Guest viewing is limited

How To Get Straight-out-of-highschool Japanese Women 18, 19, 20 Years Old...

1. I have a girlfriend so I'm not single.
2. I never wrote that I'm "attractive" neither "hottie".
3. Learn how to read.

As for your complain regarding the lack of tact, I don't care ... and it's off topic anyway.

I think majimekun was extremely on topic sharing his personal experience. I've also fucked girls 19 & 20 that even told common friends that we never had sex. Unless there's lots of trust & no judgement ladies will keep secrets. It already sounds like the OP will be disappointed to hear that the young lady might have banged a young Johny or two before him.

Hmmm...

So, you are single, 40+ and regard your self as a mentally young and attractive hottie but apparently think that there are no female equivalents? There's that old saying about stones and glass houses and then the other one about seeing ourselves as others see us... :rolleyes:

On a related but different point, would you say that to the face of a 40+ single woman even if she were a stranger...or would you express the thought more tactfully or not at all? It is probably worth keeping in mind that TAG is a public forum that can be read by all sorts of different people.

-Ww
You have a point about politeness, but men and women aren't biologically or socially the same. Age does make a difference in various ways.

Women often shine brighter when younger, but not so much when older. For men, they can be more financially stable or more emotionally mature in dealing with women, thus their "attractiveness" is maintained or even higher in their 30s to 40s. With men, it's not simply or less about physical attractiveness, but what he can bring to the table.

There are people that resent this, but that is often how it is.

Personal Observations About Older Guys Dating Younger Women In Japan

1) Avoid getting pulled into her groups

Many young women are very self conscious, and particularly Japanese women, tend to succumb to group pressure.

If you try talking to her near where she lives (neighborhood), she can be overly worried about somebody that knows her seeing her with a "foreigner" or with an "guy" period.

If she is in a group of her friends, one of them can be anti-foreigner, childish, or controlling.

Often works better to meet and date 1 to 1, and outside of her neighborhood or college area. After you become lovers, then meet friends. Also some younger women want to keep the relationship or her true sex life a secret.

If a guy does the group thing, it's often better to pull her into your group. This can work, because she meets international couples or other Japanese women dating older guys or foreigners, open-minded international people, or guys with money outside her school circles. It's a new world for her.

2) Make Things Adventureous

A lot of younger women that I've dated particularly like that we did things different from her usual routine. Part of the attraction, is the older guy is different from what she is usually around.

Reactions: Wwanderer
3) Never let them take advantage of you

At some point she will think that because you're way older, you'll accept anything, whatever she does, in order to keep her.
When such time comes, just show her the door, dump her quickly.
She will then beg you to become her boyfriend again.

Did it twice, worked twice.

Women often shine brighter when younger, but not so much when older. For men, they can be more financially stable or more emotionally mature in dealing with women, thus their "attractiveness" is maintained or even higher in their 30s to 40s. With men, it's not simply or less about physical attractiveness, but what he can bring to the table.

There are people that resent this, but that is often how it is.

I didn't mean to imply otherwise. That is all perfectly true (in general and with exceptions of course) and well known to nearly everyone, thus all the less justification for being needlessly rude about it.

-Ww

Reactions: User#6326
Man, the age of chicks you're talking about is the easiest demographic, aside from perhaps the 30-35yr olds who are past worrying about marriage. Girls who have just graduated high school are looking to explore the new world and are very open to new experiences. They can be really flaky though, so its good to meet them for a date soon after meeting them the first time, or even better, just SNL them right away!!

As for how to meet them, I find international parties and Roppongi bars to be low quality generally. You will occasionally find some nice ones, but not with any kind of regularity. The younger girls actually tend to go to the dirtier/cheaper places like Gas Panic/Jumanji or clubs with free entrance that are a little classy like V2.

But the best places to meet them are actually matsuris (not really the season anymore), school festivals (its the season now!), and the street (year round). There's nothing to worry about and nothing in particular you need to do when you talk to the girl on the street. Just remember that often they're more scared/nervous than you are, so just relax and enjoy yourself, and don't make it too wild. I think there's a lot of comments on here to be entertaining, and while that can be good you don't want to slip into "entertainer gaijin monkey" frame because trust me, that gets old fast and youll be left at the end having entertained her but not sexually interested her.

Go out, write up some experiences, and keep experimenting.

Man, the age of chicks you're talking about is the easiest demographic, aside from perhaps the 30-35yr olds who are past worrying about marriage. Girls who have just graduated high school are looking to explore the new world and are very open to new experiences. They can be really flaky though, so its good to meet them for a date soon after meeting them the first time, or even better, just SNL them right away!!

As for how to meet them, I find international parties and Roppongi bars to be low quality generally. You will occasionally find some nice ones, but not with any kind of regularity. The younger girls actually tend to go to the dirtier/cheaper places like Gas Panic/Jumanji or clubs with free entrance that are a little classy like V2.

But the best places to meet them are actually matsuris (not really the season anymore), school festivals (its the season now!), and the street (year round). There's nothing to worry about and nothing in particular you need to do when you talk to the girl on the street. Just remember that often they're more scared/nervous than you are, so just relax and enjoy yourself, and don't make it too wild. I think there's a lot of comments on here to be entertaining, and while that can be good you don't want to slip into "entertainer gaijin monkey" frame because trust me, that gets old fast and youll be left at the end having entertained her but not sexually interested her.

Go out, write up some experiences, and keep experimenting.

My personal opinion is that women don't really start to get out of the marriage and baby frenzy until 37ish. Not even then do all women, but enough that you are more likely to have an relationship without such a strong background agenda.

This is minus those in the 27 to 37 age range that are married and slyly cheating on their husband.

27 to 37, I can't even count how many women that I met in the "must have baby or must be married" frenzy. Like even go nuts about it. Can even totally cloud or destroys regular sexual relationship. Minus those married and cheating of course. Hell even those that are married, some women stop being females and sexual, and are more "mother only" or housemaids.

I consider 37 to 43 another sweet spot, if the woman isn't a prude or sex negative. It appears more women (talking in general not exceptions) can again become more experimental with sex (last chance) and still look good physically. Divorces, children are grown, last chance at having a sex life, etc...

Past 45 or so, a lot of women lose it or look old (guys too). Of course some physical exceptions, but becomes harder and harder to find, as the years add on.

I think 20 to 27 (in modern times) is the sexually experimental prime of most women.

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun