Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

bath fee 40,000 Yen? that means easily it will hit 100,000+ Yen for 2 hours. Have you been there?
Jade is ultra-expensive shop,as it set itself as a ultra high-end shop. If u read the bio of some of their girls on twitter, u could found some quoting over $100000 yen ,or over $120000 yen for a session...

Last edited:
Of course in yen,But still it is very expensive,when most of the high end shops are around $60000 yen to $80000 yen per session...

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Have seen in other forum saying that Hisuino Yume (翡翠の夢) does not accept foreigners. Dunno whether it is true or not since 君塚ひなた explicitly says that foreigners are welcome.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Jade is ultra-expensive shop,as it set itself as a ultra high-end shop. If u read the bio of some of their girls on twitter, u could found some quoting over $100000 yen ,or over $120000 yen for a session...

Everybody is welcome to pay 120k yen for a session, but I personally don't get it. The girls in my eyes look not that much different than in regular soaplands, and paying a multiple just for nicer wallpapers seems excessive 🤣

Yeah, in Yoshiwara most shops are so run down that nicer places deserve to be expensive, but in Kawasaki some shops with a regular pricerange were newly built/completely renovated :confused:

For me the issue is, if it worth the money or not, I could be totally cool if following condtions is fullfilled:
1. The girl I get is what I see from the picture, now ultra PS Magic
2. BBBJ, not CBJ
3. If they really do like the JAV soapland shows towards even for foreigners. For example 即尺 (sokushyaku which means girl do BJ immeidately in the room after greetings.), I only got once in Last Scene years ago but all the rest don't do that.

Actually my experience in the past was:
1. High-End shop normally offers a 2-hour session as standard, and they target to give you 2 shots
2. Normal shops often offer 1 shot standard session about 60-70 min, even you buy a 120 min session, some times the girl will still do the standard one shot session first and then leave you nothing to in between until you can do the 2nd round, normally I felt boring then the 2nd shot never comes.
3. The picture in the normal shop most likely is faked, High end shop also did have some PS but you can still go with that.

So all in all, if the girl really looks like the picture + they offer a service really like JAV, then at least I would rather have a try. Just personal opinion.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Hi everyone, I was doing some research on soaplands because I'll be heading to Japan soon and I came across this Japanese website that lists a lot of JAV stars currently working in soaplands (I didn't go through all of them but most of the ones I clicked on were working). I've never watched JAV so I don't know how popular these girls are but nevertheless I just wanted to share it with everyone and if any of yous get to try it out eventually, do make a review and let us know how it goes!
I'll be posting a thread of this as well so more people can see it.
https://shittokuadult.net/archives/647#toc26

Hey guys, I wanted to post this in soapland reviews but it's not really a review so I just decided to post this here.

I was doing some research on soaplands because I'll be heading to Japan soon and I came across this Japanese website that lists a lot of JAV stars currently working in soaplands (I didn't go through all of them but most of the ones I clicked on were working). I've never watched JAV so I don't know how popular these girls are but nevertheless I just wanted to share it with everyone and if any of yous get to try it out eventually, do make a review and let us know how it goes! Alternatively, let me know who's good and I might just go see them! :)
I don't know if they are gaijin friendly but some of the stars have their twitter linked so you can try DMing them otherwise just look at other people's review of the same soaplands and see if they allow gaijins.
I've posted this link under the JAV thread in soapland reviews as well.

Hey guys, I wanted to post this in soapland reviews but it's not really a review so I just decided to post this here.

I was doing some research on soaplands because I'll be heading to Japan soon and I came across this Japanese website that lists a lot of JAV stars currently working in soaplands (I didn't go through all of them but most of the ones I clicked on were working). I've never watched JAV so I don't know how popular these girls are but nevertheless I just wanted to share it with everyone and if any of yous get to try it out eventually, do make a review and let us know how it goes! Alternatively, let me know who's good and I might just go see them! :)
I don't know if they are gaijin friendly but some of the stars have their twitter linked so you can try DMing them otherwise just look at other people's review of the same soaplands and see if they allow gaijins.
I've posted this link under the JAV thread in soapland reviews as well.
Moved this post to where it should be, in the Soapland Reviews under JAV At Soapland :)
But yes, we're aware of this site already, thanks.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Momo is not actually ever going to work there. She also regularly goes to Australia, Taiwan, and Philippines if any of you are there.
Can confirm, currently on the roster of one of the bigger brothels down here in Sydney and has been from early January.

Must be the sand at Bondi keeping her here, that or the stacks she's making from her clients.

Wow, looks like Lauren Karen works at Segretario under Sofia. Anyone give this one a try? Seems very interesting to meet a very white passing provider, with even an English name. I wonder if she speakers English. And is the fee really 71k yen? Site quotes 25k, but maybe that is for natives. Quite the markup.

Wow, looks like Lauren Karen works at Segretario under Sofia. Anyone give this one a try? Seems very interesting to meet a very white passing provider, with even an English name. I wonder if she speakers English. And is the fee really 71k yen? Site quotes 25k, but maybe that is for natives. Quite the markup.
The 25k is what you pay for the pretty water (bath fee). Gotta pay the remaining 46k to the pretty girl to join you in it.

However usually natives do pay somewhat lower prices, though nothing that audaciously less in amount.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I tried messaging her on twitter to book her ages ago but she never responded😂

Her twitter page says english okay and she takes direct reservations through twitter. Maybe give it a try: https://twitter.com/sophia_segreta
They tend to respond faster when you put the necessary information rather than asking price and play related questions. Expect to pay between 80,000 to 100,000 JPY for 2 hours.

They tend to respond faster when you put the necessary information rather than asking price and play related questions. Expect to pay between 80,000 to 100,000 JPY for 2 hours.

In the US, necessary information would be when you want to meet, for how long, and screening data - references or a link to a verification service like Preferred411.com you are registered with.
In this context what does it mean? I certainly doubt it's references... just desired time and length of meeting?

In the US, necessary information would be when you want to meet, for how long, and screening data - references or a link to a verification service like Preferred411.com you are registered with.
In this context what does it mean? I certainly doubt it's references... just desired time and length of meeting?
Pretty much that. Usually name, contact phone no., desired date/time/course length/additional options (if any).

Basically the pinned tweet in most profiles have the details but it is basically name (can be fake), japanese phone number, time (ideally 3 options for ease of scheduling), pick up service if you need to be picked up from a nearby station. If you reach out to them asking price, play details before reserving they get annoyed. For price some girls have it on their pages but some don’t so it is better to ask the store in that case. Once you book feel free to sort the details directly.

• Love
Reactions: MrJustinCredbile
I did try when I was in Japan over new years, alas just like @j7358 got no response. From what I recall she is quite popular so it would be rough for us non-japanese lads to get in.

Still, a man can dream (and hope she's still on the roster once November comes around)

I did try when I was in Japan over new years, alas just like @j7358 got no response. From what I recall she is quite popular so it would be rough for us non-japanese lads to get in.

Still, a man can dream (and hope she's still on the roster once November comes around)
Haha that's exactly my plan as well when I head back to Japan at the end of the year. Lmk how it goes😆