Guest viewing is limited

How would you react, if someone eats banana at work, teasingly.

If your secretary or subordinates eats banana, suductively how would you react, if you notice it?

• You find annoying, report HR as you find partially sexual harrassment factor

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • You'd enjoy as "show time"

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • If you like that person, you become more curious to that person

• You find amusing, that when you masterbate, you think of that moment

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • You try to take her/ him out, find out more for potential activity

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • You don't care, what so ever

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • You try not to see it, but curiously you can't help but to watch it.

• Total voters
Why is there no option for “I’d think she was stupid, and had forgotten to take her meds that morning”

If your idea of fun is sexually eating a banana in the workplace, the you need to stop just sucking cocks and get one inside you, as you sound sexually frustrated, and just a little crazy.

Why is there no option for “I’d think she was stupid, and had forgotten to take her meds that morning”

If your idea of fun is sexually eating a banana in the workplace, the you need to stop just sucking cocks and get one inside you, as you sound sexually frustrated, and just a little crazy.
Harsh!

NormalGuy ni zabuton ichimai!

Reactions: Yuriko and MikeH
NormalGuy ni zabuton ichimai!

This is how you get red wine in your nose.

But only one? Surely that brutality deserves more.

I'd feel like I'm in some cheesy 70's sexploitation flick. Not necessarily a bad thing!

81IfQ7PIqLL._SX342_.jpg

I would be highly concerned and recommend the person for a transfer.

But then it's not like I work in an office with mixed genders.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

If it bothers you that much wouldn't it be healthier to just ignore the person the first time and confront her directly if she does it again rather than denouncing her behind her back?

I'd very much like to hear the transfer recommendation though and why you think her "skills" would better benefit her new position...

If it bothers you that much wouldn't it be healthier to just ignore the person the first time and confront her directly if she does it again rather than denouncing her behind her back?

I'd very much like to hear the transfer recommendation though and why you think her "skills" would better benefit her new position...

But then it's not like I work in an office with mixed genders.

Maybe if she eats it right in front of you, having her legs widely open, eat the banana just like giving a fake bj, staring at you, and your zipper part, where your thing is zipped underneith, then can be concerned factor, but just as little prank, or maybe just eating it, should not be an issue. Doesn't anyone eat an apple near by you
at your work place, or sip a pot noodle's noodle?

Yeah...hahaha. I wonder all guys that eats banana at work, can be sexually frustrated???

Thanks for many votes, guys! It's fun to see variety of opinions! I guess, in short if you like that person even only a bit, you might ended up watching it for entire motion. And, if she only shows partially, like a little yellow edge can be seen and not letting you show how much she's enjoying, perhaps that's also fucking playful fun moment, that you might ended up trying hard to watch and get carried away! And I love that reaction. Maybe, I'm kinda distractive, to some extent..,

But, totally if not interested in that person or don't care that person, he just ignores. As simple as that!

I love making demanding environment, to a blissful environment. I love being watched, and that makes me more attracive, in a way. Also, I guess, that's why people like me there, too! I got many supporters, so should be okay.

Maybe if she eats it right in front of you, having her legs widely open, eat the banana just like giving a fake bj, staring at you, and your zipper part, where your thing is zipped underneith, then can be concerned factor, but just as little prank, or maybe just eating it, should not be an issue. Doesn't anyone eat an apple near by you

Just in case you run out of bananas, there's a new delivery service...

giphy.gif

Just in case you need a little practice, here's an exercise to keep in shape:

tenor.gif

Doesn't she resemble Melania?

melania-trump-selfiejpg-706b5d43b2fbf8bb.jpg

Reactions: Simonka and Yuriko

COMPLETELY MISSED IT!!!

And at the risk of coming across as a complete bonehead, while I kinda see now where the irony is between the two statements, I'm still struggling to see the joke.

If your idea of fun is sexually eating a banana in the workplace, then you need to stop just sucking cocks and get one inside you, as you sound sexually frustrated, and just a little crazy.

"Sexually frustrated, and just a little crazy": doesn't that apply to most of us here?

Now why would you think that? Looks like a perfectly average banana to me.

Oops, I forgot, France does not have the best climate to grow bananas, so the ones that do grow there are rather growth-stunted.

images

Honestly, I was begging for this kind of reply :)
Hey we do make bananas in the French Caribbeans. Besides , everybody know the small ones taste better ;)

Just in case you need a little practice, here's an exercise to keep in shape:

tenor.gif

Doesn't she resemble Melania?

View attachment 6295

I'd love to do that!! Wow!!! I should practice that, while at the yearend, new year's holiday. Although, I'd be spending in Europe for latter half!!! I'm sure my boss'd be impressed, if he sees something similar to that!!! But, hopefully not report HR, for what he'd seen!!! lol. Or, if he reports, the HR guy wants to have VC meeting, and replay of what I performed!!! lol. My imagination just go crazy...
Just had a flesh banana for 2 pops tonight,, (^ー^)