Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

Hi I'm planning my next visit to Japan and I really like to visit Hisuino Yume. Do we know if this shop is gaijin friendly?
Since quite some time I'd like to meet Ayumi Kuroki and she works there:
https://www.avfuzoku-soap-deli.com/ka-avzyoyu/kurokiayumi.html
Any info & advises are welcome...
Thanks
We know they told me and brown friend @requiemmorrow that he and people of Asian heritage are welcome.

Whites and blacks, dont bother!
Browns and Asians, have fun!

I saw ai uehara there seems it would be extra hard to get into.
Wow I am surprised to see/hear that. Isn't she like one of the most famous AV stars ever, not to mention retired?

I'm assuming foreigners are probably a no there but if not this has me considering spending my whole life savings.

Last edited:
Reactions: kdave1109
I know a girl that moved to there and she said I was welcome to see her. They charge 10,000 Yen extra for foreigners thoughs.
So I should maybe try to contact the lady directly on her Twitter...I have nothing to loose anyway! Thanks for info!

The Versailles “Tencho” would be your friend if he didn’t tax you based on your nationality and offered the services his shop offers every Japanese customer. Don’t confuse business with friendship. Versailles is hardly “friendly” to our kind.
Agree, these guys aren’t friendly. They pay the gaijin tax and I sarcasticly say to the tencho “yeah foreigners need to pay tax it’s only fair since Japanese people have to pay an extra 20% fee at similar establishments in indonesia”

Wow I am surprised to see/hear that. Isn't she like one of the most famous AV stars ever, not to mention retired?

I'm assuming foreigners are a probably no there but if not this has me considering spending my whole life savings.
even aik@ accept gaijin now. keep praying.

anyway does this thread also discuss newhalf AV?

my initial impression when talking about JAV would be legend or actress that has made video for atleast 1 year with big company and quite well-known.

seems like even few videos on fc2 can be considered AV idol now? seems like the competition in JAV is quite severe.

Reactions: booboman92
IMG_7985.jpeg

I usually don’t keep meishis but I will probably frame this one up by the great Ogawa Haru / Sasakura An at Don Juan. A true veteran and I’m thoroughly star struck!

View attachment 22743

I usually don’t keep meishis but I will probably frame this one up by the great Ogawa Haru / Sasakura An at Don Juan. A true veteran and I’m thoroughly star struck!
Answering some questions:

• strictly S, please don’t even try to negotiate or you risk getting thrown out
  • mid 30s, best to be a maguro and let her show you her years of Yoshiwara and AV exp
  • zero English, in fact you will need N2 conversation to truly enjoy it, I am at N3 and struggled as she has a wide range of interests
  • gave me her meishi and signed her AV name proactively, barely talked about the industry

Hi I am planning on going to Japan in the near future and want to go to Versailles soapland for reiran akame any tips for navigating, booking, and price etc. I am new to all of this and know nothing regarding the whole process. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: Sachihana86
Hi I am planning on going to Japan in the near future and want to go to Versailles soapland for reiran akame any tips for navigating, booking, and price etc. I am new to all of this and know nothing regarding the whole process. Any help would be appreciated!
How is your Japanese ability? Your best bet is to make a phone call or go down to the shop for a booking, as she only has a private line.

How is your Japanese ability? Your best bet is to make a phone call or go down to the shop for a booking, as she only has a private line.
I’m planning for Japan this month. Do you have her private line that I could use to talk to her? And what’s your experience with akame?

Your username is really only good for your first few reports.

I will die laughing if you request to change it to soaplandinitate and then eventually to soaplandmaster.

(and bonus points to @TAG Manager if he denies you the name change.)

Newbie here. Foreigner coming to Tokyo, ginza for the first time. I’ll be here in 2 weeks.

Help a bro out.

Best soapland and girl, spinner, hot face (not cute) and amazing service, mat play, JAV style. Price is no concern. Pleased guide a bro.

Just want to try it with best experience, young and hot.

duo recommendations also welcome.

Looking for amazing service, eye contact, bbbj, cim and possibly cof.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Newbie here. Foreigner coming to Tokyo, ginza for the first time. I’ll be here in 2 weeks.

Help a bro out.

Best soapland and girl, spinner, hot face (not cute) and amazing service, mat play, JAV style. Price is no concern. Pleased guide a bro.

...ask ChatGPT 😩

These requests are getting lazier by the day.

Help a bro out.

Sadly, Mermaid in Yokohama is now defunct. It would have been perfect for you.

In its place, I can highly recommend Deadball in Ikebukuro. You'll get exactly what you deserve there.

I am Singaporean and Went to Y shirt at 11 am today .they told me all rooms are booked tell me and come back at 3 pm .Went for sight seeing around the temple and go back 3 pm . They told me must have reservation then can go. They are really racist not a good trusted place.

I am Singaporean and Went to Y shirt at 11 am today .they told me all rooms are booked tell me and come back at 3 pm .Went for sight seeing around the temple and go back 3 pm . They told me must have reservation then can go. They are really racist not a good trusted place.
That's too bad, not really relevant in a thread about Japanese Adult Video provider's at soaplands though.