Guest viewing is limited

I Discovered Another Form Of Micro Aggression?

I start to believe that the Japanese population is just a huge conspiracy to harm TJB. We are at the end of times, generations and generations of Yamato people were engineered so that one day (soon, it seems) their descendants could all gather to accomplish this sinister mission.
My point exactly. I like TJB though. Maybe he needs to drink more.

Wow, what a cheerful Christmas spirit you have...you don't sound too happy yourself...did you get bacon for Christmas or what?

If Japan is the most polite humans have to offer, then I guess I will hope for an alien visit one day and hope they are less prickish than us hairless apes.

And by the way, I was spit on by a cunt Ojisan and I even posted about it on here.
I spent the day doing oosoji. It sucked but now I have a very clean house witn clean windows to look out over my estate. My mood is certain to improve as I throw another log on the fire and break out the single malt.

Reactions: Durg50
Well, Japan is known for its variety of shops devoted to satisfying an amazing range of fetishes.

Obviously, our buddy, TokyoJoeBlow, derives some kind of satisfaction from the multitude of unfortunate circumstances that befall him with such amazing frequency. He gets knocked down, curses, picks himself up, curses, dusts himself off, curses, and goes on his merry way, absolutely dumbfounded by the experience.

And we, Dear TAG Voyagers, are treated to an unending narrative of a side of Japan none of us have ever seen-scary, yet exciting.

I spent the day doing oosoji. It sucked but now I have a very clean house witn clean windows to look out over my estate. My mood is certain to improve as I throw another log on the fire and break out the single malt.

Malt beer is terrible...are you at least a fan of IPA?

Last edited:

Malt beer is terrible...are you at least a fan on IPA?

Buddy:
gf-18yo-detail3.jpg

@warubuta buta, TJB is more of a visual guy-forget about trying to explain anything to him.

Last edited:
Wow, what a cheerful Christmas spirit you have...you don't sound too happy yourself...did you get bacon for Christmas or what?

If Japan is the most polite humans have to offer, then I guess I will hope for an alien visit one day and hope they are less prickish than us hairless apes.

And by the way, I was spit on by a cunt Ojisan and I even posted about it on here.
TJB, I have been her 30 years and nobody has ever spit on me. I paid some girls to slobber and spit on my dick but that doesnt really count as spitting. Anyway, I am not aprised of the circumstances under which said cunt ojisan spit on you and I am too lazy to find ypur post on it. As an aside, can we stop using the word cunt to denote anything other than a vagina? Its gross. Perhaps being spit on says as much about you as about the alleged spitters everywhere.

TJB, I have been her 30 years and nobody has ever spit on me. I paid some girls to slobber and spit on my dick but that doesnt really count as spitting. Anyway, I am not aprised of the circumstances under which said cunt ojisan spit on you and I am too lazy to find ypur post on it. As an aside, can we stop using the word cunt to denote anything other than a vagina? Its gross. Perhaps being spit on says as much about you as about the alleged spitters everywhere.

Wow, that is ridiculous. Well, since you are too lazy to locate my post about this I will explain again here.

This was a perfect stranger. He spit on my forearms while I was on my way to work in the morning.

I didn't say or do any unkind thing to him nor did I even give him a shitty look.

He spit on me because he is a piece of shit, regardless of whether he is racist/xenophobic or not.

Reactions: warubuta
Buddy:
View attachment 6290

@warabuta, TJB is more of a visual guy-forget about trying to explain anything to him.
Malt beer is terrible...are you at least a fan of IPA?
Beer is made from malted barley. The best beers are made from 100% malted barley and contain no rice or corn. If you are talking about malt liquor, that is a totally different animal. IPA is a hoppier and stronger version of Pale Ale. I like IPA. The best in Japan can be found at a bar in Yokohama called Thrash Zone.

You are going about it in the wrong way.

First of all, thirty years of experience only makes you old in TJB's way of thinking.

Next, and most importantly, never, ever, get in a pissing contest with him. In the end you'll just be pissed.

So, take a cue from the vets here, appreciate him for what he is-or isn't.

Reactions: MikeH and warubuta
You are going about it in the wrong way.

First of all, thirty years of experience only makes you old in TJB's way of thinking.

Next, and most importantly, never, ever, get in a pissing contest with him. In the end you'll just be pissed.

So, take a cue from the vets here, appreciate him for what he is-or isn't.
How does someone spit on both of your arms anyway? They way I imagine this is that somone could probably spit only on one arm. By the time he was getting ready to spit in the other arm evasive action of some kind would have been taken. A very unusual tale to say the least.

Reactions: TheScientist
How does someone spit on both of your arms anyway? They way I imagine this is that somone could probably spit only on one arm. By the time he was getting ready to spit in the other arm evasive action of some kind would have been taken. A very unusual tale to say the least.

Yes, a strange tale because the asshole that spit on me was strange indeed.

In my original post I already explained that the man was walking in the opposite direction of me and I was passing by him on my bicycle. It was a really windy morning, so when he spit once in my direction, the wind blew that shit on both of my forearms, which were extended out to hold my bicycle handlebars.

Buddy:
View attachment 6290

@warubuta buta, TJB is more of a visual guy-forget about trying to explain anything to him.

Better to be visual than not visual at all...because it comes in handy when trying to visualize things when they are explained to you.

Last edited:
My boss arranged to have our 忘年会 at this local Thai restaurant that I realized is anti-US lol.

I went to use their toilet and this is what I saw:

IMG_20171227_195648.jpg

When I showed them the picture asking if they hate the US, they said it was just a picture, then I replied Ok, yeah...sure and snickered. They claimed the picture is because of the history between the US and Japan...then why the fuck is a Thai demon looking creature punching Uncle Sam in the face?

They are obviously brown-nosing the Japanese people with such terrible artwork.

It isn't like they were going to directly admit they are anti-US or racist or both to my face.

Their food tasted like garbage anyway, so I will just eat at the other Thai restaurant downtown that doesn't have this anti-US sentiment.

There are two options:
The aliens are either more polite, peaceful and developed than us, they take one look at us and turn around and go right back..
Or they are less polite than us and they come to fuck us up.

I am sure the boss arranged that picture to be put up there yesterday just to show his hate for all foreigners, Americans and TJB specifically.

But don't worry we here got your back. I promise later today I deposit my spit to a shaved pussy of a young Japanese spinner as a revenge!

I start to believe that the Japanese population is just a huge conspiracy to harm TJB

SHHHHHH its not a conspiracy any more if you tell people

This was a perfect stranger.

Perfection is important in life!

How does someone spit on both of your arms anyway?

Takes years of practice and discipline

Sigh.... if you're gonna do it, do it right.

lgvob.21yo.jpg

Honestly that high priced stuff just doesn't please me like a bottle of Yamazaki or Hibiki.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
SHHHHHH its not a conspiracy any more if you tell people

Like TJB would believe anything we write to him here. So actually talking about it here might be make it even better conspiracy.

Honestly that high priced stuff just doesn't please me like a bottle of Yamazaki or Hibiki.

I do like Hibiki but I think it is quite overpriced for what it is due to this whiskey boom we are experiencing these last years. So I have mostly just bought Johnny Walker, good experience with cheaper prices. Just like my p4p tends to be.

Yes, a strange tale because the asshole that spit on me was strange indeed.

In my original post I already explained that the man was walking in the opposite direction of me and I was passing by him on my bicycle. It was a really windy morning, so when he spit once in my direction, the wind blew that shit on both of my forearms, which were extended out to hold my bicycle handlebars.

Better to be visual than not visual at all...because it comes in handy when trying to visualize things when they are explained to you.

Actually, there must have been a second spitter.

Try the 16 year then. Almost as good, and you can actually get it quite reasonably by the glass at 82 Ale Houses.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Actually, there must have been a second spitter.

This is rising to JFK-assassination level... I’m afraid we’ll never know the truth.

Also if I were American I would have definitely preferred to see DJ Trump instead of Uncle Sam , cause I would be a Democrat of the Bernie Sanders vein (ie, as we say in France, a center-rightist!)

Try the 16 year then. Almost as good, and you can actually get it quite reasonably by the glass at 82 Ale Houses.
I've had it. Honestly for the money I'm good with the local single malt & single grain whisky

I am sure the boss arranged that picture to be put up there yesterday just to show his hate for all foreigners, Americans and TJB specifically.

But don't worry we here got your back. I promise later today I deposit my spit to a shaved pussy of a young Japanese spinner as a revenge!

Guess what artwork is on the restroom wall at the other Thai restaurant downtown? A map of Thailand, yep that is it. No Uncle Sam getting punched.

Before I even went into their restroom, I actually noticed that the waitress taking orders was really cheerful and smiling at my Japanese coworkers, but then when it was my turn to order, her tone of voice drastically changed into this annoyed, frustrated tone like she really didn't want me there.

When I went into the toilet to take a piss, her strange unfriendly behavior toward me made a lot of sense. She just doesn't like Americans lol.

I won't be eating at her restaurant anymore, that is for sure.