Guest viewing is limited

How would you react, if someone eats banana at work, teasingly.

If your secretary or subordinates eats banana, suductively how would you react, if you notice it?

• You find annoying, report HR as you find partially sexual harrassment factor

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • You'd enjoy as "show time"

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • If you like that person, you become more curious to that person

• You find amusing, that when you masterbate, you think of that moment

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • You try to take her/ him out, find out more for potential activity

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • You don't care, what so ever

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • You try not to see it, but curiously you can't help but to watch it.

• Total voters
I'd love to do that!! Wow!!! I should practice that, while at the yearend, new year's holiday. Although, I'd be spending in Europe for latter half!!! I'm sure my boss'd be impressed, if he sees something similar to that!!! But, hopefully not report HR, for what he'd seen!!! lol. Or, if he reports, the HR guy wants to have VC meeting, and replay of what I performed!!! lol. My imagination just go crazy...
Just had a flesh banana for 2 pops tonight,, (^ー^)

Yuriko, you give me hope. You work in a regular company and you have a gaijin boss just like me. Yet you suck cocks for money on the side and you spend holidays in Europe with the extra cash. I can only fantasize that there is a girl in my company who is doing the same. I highly doubt it, but I can always hope.

Reactions: Yuriko
Maybe if she eats it right in front of you, having her legs widely open, eat the banana just like giving a fake bj, staring at you, and your zipper part, where your thing is zipped underneith, then can be concerned factor, but just as little prank, or maybe just eating it, should not be an issue. Doesn't anyone eat an apple near by you
at your work place, or sip a pot noodle's noodle?

The joke was in the environment I work in, and if someone ate a banana like that it would be a serious safety issue. Same with an apple.

Yuriko, you give me hope. You work in a regular company and you have a gaijin boss just like me. Yet you suck cocks for money on the side and you spend holidays in Europe with the extra cash. I can only fantasize that there is a girl in my company who is doing the same. I highly doubt it, but I can always hope.

Oui! If she with a dynamite body, big perky boobs, big hips that makes you think like that, it is likely! That's the key, as well. (╹◡╹)

I'm such a distructive factor, maybe but can be a motivated factor, as well when you need some pump ups! Such an eye candy with efficiency. lol. Maybe that's all guys fantasy, perhaps! And, fantasy hope is harmless!! I even accept, as if my boss stroke his cock over his trousers, while watching me, I haven't seen it yet, but maybe he does! And that is my fantasy hope!! (๑>◡<๑)

Isn't there a rule against posting photo of a member without their permission!!??

The TAG Management has promised me they will use a body-double in case they need to post my picture.

Or did he say they would need a double of guys to pose as me to get the body weight right?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm surprised seeing the votes result, that 'you'd enjoy as a show time" has only 5 votes. I bet if your secretary was doing it, you'd watch it, checking her out how does she do that. If you like her, you'd masterbate replaying that moment in your mind, don't you??? (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

I'm surprised seeing the votes result, that 'you'd enjoy as a show time" has only 5 votes. I bet if your secretary was doing it, you'd watch it

I am surprised too. About how many people think it would be OK.

If my secretary did that during work hours I'd be looking for new secretary immediately. I could pay for that kind of thing outside of the office, but inside I'd rather be making business for money.

I am surprised too. About how many people think it would be OK.

If my secretary did that during work hours I'd be looking for new secretary immediately. I could pay for that kind of thing outside of the office, but inside I'd rather be making business for money.

It's interesting taking a pole.
Haha, I bet It'd be different said than done!

gillian-anderson.jpg
I would fall for this...seriously.

If one of my co workers was doing this to me I would definitely take it as she wants to play with me ;)

Great interpretation!!! (^∇^)Zabuton sanmai!!!

Last edited: