Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

How are most JAV actress's attitude towards foreigners?
Is it a requirement that we speak English or have to look Asian?
I'm interested in 星井笑, just wondering if anyone got lucky with her in hisyo.
Additionally has anyone done BBF with JAVs?

How are most JAV actress's attitude towards foreigners?
Is it a requirement that we speak English or have to look Asian?
I'm interested in 星井笑, just wondering if anyone got lucky with her in hisyo.
Additionally has anyone done BBF with JAVs?
地雷嬢, Japanese said.

Sorry to ask a question here。
Does anyone know which store 伊東真緒 work in?
She says that she now work in Yoshiwara, high end store.
I know she used to work in Kawasaki.
Thank you!
Finally I found her, but this shop do not accept foreigners.....

She is now @Lion's Club, under the name "五十鈴 みつり". LC even stated she is an AV actress, and hinted her AV stage name in her profile page. She was @ Camilia for a short while after Hisyo, and then come to LC.

Actually there are lot claim to be JAV, just that we hardly know them, either they are not prominent or cover/make up till we cnt recognize .

https://www.26style.net/shop/suibi/?cid=aika&mode=profile ,
https://www.26style.net/shop/exe/?cid=hotaru&mode=profile anyone know who she is?

Whereas hisyo dun really claim JAV where there are few inside, either we don't know her or we don't know she is inside.

Last edited:
Actually there are lot claim to be JAV, just that we hardly know them, either they are not prominent or cover/make up till we cnt recognize .

https://www.26style.net/shop/suibi/?cid=aika&mode=profile ,
https://www.26style.net/shop/exe/?cid=hotaru&mode=profile anyone know who she is?

Whereas hisyo dun really claim JAV where there are few inside, either we don't know her or we don't know she is inside.

I guess it is up to the girls to reveal as if they're AV actress, and sry, I know nth about these two girls. But if u know Japanese, have you try reading those discussion threads of these shops, on those Japanese bbs sites? Sometimes they would discuss these JAV girls too.

For example, back in July, on the discission thread of Lion's Club on bbspink, there are discussions about whether 土屋えりか is AV actress 浅見せな or not. They looked similar, but I think 土屋えりか looks slimmer, and a little bit taller, according to her profile. I'm not so sure if they're the same person...

I guess it is up to the girls to reveal as if they're AV actress, and sry, I know nth about these two girls. But if u know Japanese, have you try reading those discussion threads of these shops, on those Japanese bbs sites? Sometimes they would discuss these JAV girls too.

For example, back in July, on the discission thread of Lion's Club on bbspink, there are discussions about whether 土屋えりか is AV actress 浅見せな or not. They looked similar, but I think 土屋えりか looks slimmer, and a little bit taller, according to her profile. I'm not so sure if they're the same person...
Yes, the same person.
Or you can call her 愛乃零.

that why i said only local japanese or those every day stick inside JAV shop deep study VCD can really tell, they are true fan.
btw, u post duplicate thread using same name at 141? 吉原)秘書室&薔薇の園9月有新姊妹店

Reactions: Superstunner
that why i said only local japanese or those every day stick inside JAV shop deep study VCD can really tell, they are true fan.
btw, u post duplicate thread using same name at 141? 吉原)秘書室&薔薇の園9月有新姊妹店
Yup, that's me. But what do u mean by duplicate thread? U mean I replying to my post, becoz somehow I can't edit my post @141?

Yup, that's me. But what do u mean by duplicate thread? U mean I replying to my post, becoz somehow I can't edit my post @141?

i mean you post here , and also post there, with similar post of info, is like making PC crone backup, haha.
Yup, you use the same user name, that why i can recongise.
My chinese is bad, so i just read but never write.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/peppermint/girlid-25014306/?lo=1&of=y
Earlier this afternoon, was able to book a session tomorrow with ゆきほちゃん i.e. former JAV actress 彩乃なな. Was so excited, not just because it would be my first experience with a JAV actress but I was also genuinely a fan of Ayano Nana.
Alas, I just got a call from Peppermint staff who told me that due to ゆきほちゃん’s popularity & strong demand for her time, they had to make her NG for foreigners.
Sigh... it wasn’t so much my dick that was looking forward to meet her but my heart really. Oh well, you can’t win ‘em all.

Reactions: UnicornHunter
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/peppermint/girlid-25014306/?lo=1&of=y
Earlier this afternoon, was able to book a session tomorrow with ゆきほちゃん i.e. former JAV actress 彩乃なな. Was so excited, not just because it would be my first experience with a JAV actress but I was also genuinely a fan of Ayano Nana.
Alas, I just got a call from Peppermint staff who told me that due to ゆきほちゃん’s popularity & strong demand for her time, they had to make her NG for foreigners.
Sigh... it wasn’t so much my dick that was looking forward to meet her but my heart really. Oh well, you can’t win ‘em all.
I feel for you man! I've been on the cancellation side in yoshiwara more times than success. One time I was cancelled in the waiting room... sucks all around to get your hopes up...

Reactions: iamyuu
I feel for you man! I've been on the cancellation side in yoshiwara more times than success. One time I was cancelled in the waiting room... sucks all around to get your hopes up...
Ouch, feel for you too, man.
Were all those cancellations for former JAV actresses as well & suddenly no foreigners allowed, or because of sudden red tide?

Ouch, feel for you too, man.
Were all those cancellations for former JAV actresses as well & suddenly no foreigners allowed, or because of sudden red tide?
The one in the waiting room was an active JAV, the well reviewed Sora from Hisyo. It seems she had an unforseen emergency and cancelled all her appointments that day. A true crushing experience as she is difficult to book, plus I only visit Tokyo once a year if I'm lucky. I left with sadness and extreme blueball. The only bright side was I had an appointment with Mina from AM that night who didn't cancel! Blueball cured!

Reactions: iamyuu

Don't give up yet. Can you type in Japanese? Try message her on Twitter, tell her what happened and how much you want to meet her, ask for a reservation directly from her.
Was she in ebisu muscats?

Actually means good or bed?

First two word mean border,last mean girl..

Mean don't touch?
Means bad attitude or not providing a good experience.

Basically, girl looks really good but her service sucks or she's just not in the mood at the time of the meeting.

The simple English translation (of 地雷嬢) to be direct, she's a landmine. You step on it, you're gonna get blown up [with a bad experience].

Actually means good or bed?

First two word mean border,last mean girl..

Mean don't touch?
Jiraijo means "land mine" girl. It's definitely "bad".

It's generally used for girls who repeatedly short customers on time or arrive late, give bad/cold/unfriendly/unskilled service, have too many boundaries, or are photoshopped to unrecognizable levels in profile pics to hide their unattractiveness.

FWIW, providers also get land mine customers (地雷客) - sometimes called torpedoes (魚雷) - guys who might have poor personal hygiene, try to record sessions, demand discounts, try for services that aren't on the menu, go for rough play, or try to dig up provider personal information.

possible
何と彼女はA○経験もあるらしく
if her , then her sex can't make it, last 30min and she want to quit.
すごい.
Your Japanese ability has improved.
About her sex, you mentioned it before.