Guest viewing is limited

In Sexless Japan, Almost Half Of Single Young Men And Women Are Virgins

My advice is not to post on TAG or do anything that is non-life-critical until you have seen at least two seasons of GoT!

You do NOT want to risk dying in some accident before you get to see it...every moment of delay is risky!

-Ww

Take your time. George R.R. Martin will die long before you do and take the ending of GoTs with him.

My advice is not to post on TAG or do anything that is non-life-critical until you have seen at least two seasons of GoT!

You do NOT want to risk dying in some accident before you get to see it...every moment of delay is risky!

-Ww
What's even funnier is that I have the first season on blu-ray, just sitting in my room collecting dust. I dunno, just never can get into the mood to watch it

Make some popcorn and block out 12 hours for the first season. It flies quickly.
I might actually have time this coming Saturday as friends all have other plans....then again, I should really do some Christmas shopping.....damn it.

This is already happening in China, who have their own population weirdness after decades of the 1-child policy and families utilizing abortion and other means to have a son instead of a daughter. This has created a population that's abnormally male-heavy, and men who can't find a Chinese woman to marry are importing Vietnamese and other Asian women to couple up with.

Yes, has anyone seen Sisters for Sale? A really interesting and depressing documentary that goes deep into this issue:

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/11/04/sisters_for_sale.php

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I might actually have time this coming Saturday as friends all have other plans....then again, I should really do some Christmas shopping.....damn it.

Christmas can wait! George could die any minute and then you'll be sorry!

Reactions: MikeH