not all black or white, and there is a lot of gray in between.

I know what alpha/beta is. I have never been manipulated by a woman nor have I ever been a woman manipulizer. Unlike most guys I know, I respect women to the fullest yet I never have to fawn or supplicate to them to accomplish this.

I am what you would call the opposite of a pushover. I get people to do things for me, not the other way around. Sorry but paying women for sex or creating a dynamic where you can control and manipulate a woman merely by the size of your bank account, are the kind of stuff that beta provider males' dreams are made of.

In terms of getting women, multiple different strategies can be used. If you don't want to pay through the nose for prostitutes, then study PUA. Take the time to develop your skills in talking to women. Become a good conversationalist and pick up on reading body language and facial expressions.

I will never pay a woman to have sex with me. No one should ever have to pay for love and physical affection. I will not denigrate myself or her to such low levels no matter how horny I am. Sex is a special bond between two human beings not a monetary transaction.... blah blah blah

Through effort, along with trial and error, you will figure out ways that will work for you. The key is effort. You will need to spend one or the other, either time and effort, or your money. If you don't want to waste your money (think about your future financial security), then take the time to study and experiment with talking to real women.

Take my time to experiment? Of course! That's why I came here, to get advice before I headed out!

It's not necessarily beta to buy women, IF you have the money. Nobody would call Trump (the billionaire), a beta, for buying beauty contestants and turning them into his sex toys. The money he spends on them is nothing to him, compared to his total wealth.

Again, and I'm sure this may come as a shock to you, but I do not consider Donald Trump to be an alpha male when it comes to his prowess in getting women. His PUA skills amount to merely pointing his finger like a caveman at the woman he demands to spend time with on any given lonely night and flashing wads of cash in front of her face to seal the deal. Mine. Mine. Mine. All mine! Such a spoiled rich baffoon. Donald Trump, his massive fortune aside, has got to be one of the biggest losers on this planet. Sorry to piss in your Corn Flakes, but Elliot Rodger probably had better PUA skills than Trump. Just sayin.

However, if you are 30 to 35, and supposedly good looking, then why have you failed so far? You are old enough to have mastered better tactics or developed experience.

It's not about failure. It's just I've never really attempted it. I have only been in long steady relationships with women so the "player" lifestyle and mindset is somewhat new to me. It's about me never attempting to put the PUA techniques to the test. I've don't have great experience in nampa. I've only done it at bars back in the States with NO LUCK. But that's more to do with lack of motivation and effort than anything else. I just don't find American women attractive and worth much effort pursuing... but that's another topic for another day.

I can't tell you how many times I see smokin hot Japanese women on the trains in their office uniforms, and wishing I had a good reason to spark up a conversation with them. But you know how damn awkward that is attempting that in broad daylight and under the bright lights in the trains with everyone staring and listening! So don't try to front! Saying that I'm a pussy who fears rejection! It's not that I fear rejection but causing an awkward scene in front of everyone else on the bus is something I wish to avoid! Yes, I am risk adverse. But I'm not a pussy. I'm not a beta. I'm not an awkward conversationalist.

Really my only problem is that initiation process, or icebreaking if you will. What exactly are smooth ways to spark a convo with a girl WITHOUT appearing obvious and 軟派っぽい?

Based on your comments, you should focus on college age women in general, not just a specific age like 19. I date many younger women myself, but age can be random. I can meet women who I'm attracted to, and because they are older, I'm not going to kick them to the curb. You can't always be so specific about the age of women you will meet.

Think also of how you can meet them. Where are college girls hanging out or activities they are involved in?

いい質問だね! Where? Let me guess, near college campuses? What activities are they involved in? I'm guessing living at home or in the dorm rooms studying and being horny AF just like every other young woman in college? Could you be a little less vague than that? I won't age discriminate, but let me tell you, the younger the better because I want a sexually inexperienced girl for obvious reasons. Not necessarily virgin, but close to it, and much preferably a near-virgin who's never slept with a gaijin but is inkling to do so. I want to be her first gaijin experience if you know what I mean...

What are ways you can interest them? Since you are older, you can develop relationships, where they see you as a mentor. Therefore, as a mentor, what do you have to teach them? Are you an expert bowler, dancer, or Dom in S&M?

In addition to the qualities that I've stated above that I bring to the table, I can share my general life experiences and teach her English, obviously. I can also help her with her academic studies. I'm a learned scholar myself, especially in the field of political science and economics if she so happens to be studying these. Oh, and I'm quite willing to settle down and marry her, raise a family, be a wonderful father to our children, and grow old with her happily ever after. Does that not sound enticing enough??? Oh, and don't forget the mind-blowing sex required to get those half-White half-Japanese buns in the oven. My skills in bed, but I never mention that as a main selling point. I just let her discover that out our first night in bed 笑

So, my question for you Solong is, do you have a specific TAG thread you can lead me to where you list all your favorite nanmpa techniques, books, and PUA styles? What's your favorite YouTube PUA?

I tend to agree with most of the posts above, getting girls in the 19-20 year old age range requires you to have something in common, or something they are interested in acquiring from you (whether that be knowledge, money, experiences etc.).

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, one is appealing and the other is not. I don't think that anyone that has to spell out their own personal view of themselves on an internet forum is falling on the right side of this line, especially considering the responses you have made to the good advice you were given (Ww gave you good advice, but because it wasn't what you wanted to hear you reacted negatively). Also, as pointed out above, calling people on an adult orientated board "Pay to Play losers" means you certainly don't have a clue about why a lot of people prefer P4P over the traditional dating methods.

I'll refrain from attacking your first post, but remember, this is your view of yourself and it certainly will not be the view of people who have never met you. You want to snag women half your age, most of them will think your a creep , or dirty old man unless you have an inroad into making them see you in a different light.

If you are everything you've stated above, and you've only had a single relationship in Japan, then you must be living in a cave.

In short, how would you snag 19-20 women in the country where you are from, it's exactly the same here. People here often act like Japan has completely different women to the rest of the world, it's not the case in my experience, if anything it's easier here because the difference in cultures automatically gives you something that they find interesting about you.

If you speak to any decent woman what ever age group, they usually say they hate guys who bang on how great and intelligent they are. Those guys always end up with blue balls.

I don't brag about it really. I just show it. I ooze intelligence. Trust me. When you meet me, you'll know.

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, one is appealing and the other is not. I don't think that anyone that has to spell out their own personal view of themselves on an internet forum is falling on the right side of this line, especially considering the responses you have made to the good advice you were given (Ww gave you good advice, but because it wasn't what you wanted to hear you reacted negatively). Also, as pointed out above, calling people on an adult orientated board "Pay to Play losers" means you certainly don't have a clue about why a lot of people prefer P4P over the traditional dating methods.

Ww came off with a smug cockblocking air. Sorry, but no, I don't appreciate the condescension. I'm not a Charlie Sheen who's "winning" with "Tiger blood" flowing through my veins. LOL! No, I don't want to pay women for sex. EVER. I think it's wrong for obvious reasons, but you go ahead and do that. Just don't suggest I engage in that beta behavior, or try to convince me that it's "cool." I'm just rolling my eyes whenever you do that.

I'll refrain from attacking your first post, but remember, this is your view of yourself and it certainly will not be the view of people who have never met you. You want to snag women half your age, most of them will think your a creep , or dirty old man unless you have an inroad into making them see you in a different light.

Dirty old man? Why'd any girl assume that? Inroads. Therein lies the challenge. Hence why I've come here seeking advice on how to get those "inroads."

If you are everything you've stated above, and you've only had a single relationship in Japan, then you must be living in a cave.

No, I've just been in a long-term relationship, and I just moved back to Japan after almost a decade hiatus.

I don't brag about it really. I just show it. I ooze intelligence. Trust me. When you meet me, you'll know.
Put up a real photo so we can all be amazed!

No, no, no, no, no. Nobody "deserves" respect, you earn respect by your actions and people who think they deserve it, generally don't.

Don't "No, no, no, no" me, NormalGuy. I don't go around shouting to everyone "I DESERVE RESPECT! GIVE ME THE RESPECT THAT I RIGHTFULLY DESERVE!" All I said was that I possess the qualities that I see in other people that I admire and respect. I see respectability in my character as a person. MOST people respect me for the qualities that I've just mentioned. So, yes, I can EXPECT respect because I POSSESS qualities that universally by and large MOST PEOPLE RESPECT.

<edited for tone - Meiji

Last edited by a moderator:
Put up a real photo so we can all be amazed!

Amazed? Who said anyone would be amazed? I sure as hell never did. All I said was if you were to meet me in person and attempted to have a quality conversation with me, you'd instantly agree that I was a likable person deserving respect. Now, the question is, are you the type of person people respect? Judging from what you've said so far I'm guessing no, not really.

I know what alpha/beta is. I have never been manipulated by a woman nor have I ever been a woman manipulizer. Unlike most guys I know, I respect women to the fullest yet I never have to fawn or supplicate to them to accomplish this.

I am what you would call the opposite of a pushover. I get people to do things for me, not the other way around. Sorry but paying women for sex or creating a dynamic where you can control and manipulate a woman merely by the size of your bank account, are the kind of stuff that beta provider males' dreams are made of.

I will never pay a woman to have sex with me. No one should ever have to pay for love and physical affection. I will not denigrate myself or her to such low levels no matter how horny I am. Sex is a special bond between two human beings not a monetary transaction.... blah blah blah

Take my time to experiment? Of course! That's why I came here, to get advice before I headed out!

Again, and I'm sure this may come as a shock to you, but I do not consider Donald Trump to be an alpha male when it comes to his prowess in getting women. His PUA skills amount to merely pointing his finger like a caveman at the woman he demands to spend time with on any given lonely night and flashing wads of cash in front of her face to seal the deal. Mine. Mine. Mine. All mine! Such a spoiled rich baffoon. Donald Trump, his massive fortune aside, has got to be one of the biggest losers on this planet. Sorry to piss in your Corn Flakes, but Elliot Rodger probably had better PUA skills than Trump. Just sayin.

It's not about failure. It's just I've never really attempted it. I have only been in long steady relationships with women so the "player" lifestyle and mindset is somewhat new to me. It's about me never attempting to put the PUA techniques to the test. I've don't have great experience in nampa. I've only done it at bars back in the States with NO LUCK. But that's more to do with lack of motivation and effort than anything else. I just don't find American women attractive and worth much effort pursuing... but that's another topic for another day.

I can't tell you how many times I see smokin hot Japanese women on the trains in their office uniforms, and wishing I had a good reason to spark up a conversation with them. But you know how damn awkward that is attempting that in broad daylight and under the bright lights in the trains with everyone staring and listening! So don't try to front! Saying that I'm a pussy who fears rejection! It's not that I fear rejection but causing an awkward scene in front of everyone else on the bus is something I wish to avoid! Yes, I am risk adverse. But I'm not a pussy. I'm not a beta. I'm not an awkward conversationalist.

Really my only problem is that initiation process, or icebreaking if you will. What exactly are smooth ways to spark a convo with a girl WITHOUT appearing obvious and 軟派っぽい ?

いい質問だね! Where? Let me guess, near college campuses? What activities are they involved in? I'm guessing living at home or in the dorm rooms studying and being horny AF just like every other young woman in college? Could you be a little less vague than that? I won't age discriminate, but let me tell you, the younger the better because I want a sexually inexperienced girl for obvious reasons. Not necessarily virgin, but close to it, and much preferably a near-virgin who's never slept with a gaijin but is inkling to do so. I want to be her first gaijin experience if you know what I mean...

In addition to the qualities that I've stated above that I bring to the table, I can share my general life experiences and teach her English, obviously. I can also help her with her academic studies. I'm a learned scholar myself, especially in the field of political science and economics if she so happens to be studying these. Oh, and I'm quite willing to settle down and marry her, raise a family, be a wonderful father to our children, and grow old with her happily ever after. Does that not sound enticing enough??? Oh, and don't forget the mind-blowing sex required to get those half-White half-Japanese buns in the oven. My skills in bed, but I never mention that as a main selling point. I just let her discover that out our first night in bed 笑

So, my question for you Solong is, do you have a specific TAG thread you can lead me to where you list all your favorite nanmpa techniques, books, and PUA styles? What's your favorite YouTube PUA?

With women, you will spend time or your money. Nearly no escaping, unless you turn gay or stop having sex. It can be seen more as a matter of efficiency and satisfaction.

That a guy shortcuts with money to get what he wants, can be understandable in the context of his situation. He is studying for exams or focusing on his business, and wants some no strings attached sex. Money can make it simple.

IF he has the extra money to spend, and can be satisfied with that type of woman, then enjoy. Obviously not all of us men will be with such, so will choose time and effort. But, don't be so quick to judge other guys. There is a lot of gray between extremes.

Where are all the young women? Everywhere.

Many guys, try to look for a "magic place". There isn't any. What is often happening, is the guy is afraid to talk to women out of fear of rejection or isn't going outside (too much time at work or in front of TV at home).

A guy needs to get outside more and start actively interacting and talking to women. That cute girl shopping in the Familymart? Start a conversation. How about that Familymart, train stop, or coffee shop near the college campus?

The search for virgins or "near-virgins".

I find this suspect, because the guy might be bad at sex or insecure about his sexual abilities, thus hoping to find young women that are clueless and won't judge him. The combination can make for bad sex, and even if she is young, some women will still know what bad sex is.

Furthermore, women lie. Women can tell guys anything.

What you have to "offer".

I would suggest knowing or having a skill that isn't so common. Teaching English is good, but many other guys can do the same or she can go to a school specifically for that. If she's already in college, she probably won't be looking for another teacher along academic lines. Sex is what you do after she's interested in you, not what you usually offer a female beforehand.

It's often good to have an interesting skill, outside the norm or be at a level above the norm. Like if you are a master at darts or well versed in fashion or art. What do you have, can you teach, or talk about that will strongly pull women in? Just something to think about.

When you talk to women, your passion and enthusiasm for a subject, can make the difference between her not or becoming very interested in you.

And there are numerous Nampa/PUA threads that I and others have started.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Okay, cut out the personal attacks. I'm going to start booting people from this thread if they continue.

Reactions: Guuu
In terms of the OP's original request, I'll repeat that making comments disparaging P4P isn't likely to make you a lot of friends on this board. There's certainly the Nampa/PUA section and a lot of long threads there that might help you out.

Japanese women in many ways aren't really that different from, y'know, all women. A lot of women find older guys hitting on them to be a little creepy no matter how intelligent or good looking you are. You also have to deal with the fact that Japanese women probably aren't near as slutty as you've read on the internet. Sure, there's a lot that are pretty free with their bodies (especially in Tokyo, where numbers are your friend), but a lot of women want a boyfriend and don't want to be 'gotten'. As many others have pointed out, some women (including some Japanese women) look the other way when it comes to social dynamics like age (and in Japanese women's case with you, age AND ethnicity) when money is involved.

That doesn't necessarily mean that you are paying her for sex, but going out for a nice dinner, staying at a nice hotel instead of a love hotel or fucking in a cramped apartment, going on an onsen trip, etc, are things that college students might not have a lot of access to.

It probably doesn't fit in to your fantasy of fucking a barely legal Japanese woman, but your best bet over all would be to find an ethnically Japanese woman that's spent part or all of her life overseas and now lives in Japan. These girls are probably going to be really turned off by Japanese guys and Japanese guys probably don't have much of an interest in them either. But even they will probably not be super-interested in being 'gotten', especially by a guy in his early 30s, and will date some 'fresh off the boat' that you are in competition with. There's plenty of young guys in the creative or tech or financial sector to compete with.

If you are in Tokyo, go one of the Hub bars on a weekend night. I haven't been there in a long time - I think the one on Yasukuni Dori moved, but just about every time I went in there I'd meet a pair of Japanese women, one that spoke excellent English and the other that didn't. Often one or both of them were English majors in college.

As others have said, the best thing to do is just go out and start talking to women and seeing what works. Numbers are your friend here. Good luck.