Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

Actually rena cnt fuck.after 15min her face turn white and ask to stop, then i no choice ask her mat play, it was short bcos she cnt fuck(no matplay sex) anymore. The course stop 1 hour and the mib ask me for another girl with 1hour discount to back charge her .those guys with short sex physical strength and like girl fren feel will like bcos she spend time talk cock. She cnt fuck nor like fucking, or after 1 time orgasm she lost interest. I pay 2 hour i rather go tobita fuck 4 girls pay slightly more. Some girls can fuck non stop hour and more, soapland i meet some and tobita i meet alot, for those i go repeats or extend frm 30min to an hour.btw she said itai of my size i dunno how true bcos my perception was she is jav
Two very different experience between the two of you. Maybe she likes @zerosupblues and she doesn’t like you. That’s all there is to it. Providers are humans too. Some are real professionals and some allow their biases and preferences to affect their GFE and service. I can understand why some girls would give good service GFE and everything in fucking a young handsome guy and do the bare minimum fucking a disgusting old man.

Two very different experience between the two of you. Maybe she likes @zerosupblues and she doesn’t like you. That’s all there is to it. Providers are humans too. Some are real professionals and some allow their biases and preferences to affect their GFE and service. I can understand why some girls would give good service GFE and everything in fucking a young handsome guy and do the bare minimum fucking a disgusting old man.
I dun enjoy seeing ppl getting personal in the forum, if u feel happy abt it ,then be it. My advise is dun have the loser attitude, it make u bad.

I dun enjoy seeing ppl getting personal in the forum, if u feel happy abt it ,then be it. My advise is dun have the loser attitude, it make u bad.
I am not attacking you or trying to offend you. I’m just giving an example so I don’t know why you are defensive and butthurt. There’s a reason why I used the word maybe. I don’t even know anything about you or care to know anything about you. Have a nice day.

Reactions: uchimura and MikeH
I do have to agree with @Airnest as @zerosupblues did provide completely contrasting information to yours.

While your information is valuable, reminding everyone how often you machine your way through experiences with girls in Tobita in Seasons of Pump…is it not possible you are missing out on a valuable experience with a woman that doesn’t involve emotionless intercourse?

The loser attitude is simply someone who doesn’t follow the rules. The girl did her job and you both played fair with her—everybody wins.

Rena was the worst of all the 80+ shops visits in term of sex performance.
in term of JAV, another one was 双葉みお but her sex was much longer.(30min+).

http://www.roses.tokyo/pc/profile.php?id=aotsuki

優菜真白/星空キラリ was actually not bad.
Just she was moody(having a stuffy noise that time) and ask was i from hongkok(of her previous experience).
But come to sex she was ok, after blow, she seem ready, waiting, and welcoming sex.(like my dick and my sex).
she love sex so long you give her pleasure.
sex was smooth and good, only after some times i start to get soft(my performance dived after continuous 5-6 days of sex in yoshiwara soapland) but she wanted some more.

she now @ laveen rose, but is japan only, if you able to go in.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/lavieen-lose/girlid-35913774/?of=y2

Reactions: WSJ
Last edited:
Rena was the worst of all the 80+ shops visits in term of sex performance.
in term of JAV, another one was 双葉みお but her sex was much longer.(30min+).

http://www.roses.tokyo/pc/profile.php?id=aotsuki

優菜真白/星空キラリ was actually not bad.
Just she was moody(having a stuffy noise that time) and ask was i from hongkok(of her previous experience).
But come to sex she was ok, after blow, she seem ready, waiting, and welcoming sex.(like my dick and my sex).
she love sex so long you give her pleasure.
sex was smooth and good, only after some times i start to get soft(my performance dived after continuous 5-6 days of sex in yoshiwara soapland) but she wanted some more.

she now @ laveen rose, but is japan only, if you able to go in.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/lavieen-lose/girlid-35913774/?of=y2
I actually talked to a girl from Lavieen Rose and she confirmed that foreigners are ok with the shop (with a gaijin tax) but some girls there might not want to see foreigners.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I actually talked to a girl from Lavieen Rose and she confirmed that foreigners are ok with the shop (with a gaijin tax) but some girls there might not want to see foreigners.
yes, that why i said , if u able to go in ,the shop is as strict as japanese only, but i understand some laveen girls do like to take foreigners(i mentioned somewhere before) you just need to get by the MIB, with the girls that take foreigners.

Or it could be that you behaved and got what you deserved.

Also, opinions are different and threadstarter hasn't posted a soap land review since 2018 and has clearly expressed lack of interest in soap lands. Maybe he should stick to Bangkok and Tobita threads.

I have no interest in Transgender etc and hence I don't post in that review section a lot.

Just a thought?

I have no interest in Transgender etc and hence I don't post in that review section a lot.
1686536319118.jpeg

It’s either one of these two. 1) You were a gentleman, nice and she really enjoyed playing with you. Or 2) She finds you attractive or you are her type and she went the extra mile. If you treat the ladies well, are nice and follow the rules the ladies will reciprocate well and return the kindness. There a few exceptions though when they are having bad days or you just lucked out and got some really bad girls. But if you are a shitty person, unhygienic dirty slob, a disgusting creep or just a pain to deal with then those same girls will go out of their way to make your day miserable and give you shitty service. They already got your money and you’re never getting it back. It makes sense for her to make you suffer as well. It’s been cliche’ but sometimes customers treat these women as if they’re not human. You can’t take away the human factor. 😉

You and I don’t always see eye to eye, but I’d say there’s more than luck here. From your reviews you tend to enjoy connecting with providers on a personal level to a degree, and treat them respectfully. Most providers appreciate that and reciprocate in varied ways.

Unsurprisingly, many providers also don’t appreciate being used as a human fleshlight and will try to get those sorts of sessions over with as quickly as possible.

unhygienic dirty slob, a disgusting creep or just a pain to deal with then those same girls will go out of their way to make your day miserable and give you shitty service.
Nah dude, but I thought people like @MikeH gets good service all the time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry Mikey, just thought I’d try to lighten the mood a bit.

We all know TBO gets you the good service after all. 🤣🤣🤣

"But if you are a shitty person, unhygienic dirty slob, a disgusting creep or just a pain to deal with"

Nah dude, but I thought people like @MikeH gets good service all the time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I feel attacked here. I mean I am not unhygienic.

And I am always a true gentleman, which means I always come even when the service is mediocre. Despite the level of service TBO has never failed me.

if you like hafu, https://y-versailles.com/profile/top/castCode/295394/
Reiran Akame 赤目レイラン

she will fuck you from start till the end of time(120min) as long as your cock remain stand up.(this i can guarantee, my 18th JAV).
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tiara-soapland-jessica-ジェシカ.17677/
Thank you for your advice brother, managed to make friends with the Versailles tencho and make a reservation. She was so service oriented and would keep sucking until it stands to fuck even more. Phenomenal.

The Versailles “Tencho” would be your friend if he didn’t tax you based on your nationality and offered the services his shop offers every Japanese customer. Don’t confuse business with friendship. Versailles is hardly “friendly” to our kind.

How did they treat you?
I have interacted with a number of staff and ladies there and they were all polite enough - just their insistence on and bizarre justifications of their business policies towards non-Japanese resulted in my deciding not to use that shop. This is Japan after all - business people are not generally overtly rude. That’s not to say they are your friends.

Reactions: Cinnabums
is this thread strictly for JAV in soapland? or deriheru also included?

need to gather my courage as I saw some of my fav JAV idol doing deriheru.
Hey all, long time reader, I saw Aile Dore has a new girl whonclaims to be AV. I haven't been able to connect her to her AV name sharing anways:

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/ailedore/girlid-47670215/diary/
any info on her av title?

anyway I found this site contains quite plently AV girls in soaplands. https://www.avfuzoku-soap-deli.com/yoshiwara-nsnn/yoshiwara-avzyoyuu.html
I saw asumimirai also there but seems she is no longer providing service now.

Reactions: havefunv
Reactions: Maxblack