Japanese Women With Fat Asses

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I'm sure you could walk away with some Brazilian booty.

I predict phat Japanese girls will be popular, but not for another 5 years or so. We're already seeing a surge in thick asians in America and other parts of asia, so it will hit Japan at some point (they're slow to adopt western culture, thankfully).

There are plenty of "chubby" (for japanese standards) young japanese girls. Their ass isn't big because of genetics and lack of work out I guess. Meaning if they have a flat ass when skinny, it will be flat when they're chubby too.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are plenty of "chubby" (for japanese standards) young japanese girls. Their ass isn't big because of genetics and lack of work out I guess. Meaning if they have a flat ass when skinny, it will be flat when they're chubby too.
Except 1) they will work out if it makes them more popular, and 2) girls that weren't attractive (or didn't feel attractive) before will now put themselves out there.

Reactions: Manny
I predict phat Japanese girls will be popular, but not for another 5 years or so. We're already seeing a surge in thick asians in America and other parts of asia, so it will hit Japan at some point (they're slow to adopt western culture, thankfully).

I think this surge of thick Asians in America has a lot to do with the new fitness trends here. Strength training is being incorporated more into fitness plans for weight loss and is often heralded as a better day burns than plain cardio. Also, culturally i think athletic body types vs skinny are the ideal body types for women now.

I love this new trend though because curvy and athletic women are my thing and it's hard to find Asian women that fit this mold.

Another sport that can produce some big butts is kickboxing. Most if not all of the women I've seen who regularly attend a kickboxing class have a nice ass. I can also personally attest to the benefits of kickboxing because I used to have a flat ass until I started classes. I'm a guy though, so don't start fantasizing about me.

I'm a guy though, so don't start fantasizing about me.

You should have led with that sentence, it's too late now. :eek::p

Though I would be amazed if the Asian girls in general would be able to grow anything resembling a latino butt at all. It's not my thing anyway, so as long as their diet stays the same and they keep their waist slim I'll be a happy camper.