iPhone X Preorders

If you have Apple care, it’s cheap to get fixed. One screen break is worth the extra bit for Apple care.

That said, I’ve used this shop below in Shinjuku a few times before I had Apple care.

http://www.iphone-support.jp/iphone/shop-SHINJUKU.html

But... looks like they can’t do X yet...

you weren't kidding... it's 280 US without apple care and $29.00 with apple care. Cheaper than a case, and screen protector.
But it is a hassle to go to my apple store and nearly over a week's wait to get an appointment..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But it is a hassle to go to my apple store and nearly over a week's wait to get an appointment..
Woah, you only have one apple service location? You can always walk-in... it doesn't require an appointment. I walked in one time and I dropped it off and came back to get it after they were done. I did make an appointment, but it was only 1 day ahead for the Ginza store...

Anyone recommend any good places to get an iphone x screen fixed?

The aftermarket screens usually have poor display quality and are significantly more fragile than OEM.

It's always better to get the repair done by Apple.

Woah, you only have one apple service location? You can always walk-in... it doesn't require an appointment. I walked in one time and I dropped it off and came back to get it after they were done. I did make an appointment, but it was only 1 day ahead for the Ginza store...

There are many Apple Stores spread throughout Southern California, but I was talking about the closest one to me. Always a week plus wait...
For the other stores, it's a 45 min to 1.5 hour drive each way.....I really wish we had efficient public transportation..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The aftermarket screens usually have poor display quality and are significantly more fragile than OEM.

It's always better to get the repair done by Apple.

Agreed...plus I believe you may be voiding your warranty, or prohibited from other repairs done by Apple once you let someone other than apple work on your phone...

thanks for the info everyone. so basically It turns out I am covered by apple care. Saved me some cash thank you!

I think in the old days of the iPhones the warranty didn't cover screen breaks, I haven't been that drunk in a while and had never broken my phone.

moral of the story; need to get wasted more to keep up with tech trends