Guest viewing is limited

I Discovered Another Form Of Micro Aggression?

There are two options:
The aliens are either more polite, peaceful and developed than us, they take one look at us and turn around and go right back..
Or they are less polite than us and they come to fuck us up.

At this point, I wouldn't give two shits if the aliens turned out to be worse than us and fucked us up.

Just because they might be shittier than us, doesn't mean we aren't shitty and deserving of an ass beating/slaughter.

To continue my metaphor...it is like comparing one shit to another and trying to say one shit is better, when in the end it is all just shit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
When I went into the toilet to take a piss, her strange unfriendly behavior toward me made a lot of sense. She just doesn't like Americans lol.

I won't be eating at her restaurant anymore, that is for sure.

And it's her loss!!!

And I'm surprised you didn't cause a scene and tell her to just phuket!

Last edited:
Guess what artwork is on the restroom wall at the other Thai restaurant downtown? A map of Thailand, yep that is it. No Uncle Sam getting punched.

Before I even went into their restroom, I actually noticed that the waitress taking orders was really cheerful and smiling at my Japanese coworkers, but then when it was my turn to order, her tone of voice drastically changed into this annoyed, frustrated tone like she really didn't want me there.

When I went into the toilet to take a piss, her strange unfriendly behavior toward me made a lot of sense. She just doesn't like Americans lol.

I won't be eating at her restaurant anymore, that is for sure.
Maybe she just doesn't like grumpy white dudes with spit on their arms.

At this point, I wouldn't give two shits if the aliens turned out to be worse than us and fucked us up.

Just because they might be shittier than us, doesn't mean we aren't shitty and deserving of an ass beating/slaughter.

To continue my metaphor...it is like comparing one shit to another and trying to say one shit is better, when in the end it is all just shit.
At least you didn't say the c word....

Well, then again nobody does.

You are probably the kind of asshole that would believe my "paranoid" stories about fake coughing, spitting on the ground near foreigners or on them, etc. if I replaced Japanese people do this to foreigners with American people do this to foreigners.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if I spit on your pig face would you?
See what I mean? Grumpy. It wasn't enough that every Japanese national in Japan was out to get you. You had to find some foreigners who were also out to get you. And a Thai at that. Thai people are always smiling. But you found one to scowl at you! What are the odds of that? A scowling Thai.

See what I mean? Grumpy. It wasn't enough that every Japanese national in Japan was out to get you. You had to find some foreigners who were also out to get you. And a Thai at that. Thai people are always smiling. But you found one to scowl at you! What are the odds of that? A scowling Thai.

Well, Thailand is the "land of smiles" isn't it?

Well, guess what? This Thai isn't living in the "land of smiles" anymore is she?

Perhaps she is the grumpy, homesick one.

You make it seem like you actually believe that every Thai person on the planet are all smiles and that they are never grumpy or negative...that is crazy.

You are probably the kind of asshole

So we are now resorting to name calling, aren't we? In the spirit of Christmas please take a cold shower and breath again.

Good thing that I like assholes, preferably attached to cute little spinners though.

I'm about as politically incorrect as Frank Castle and I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Well, he is a very deeply troubled and sad character and finally gets cancelled due to poor sales so yeah, that kind of figures.

Well, he is a very deeply troubled and sad character and finally gets cancelled due to poor sales so yeah, that kind of figures.

So you aren't much of a Frank Castle fan are you? lol

So you aren't much of a Frank Castle fan are you? lol

Never really liked any of the Marvel comics to be honest. Preferred the French ones; they had much more sex when I was tiny.

Never really liked any of the Marvel comics to be honest. Preferred the French ones; they had much more sex when I was tiny.

It is funny because your avatar is of an Asian version of Frank Castle...leather jacket, sunglasses, American steel, etc. lol

I agree though that some comics from Marvel are just lame. It is hit or miss.

To be honest, I prefer Dark Horse and DC comics over Marvel overall.

Reactions: MikeH
It is funny because your avatar is of an Asian version of Frank Castle...leather jacket, sunglasses, American steel, etc. lol

Me or the guy in my profile both are not killing or hurting people. He is looking for lost cats, and similarly I am in the search for new pussy all the time. :p

Me or the guy in my profile both are not killing or hurting people. He is looking for lost cats, and similarly I am in the search for new pussy all the time. :p

Well, to be fair Frank Castle only kills evil scumbags not good people.

Reactions: warubuta
So we are now resorting to name calling, aren't we? In the spirit of Christmas please take a cold shower and breath again.

Good thing that I like assholes, preferably attached to cute little spinners though.

Ok, I'm sorry I got heated and called you that. I took a semi-cool shower and I'm relaxing now.

I just know without a doubt if every microaggression post were about things Americans do to foreigners, some people would just blindly agree with me, but since the reports are on Japanese people I'm just "paranoid" lol.

about things Americans do to foreigners,
tumblr_mvk45sL2TI1r6jnjdo1_500.gif

Some of the countless evil things Japanese get up to with foreigners:

Shit man, did they do that to you? That's almost as bad as coughing in your general direction. No wonder you hold a grudge against the Japanese in general.