Guest viewing is limited

I Discovered Another Form Of Micro Aggression?

I'm about as politically incorrect as Frank Castle and I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
Yea but Frank Castle has his whole family mowed down in front of him in broad daylight. He has a good reason to be a little grumpy and politically incorrect. Alls that happened to you is some guy spit on your arms. Allegedly.

Reactions: MikeH
Yea but Frank Castle has his whole family mowed down in front of him in broad daylight. He has a good reason to be a little grumpy and politically incorrect. Alls that happened to you is some guy spit on your arms. Allegedly.

No, no, there's much much more.

Here's just a small sampling of the series of unfortunate events that have descended upon our virtuous hero.

Thread

Feeling A Little Sick After Touching Love Hotel Community Slippers?

So I walked into a love hotel not too far from where I live. There weren't any slippers on the ground by the stairs, where they usually are. There...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 5, 2015, 4 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Jr Train Staff Singled Me Out And Told Me Not To Use Cell Phone In Handicap Area?

So last night I was just listening to music on my smartphone and so were two other Japanese women on either side of me. The JR staff member walks...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 4, 2015, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Women Turned Her Back To Me While I Walked Passed Her?

This happened just yesterday. I was on my way to work and I wasn't even checking this woman out. I glanced at her for a brief moment and then I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 1, 2015, 72 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
The Only Non-conservative City In Shizuoka Prefecture?

I know this is Tokyo adult guide, but I figure that many members on here have been in Japan a long time and have checked out other prefectures....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 22, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Argument With A Bar Tender At A Kyabakura?

After finishing work in Shimizu, I decided to check out the downtown area where there are a ton of hostess bars (talk and drink only bs). All the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 19, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Obvious Shady Massage Parlors Keep Telling Me They Don't Offer Sexual Services?

There are a couple massage parlors in my neighborhood that I walked into over the passed week. The ladies that came to greet me at the entrance...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 16, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Have You Ever Had A Japanese "friend" Throw You Under The Bus?

So, a friend I met through the psycho woman was a supposed friend of mine and always polite and nice. I confided with him about this woman, but I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2015, 74 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Crazy Japanese Woman Blackmailing Me?

Ok, so my long-term sex friend is now pressuring me into a serious relationship with her. She is also married and she knows I'm married as well....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 9, 2015, 64 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread
Strange Soapland Experience?

Now this has not happened to me, but it is just a question I have. Today, I finally found a Soapland, where they are much more discreet. They have...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 25, 2015, 28 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I Accidentally Put A Small Hole In The Wall At My Wife's Family's House?

So this weekend I was cleaning my room really vigorously after slamming a red bull and I tripped while I had a chair in my hands and it put a...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 18, 2015, 77 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Style Pranks?

Ok, so this evening my wife noticed that during the 15 minutes she was out shopping for dinner...a random person squirted mayonnaise on many of...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 16, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat
=
Thread

Immature Unsaid Competition Among Minorities In Japan?

There is a large number of Myanmar refugees here in Shizuoka City. About 4 months ago, I ate at this local Myanmar restaurant and had a decent...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Sep 27, 2015, 24 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Quite Possibly The Most Retarded Fashion Style In Japan?

Thread

Mental Help And Spouse Visa Renewal Denial?

I have been stressed out to the point where I feel it is time to seek mental help at a clinic. I worry that there could be a chance that the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 30, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Extreme Form Of Lmr Or Crazy Mind Games?

I had a new student last night and before class my boss told me after class, this new female student was going to the drinking party after work....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 19, 2015, 12 replies, in forum: Nampa/PUA

Thread

Do Japanese People Ever Use ”あのひと” When Referring To Someone Sitting Nearby?

I was teaching English to a student in a cafe and there were these Japanese women sitting at the table next to us. They looked young and gossipy,...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 8, 2015, 20 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Young Japanese Shouted Yare To Me As I Passed By?

I rode my bike passed a group of about six young Japanese guys and one of them shouted "yare" at me? I know that yare yare means "whew" but I'm...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 30, 2015, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

J-popos Sometimes Follow Behind Me On My Bike?

I noticed that on two occasions, a police car will be driving behind me (not really close) but never turn on the lights or sirens to pull me over?...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 24, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Nampa A Little Too Hard The Other Night...

So last night I was on the JR train back home from work. There are a really hot Korean woman sitting across from me. We kept exchanging glances,...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 17, 2015, 24 replies, in forum: Nampa/PU

Thread
Will Living Separately From My Wife For A Time, Cause Problems With My Next Spouse Visa Renewal?

My wife and I have come upon an idea where we don't divorce right away, but live separately. I'm considering the idea of moving to the Tokyo area...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 20, 2016, 78 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

My Wife And I Might Divorce And She Mentioned Consolation Money?

Last night, my wife and I got into another argument after I got tired of her endless nagging. She was saying that I will need to pay her money...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 14, 2016, 75 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

How Difficult Is Driving In Japan?

I realize that driving anywhere in Tokyo is probably a nightmare, but what about in smaller cities? I just got my Japanese driver's license this...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 12, 2016, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Do Companies Often Fire People Over Dinner?

I was let go from another teaching job here in Japan years ago during my first time living in Japan. No, it wasn't the same situation at all...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 1, 2016, 52 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Making A Formal Complaint Against An English School In Japan?

ISHINO English School review: Rudest staff I have ever encountered in my 8 years of teaching English! Really rude staff and owner. All I did was...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 19, 2016, 50 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Does Immigration Take These Things Into Account When You Need To Renew A Spouse Visa?

I have been working and living here in Japan for almost a year now and I have all my tax papers to prove my employment. However, multiple people...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 16, 2016, 36 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Isn't The "dame" Arm Cross Unnecessary?

Today I went to Yamada Denki to ask if they sell smartphone batteries and they told me that they only sell smartphones in a set. I was surprised...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 23, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

What Happens To Ex Spouses After They Divorce And Move Out Of Their Parent's House?

I'm worried about what will happen to my wife after we divorce. Her mother hates me and even tells us to get divorced so that is a good sign, but...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 43 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Fat Japanese Ladies Don't Get Lonely?

I often notice a lot of heavier set women in places like McDonald's and KFC (go figure but not judging). Anyway, I actually like some of them...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 29 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Shit Talking English Students?

So I was in a rush to work last night and I didn't have time to really groom and it was really windy, so my hair was all messy by the time I got...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 8, 2016, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Woman Trying To Get My Attention At A Party And Then Flakes?

I was at a small Xmas party this evening and a young Japanese woman was sitting next to me during a Christmas music event. I noticed that she kept...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 23, 2015, 67 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

There is a Japanese guy that always comes to my English lessons and he is a pretty chill person...or so I thought? I once got into a conversation...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 17, 2015, 200 replies, in forum: General Topics - Life in Japan

Thread

What Does It Usually Mean When A Woman Tells You She Has A Jealous Boyfriend?

I know that it means what it means, but reading between the lines...could there be more to it? The reason I ask is because I met this woman...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 16, 2015, 11 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread

Was This Japanese Girl Cock Teasing Me Or Sending Me Signals?

Alright, so just today I was waiting for the train at the JR station and a young Japanese woman sat nearby me...one seat away, which is too close...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 2, 2015, 51 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange Little Girl Walking Back And Forth Outside In Front Of Koban?

Ok, so while I was waiting for the bus to take me to a school I work at, I noticed this little girl about 6 or 7 years old just walking around by...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 24, 2015, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange Onsen Experience?

After hiking Mount Fuji, my body was wrecked so me and some friends I met along the way decided on visiting an onsen. These guys I hiked with...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 24, 2016, 30 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange person harassing my wife?

Ok, so months back someone smeared a ton of mayo all over our bicycle seats, which I assumed was mostly playful and childish and shrugged it off....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 13, 2017, 19 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange experience with Japanese woman at love hotel?

Ok so I sarged this cute but shy Japanese woman about 3 days ago and got her Line. At the time we met and later that night she was really and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 9, 2017, 25 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Do Police Ever Call As Late As 10pm?

Ok, so I have been taking mood stabilizers for the passed 3 weeks, but I'm starting on a low dosage to make sure my liver can handle it. The...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 11, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

She Keeps Changing The Game Up On Me...

I posted an ad looking for female talent and a few women replied. Two of them flaked, but this one seemed serious at first...then asked if her...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 22, 2016, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

New next door neighbor and it isn't Mr. Rogers...

Ok, so this is technically my roommate's next door neighbor, but anyway. So he just moved in about 3 days ago and just this morning my roommate...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 1, 2017, 61 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

How to control/teach English to completely out of control students?

Ok, so in all my years (8 years) of teaching English in Asia...these are easily my worst students. They are brother and sister, they are twins and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 26, 2017, 13 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese randomly did high fives to me?

So my boss needed to step out to go run errands between my classes and I went to the shops area near the station to kill time. Anyway, these...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2017, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Shit man, did they do that to you? That's almost as bad as coughing in your general direction. No wonder you hold a grudge against the Japanese in general.

Well, it is in their potential to do things like this to foreigners as history clearly shows.

If given the opportunity, some of the locals only spitting would attempt to do a lot worse if they knew they could get away with it.

Just because it hasn't happened to me personally, I shouldn't complain?

A lot of Japanese disrespect and deny the horrific war crimes they committed by continuing to visit Yasukuni shrine...that is so damn annoying beyond words.

Well, it is in their potential to do things like this to foreigners as history clearly shows.

If given the opportunity, some of the locals only spitting would attempt to do a lot worse if they knew they could get away with it.

Yeah, you are totally correct. I can sense that everyone around me is just waiting for the right time to pull out their samurai swords and cut my head off. And as the history clearly shows us no other country in the world has never committed anything similar than the Japanese. I mean it's barely 70 years ago; they will start again anytime now.

I will now promise to go to the Yasukuni shrine during the new year and pay my respects to the ones killed in the wars.

Reactions: jhingy567

Here's just a small sampling of the series of unfortunate events that have descended upon our virtuous hero.

Thread

So I walked into a love hotel not too far from where I live. There weren't any slippers on the ground by the stairs, where they usually are. There...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 5, 2015, 4 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Jr Train Staff Singled Me Out And Told Me Not To Use Cell Phone In Handicap Area?

So last night I was just listening to music on my smartphone and so were two other Japanese women on either side of me. The JR staff member walks...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 4, 2015, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

This happened just yesterday. I was on my way to work and I wasn't even checking this woman out. I glanced at her for a brief moment and then I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 1, 2015, 72 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

I know this is Tokyo adult guide, but I figure that many members on here have been in Japan a long time and have checked out other prefectures....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 22, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

After finishing work in Shimizu, I decided to check out the downtown area where there are a ton of hostess bars (talk and drink only bs). All the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 19, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

There are a couple massage parlors in my neighborhood that I walked into over the passed week. The ladies that came to greet me at the entrance...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 16, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

So, a friend I met through the psycho woman was a supposed friend of mine and always polite and nice. I confided with him about this woman, but I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2015, 74 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok, so my long-term sex friend is now pressuring me into a serious relationship with her. She is also married and she knows I'm married as well....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 9, 2015, 64 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread

Now this has not happened to me, but it is just a question I have. Today, I finally found a Soapland, where they are much more discreet. They have...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 25, 2015, 28 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

So this weekend I was cleaning my room really vigorously after slamming a red bull and I tripped while I had a chair in my hands and it put a...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 18, 2015, 77 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Style Pranks?

Ok, so this evening my wife noticed that during the 15 minutes she was out shopping for dinner...a random person squirted mayonnaise on many of...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 16, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat
=
Thread

There is a large number of Myanmar refugees here in Shizuoka City. About 4 months ago, I ate at this local Myanmar restaurant and had a decent...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Sep 27, 2015, 24 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Thread

I have been stressed out to the point where I feel it is time to seek mental help at a clinic. I worry that there could be a chance that the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 30, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I had a new student last night and before class my boss told me after class, this new female student was going to the drinking party after work....

Thread

I was teaching English to a student in a cafe and there were these Japanese women sitting at the table next to us. They looked young and gossipy,...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 8, 2015, 20 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I rode my bike passed a group of about six young Japanese guys and one of them shouted "yare" at me? I know that yare yare means "whew" but I'm...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 30, 2015, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I noticed that on two occasions, a police car will be driving behind me (not really close) but never turn on the lights or sirens to pull me over?...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 24, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

So last night I was on the JR train back home from work. There are a really hot Korean woman sitting across from me. We kept exchanging glances,...

Thread
Will Living Separately From My Wife For A Time, Cause Problems With My Next Spouse Visa Renewal?

My wife and I have come upon an idea where we don't divorce right away, but live separately. I'm considering the idea of moving to the Tokyo area...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 20, 2016, 78 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Last night, my wife and I got into another argument after I got tired of her endless nagging. She was saying that I will need to pay her money...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 14, 2016, 75 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I realize that driving anywhere in Tokyo is probably a nightmare, but what about in smaller cities? I just got my Japanese driver's license this...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 12, 2016, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I was let go from another teaching job here in Japan years ago during my first time living in Japan. No, it wasn't the same situation at all...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 1, 2016, 52 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

ISHINO English School review: Rudest staff I have ever encountered in my 8 years of teaching English! Really rude staff and owner. All I did was...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 19, 2016, 50 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Does Immigration Take These Things Into Account When You Need To Renew A Spouse Visa?

I have been working and living here in Japan for almost a year now and I have all my tax papers to prove my employment. However, multiple people...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 16, 2016, 36 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Today I went to Yamada Denki to ask if they sell smartphone batteries and they told me that they only sell smartphones in a set. I was surprised...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 23, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

What Happens To Ex Spouses After They Divorce And Move Out Of Their Parent's House?

I'm worried about what will happen to my wife after we divorce. Her mother hates me and even tells us to get divorced so that is a good sign, but...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 43 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I often notice a lot of heavier set women in places like McDonald's and KFC (go figure but not judging). Anyway, I actually like some of them...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 29 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

So I was in a rush to work last night and I didn't have time to really groom and it was really windy, so my hair was all messy by the time I got...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 8, 2016, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I was at a small Xmas party this evening and a young Japanese woman was sitting next to me during a Christmas music event. I noticed that she kept...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 23, 2015, 67 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

There is a Japanese guy that always comes to my English lessons and he is a pretty chill person...or so I thought? I once got into a conversation...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 17, 2015, 200 replies, in forum: General Topics - Life in Japan

Thread

I know that it means what it means, but reading between the lines...could there be more to it? The reason I ask is because I met this woman...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 16, 2015, 11 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread

Alright, so just today I was waiting for the train at the JR station and a young Japanese woman sat nearby me...one seat away, which is too close...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 2, 2015, 51 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok, so while I was waiting for the bus to take me to a school I work at, I noticed this little girl about 6 or 7 years old just walking around by...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 24, 2015, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

After hiking Mount Fuji, my body was wrecked so me and some friends I met along the way decided on visiting an onsen. These guys I hiked with...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 24, 2016, 30 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok, so months back someone smeared a ton of mayo all over our bicycle seats, which I assumed was mostly playful and childish and shrugged it off....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 13, 2017, 19 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok so I sarged this cute but shy Japanese woman about 3 days ago and got her Line. At the time we met and later that night she was really and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 9, 2017, 25 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Ok, so I have been taking mood stabilizers for the passed 3 weeks, but I'm starting on a low dosage to make sure my liver can handle it. The...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 11, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I posted an ad looking for female talent and a few women replied. Two of them flaked, but this one seemed serious at first...then asked if her...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 22, 2016, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok, so this is technically my roommate's next door neighbor, but anyway. So he just moved in about 3 days ago and just this morning my roommate...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 1, 2017, 61 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Ok, so in all my years (8 years) of teaching English in Asia...these are easily my worst students. They are brother and sister, they are twins and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 26, 2017, 13 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

So my boss needed to step out to go run errands between my classes and I went to the shops area near the station to kill time. Anyway, these...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2017, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat
Yes I have seen many if not most of these as they were posted. I missed the one about the mayo on the bicycle seats. Fascinating. Anyway, do you think that there is a parallel but opposite universe where there is another guy who looks just like TJB but nothing but good things happen to him all the time? Random people hand him big wads of money. His wife is a supermodel who follows him around with a cooler full of craft beer and only knows how to say, “yes dear, right away dear”. etc. It could be true.

Just remove rule of law from both countries. I suspect there'd be a lot more bayonetting of foreigners in the USA than Japan, never minding the fact Americans love shooting guns.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Just because it hasn't happened to me personally, I shouldn't complain?

A lot of Japanese disrespect and deny the horrific war crimes they committed by continuing to visit Yasukuni shrine...that is so damn annoying beyond words.
Why the fuck would you let Yasukuni bother you? It is somewhere on an endless list of controversial world historical artifacts that some people choose to be pissed off about. Why you? Did someone in your family get killed by a Japanese in World War 2? I didn’t think so. What you should be pissed off about is the mayo on your bike seat and the guy who spit on your arms. Might be the same guy.

Last edited:
Just remove rule of law from both countries. I suspect there'd be a lot more bayonetting of foreigners in the USA than Japan, never minding the fact Americans love shooting guns.
The red states would go to war against the blue states. The blacks and Latinos would side with the blue. But the reds might win anyway because the are meaner and they have the guns and Jack Daniels

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Japanese Style Pranks?

=
Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Thread

Wow! Was your job to be an archivist?
Impressive!
TJB: you definitely could write a great book with all your adventures. Whether you SHOULD write it is another debate though (-:

Well, even with the rule of law... I suspect the ratio of foreigners’ murders is higher in the U.S

The red states would go to war against the blue states. The blacks and Latinos would side with the blue. But the reds might win anyway because the are meaner and they have the guns and Jack Daniels
Is it some kind of re-play of the Civil War with the ending you would have wished? o_O

If pressed to choose a side, I would root for the blues. Don't really care which though.
In the scenario you described, the Reds would be decimated quickly. For all the macho talk it’s mostly a bunch of old grumpy white men afraid of... pretty much anything.

In the scenario you described, the Reds would be decimated quickly. For all the macho talk it’s mostly a bunch of old grumpy white men afraid of... pretty much anything.

You don't know much about the US, do you? The armed forces are all reds except for the blacks and latinos. All the hunters and survivalist types are reds. All the guys in the flyover states with thick necks who are on football teams are reds. The blues on the other hand are guys who are vegetarians, do yoga read books etc.

Reactions: jhingy567 and MikeH
You don't know much about the US, do you? The armed forces are all reds except for the blacks and latinos. All the hunters and survivalist types are reds. All the guys in the flyover states with thick necks who are on football teams are reds. The blues on the other hand are guys who are vegetarians, do yoga read books etc.
I’m just looking at election results demographics...
but I may be wrong , tbh it’s not my primary concern . And I think Americans are smart enough to avoid a second civil war (although recently I have occasional doubts)

A few facts, just to maintain the integrity of the discussion.:smug:

As the country has become more racially and ethnically diverse, so has the U.S. military.

Racial and ethnic minority groups made up 40% of Defense Department active-duty military in 2015, up from 25% in 1990. (In 2015, 44% of all Americans ages 18 to 44 were racial or ethnic minorities.)

In the same year, blacks made up 17% of the DOD active-duty military – somewhat higher than their share of the U.S. population ages 18 to 44 (13%). Blacks have consistently been represented in greater shares among enlisted personnel (19% in 2015) than among the commissioned officers (9%). The share of the active-duty force that is Hispanic has risen rapidly in recent decades. In 2015, 12% of all active-duty personnel were Hispanic, three times the share in 1980.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/

100% o
See what I mean? Grumpy. It wasn't enough that every Japanese national in Japan was out to get you. You had to find some foreigners who were also out to get you. And a Thai at that. Thai people are always smiling. But you found one to scowl at you! What are the odds of that? A scowling Thai.
100% of thai people that i have spent more than 5 mins in conversation with, either in thailand or japan, have given me a smile and one or more of a hj, bj and sex.

100% o

100% of thai people that i have spent more than 5 mins in conversation with, either in thailand or japan, have given me a smile and one or more of a hj, bj and sex.

And let me guess... the conversation was usually about money for all that honey? :D

I wonder if there is even one black, woman, under 44, democrat, who voted... Trump. Statistically she must be quite the outlier!

Omorosa, a black woman, typical of the type of person surrounding/banished from the Trump administration. She just happens to be black.

images

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa_Manigault

I wonder if there is even one black, woman, under 44, democrat, who voted... Trump. Statistically she must be quite the outlier!

I know one who fits otherwise but is Latino. Close enough?

100% o

I know one who fits otherwise but is Latino. Close enough?
There are a lot of white women in that age group who said they voted for Hillary but once they got in the booth, they voted for Trump. Cowards. A lot of white women voted openly for Trump only because their husbands forced them. Cowards. Not nearly enough Latinos or blacks voted at all because they thought Hillary had it in the bag. Lazy. The rest are ignorant, redneck, racist chauvinists. Democracy in action.

Reactions: Frenchy
There are a lot of white women in that age group who said they voted for Hillary but once they got in the booth, they voted for Trump. Cowards. A lot of white women voted openly for Trump only because their husbands forced them. Cowards. Not nearly enough Latinos or blacks voted at all because they thought Hillary had it in the bag. Lazy. The rest are ignorant, redneck, racist chauvinists. Democracy in action.
You’re a humanist! :D