Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

Very new to the whole soapland scene in Japan. Would anyone be able to give a list of places that accept foreigners? Been planning to go for some time and would greatly appreciate some direction.

Reactions: PineapplePizza
im in Tokyo right now and looking to visit here, is there any procedure or do I just walk in?

If you speak Japanese, yes, though you might want to call ahead and be sure there are girls on roster who will take foreign customers.

If you don't speak Japanese, you'll be turned away, so please don't.

Very new to the whole soapland scene in Japan. Would anyone be able to give a list of places that accept foreigners? Been planning to go for some time and would greatly appreciate some direction.
What the actual fuck ? There's a stickied thread right along with this one with a list that answers this exact question, albeit a little bit outdated. Plus, you know, the entire fucking hundreds of reviews on this same forum that explicitly describes whether a place is foreigner friendly or not.

You don't need direction, you need divine intervention to your lazy pathetic existence

Oh no....there's goes the neighborhood.

What the actual fuck ? There's a stickied thread right along with this one with a list that answers this exact question, albeit a little bit outdated. Plus, you know, the entire fucking hundreds of reviews on this same forum that explicitly describes whether a place is foreigner friendly or not.

You don't need direction, you need divine intervention to your lazy pathetic existence
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

What my esteemed colleague is trying to communicate is that you're looking at site with hundreds, if not thousands of reviews that are written by foreigners. (A Japanese person may have slipped in there somewhere, it's hard to tell..)
Please, read the reviews and pick something that sounds like it's a good match to your needs. We get new Soapland reviews frequently, so please take a look.

Damn bro, take it easy. Didn't think I asked something that was that triggering. Only wanted to get some suggestions from all you experienced individuals, nothing more. I did see the stickied thread, and even you just said it's outdated. And yes hundred of reviews, but if the community can show a newbie like me to a direction that leads to success, why would I not give it a try. I may need divine intervention, but you're the one faking an ego on the internet. I do appreciate anyone that gave any sort of feedback. Thanks.

Reactions: beemerboi
Damn bro, take it easy. Didn't think I asked something that was that triggering. Only wanted to get some suggestions from all you experienced individuals, nothing more. I did see the stickied thread, and even you just said it's outdated. And yes hundred of reviews, but if the community can show a newbie like me to a direction that leads to success, why would I not give it a try. I may need divine intervention, but you're the one faking an ego on the internet. I do appreciate anyone that gave any sort of feedback. Thanks.
There's a good list here for foreigners which includes soaplands.

https://fuzokudx.com/for_foreigners.html

but for you to enjoy some command of Japanese will make things easier for you, of course the more fluent you are, the more doors are open for you. If you do not speak a word of Japanese, out of hundreds of soaplands probably only a few is accessible and may even charge extra yen on top of gaijin tax.

Reactions: PineapplePizza
First of all, I ain't your "bro". Never was, never will :cool:

Right, so...what do you think is the point of all those reviews, if not for all of us "experienced individuals" here, to give people like you some direction of where to go, what to do, and language level requirement. Like damn, sorry we can't literally guide you to a soapland in person and tell you "Here, this place accepts foreigner,have a good time, you're welcome", sounds like that's the "direction that leads to success" you're asking for, because you clearly have not bothered to read a single review before asking that question. Because then you would know that around here there's nothing guaranteed, and "success" is objective. What if we all tell you a bunch of options and you go to a place but get rejected or have the worst sexual experience of your life ?

And for the record, I would tell you the exact same thing face to face if you ask a question that has hundreds of answers already laid out right in front of you but you didn't bother to take a look for yourself. I don't have to "fake an ego", I just have low tolerance for lazy snobs.

See my post 138, all the shops i went dun require a single japanese word, but i am asia chinese, some shops i went may be skin sensitive , just like now i in thermae bangkok, my season 6ths trip.
Things goes the way that i planned
I made 4th trip bbk(this is the last) and i booked 2 long trips 10days each osaka oct and nov.(all tickets and hotels book since the first breaking new that they open up)
I stop tokyo for a while but i will be back after i 'clean sweep' tobita all the young and main streets ships for few rounds, season 4 coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: requiemmorrow

@robinmask 's response was blunt and a tad aggressive, but it was not wrong.

We see motivationally challenged posts like yours with a rather unfortunate frequency.

If you truly want help and guidance, at least do the minimum and peruse the stickied threads, carefully digest a variety of reviews, and then ask some pertinent questions based on what you have understood at that point.

Nobody here is going to spoon feed you curated information.

And for what it's worth, people who respond to anything using the terms "triggered" or "triggering" are generally viewed as insipid immature postmillennial twats.

Damn bro, take it easy. Didn't think I asked something that was that triggering. Only wanted to get some suggestions from all you experienced individuals, nothing more.
Do you have any idea…at all…of what experienced individuals here had to do to become “experienced?”

This is the part that irritates me in particular; folks on this site are not chauffeurs to a “Private Pussy Vault” where the access codes are handed to you just by asking nicely. The lot of us went through the frustration of calling shops, showing up at the shop front door just to be rejected, and a plethora of bait-and-switch schemes that at times can be humiliating and/or even a means to flat out quit.

This site is meant for an exchange of information, and well…the lot of us are happy to share, but you are not the first even within the week to ask this same fucking question.

I did see the stickied thread, and even you just said it's outdated. And yes hundred of reviews, but if the community can show a newbie like me to a direction that leads to success, why would I not give it a try.
What kind of logic is that? The threads he mentioned are designed for newbies…

I may need divine intervention, but you're the one faking an ego on the internet. I do appreciate anyone that gave any sort of feedback. Thanks.
It’s not an ego, real or fake, because he will actually call a motherfucking shop and get service.

Here’s your advice: Why not go to Yoshiwara and ask for Kaoru at Y-Shirt? I’ve never tried her, but there are constantly new reviews of her getting pumped out.

First of all, I ain't your "bro". Never was, never will :cool:

Right, so...what do you think is the point of all those reviews, if not for all of us "experienced individuals" here, to give people like you some direction of where to go, what to do, and language level requirement. Like damn, sorry we can't literally guide you to a soapland in person and tell you "Here, this place accepts foreigner,have a good time, you're welcome", sounds like that's the "direction that leads to success" you're asking for, because you clearly have not bothered to read a single review before asking that question. Because then you would know that around here there's nothing guaranteed, and "success" is objective. What if we all tell you a bunch of options and you go to a place but get rejected or have the worst sexual experience of your life ?

And for the record, I would tell you the exact same thing face to face if you ask a question that has hundreds of answers already laid out right in front of you but you didn't bother to take a look for yourself. I don't have to "fake an ego", I just have low tolerance for lazy snobs.
Damn. So going to a forum designed for people to share their experiences, and asking the members about some recommendations is deemed lazy. For someone new to this, I have read reviews, I have gone to the shop's sites, I have done my part to get the knowledge. This shit gets overwhelming, and tbh, I don't think anyone asking members here for some pointers is out of line at all. But i don't know shit like you said. Never asked you to spoon feed me. I don't expect shit from anyone, just wanted to post a comment and see what things could be beneficial to my experience. But for you to assume that I haven't done any research is bullshit. If someone new to the area asks a local for their favourite restaurant is automatically deemed a "lazy snob", then that's your opinion. But don't go attacking people for no reason, I didn't do shit to offend you or anyone on here. But hey, if I posted something here that made you feel a certain way, apologies, was not my intention.

Last edited:
@robinmask 's response was blunt and a tad aggressive, but it was not wrong.

We see motivationally challenged posts like yours with a rather unfortunate frequency.

If you truly want help and guidance, at least do the minimum and peruse the stickied threads, carefully digest a variety of reviews, and then ask some pertinent questions based on what you have understood at that point.

Nobody here is going to spoon feed you curated information.

And for what it's worth, people who respond to anything using the terms "triggered" or "triggering" are generally viewed as insipid immature postmillennial twats.
Don't think my initial comment was warranting this level of feedback. Simply asked for any pointers, nothing more. I've done the research, but as a newbie, even 1 new info can be helpful. Never asked to be spoon fed. If anyone wants to share, great, if no one, then fine as well. Nothing more. Appreciate your feedback though.

I absolutely understand the time/money/etc you've spent to obtain that experience. That is why I asked here to see if anyone would be able to share some wealth. Simply put myself out there, and asked the community for any pointers. No doubt I understand there were a million others like me, feeling entitled to get information from here. I never expected to get anything, but getting that level of aggression was not warranted.
Do you have any idea…at all…of what experienced individuals here had to do to become “experienced?”

This is the part that irritates me in particular; folks on this site are not chauffeurs to a “Private Pussy Vault” where the access codes are handed to you just by asking nicely. The lot of us went through the frustration of calling shops, showing up at the shop front door just to be rejected, and a plethora of bait-and-switch schemes that at times can be humiliating and/or even a means to flat out quit.

This site is meant for an exchange of information, and well…the lot of us are happy to share, but you are not the first even within the week to ask this same fucking question.

What kind of logic is that? The threads he mentioned are designed for newbies…

It’s not an ego, real or fake, because he will actually call a motherfucking shop and get service.

Here’s your advice: Why not go to Yoshiwara and ask for Kaoru at Y-Shirt? I’ve never tried her, but there are constantly new reviews of her getting pumped out.
I absolutely understand the time/money/etc all of you have spent to obtain that experience. That is why I asked here to see if anyone would be able to share any amount of that wealth. Simply put myself out there, and asked the community for any pointers. No doubt I understand there were a million others like me, feeling entitled to get information from here. I never expected to get anything, but getting that level of aggression was not warranted.

I get those thread are designed for newbies. But why would I not try and ask? 1 reply could mean 1 new thing that I've learned.

No doubt he has tons of experience/knowledge on this topic, 100%. I've seen his posts in many of the threads in here. Maybe others have caused his annoyance towards people asking for tips, fine with me. Real or fake, still doesn't make it right. But appreciate your feedback, and i guess I just didn't read the room properly. Apologies.

Damn. So going to a forum designed for people to share their experiences, and asking the members about some recommendations is deemed lazy. For someone new to this, I have read reviews, I have gone to the shop's sites, I have done my part to get the knowledge. This shit gets overwhelming, and tbh, I don't think anyone asking members here for some pointers is out of line at all. But i don't know shit like you said. Never asked you to spoon feed me. I don't expect shit from anyone, just wanted to post a comment and see what things could be beneficial to my experience. But for you to assume that I haven't done any research is bullshit. If someone new to the area asks a local for their favourite restaurant is automatically deemed a "lazy snob", then that's your opinion. But don't go attacking people for no reason, I didn't do shit to offend you or anyone on here.

Don't think my initial comment was warranting this level of feedback. Simply asked for any pointers, nothing more. I've done the research, but as a newbie, even 1 new info can be helpful. Never asked to be spoon fed. If anyone wants to share, great, if no one, then fine as well. Nothing more. Appreciate your feedback though.
It doesn't matter what you think your own comment warrants or not, it's how we perceive it, because ultimately we're the one who have to read your question and decide if it's worth answering or not. Is that such a difficult concept to fathom ?

Someone who have done a bit of research would have worded a question like "I've read that X and Y shops are foreigner friendly, is that still true?" or "What's the language level required to get to X and Y shops?". Be specific and show that you've actually read what people wrote and know what you're looking for. You just waltzed in and asked for a list, how are we supposed to take it seriously that you've read the forum, while the info you're looking for is right in front of you ? It's like walking into a McD asking if they have cheeseburger and fries.

I absolutely understand the time/money/etc you've spent to obtain that experience. That is why I asked here to see if anyone would be able to share some wealth. Simply put myself out there, and asked the community for any pointers. No doubt I understand there were a million others like me, feeling entitled to get information from here. I never expected to get anything, but getting that level of aggression was not warranted.

I absolutely understand the time/money/etc all of you have spent to obtain that experience. That is why I asked here to see if anyone would be able to share any amount of that wealth. Simply put myself out there, and asked the community for any pointers. No doubt I understand there were a million others like me, feeling entitled to get information from here. I never expected to get anything, but getting that level of aggression was not warranted.

I get those thread are designed for newbies. But why would I not try and ask? 1 reply could mean 1 new thing that I've learned.

No doubt he has tons of experience/knowledge on this topic, 100%. I've seen his posts in many of the threads in here. Maybe others have caused his annoyance towards people asking for tips, fine with me. Real or fake, still doesn't make it right. But appreciate your feedback, and i guess I just didn't read the room properly. Apologies.
As I have explained to our members in other parts of the site, we get a barrage of new members at different points of the year. Perhaps we should include a better warning in advance about what's considered appropriate or inappropriate. I get so many direct inquiries asking for a magical answer about who/where to book or even to do the booking for them, which is a hard no. At this, I don't bother to reply to those types of inquiries and I would expect people do their own homework -- the material is literally available for free across our site. All of it has been painstakingly curated by our members who have joined, used the info they found and gave back to the community by sharing their experiences. There is enough information available that should be able to answer 90% of the usual questions but it just takes some time to search and read.

I apologize if new members don't feel welcome or don't get the answers they are looking for. We just cannot individually help each person that comes through in the exact manner that they may come to expect.

@PineapplePizza, there are many shops that take non-japanese and cnt speak japanese, dun look for all of them, look for the recommended ones. Low end i would recommend y-shirt, high end will be hisyo if u willing to pay 75k, going other highend shops is the risk u willing to take bcos the photoshop is beyond ur imagination.

Hi, New here! Quick question:
Is Luxe foreigner friendly? I saw that Yuuna is there and I really want to go see her as long as she is still there in March next year.
I've never done anything like this before so I am not sure how it works.
A friend who speaks fluent Japanese (however can be recognized as foreigner easily from outlook) got rejected a few months ago, so I believe the answer is negative at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: crumcrum
Hi so hisyo is your top pick for foreigner friendly soapland that has high quality girls? any idea on the mileage i can go with the 75k? Does that include full service already or just the usual hand job?