• Yes - Oral Only

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Sort of - Kissing, Touching

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No - Nothing at all.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not karaoke box but I've had my share of fingering sessions in manga kissa before. One time during a normal (nonsexual) session in a manga kissa I could also hear some faint moaning from the booth next to me. So I assume it's not such a rare thing??

I used to work for a security company so I'm used to spotting cameras, and they ALL have cameras. And nothing for you to hang a coat/sweater on to block them. :(

Kind of puts a damper on it for me... maybe I should bring some sticky hooks the next time I go to karaoke?

Maybe it was but then how do you explain the pictures on my phone? (You're not allowed to answer photoshop) :D

You found a way to take pictures of your dreams? Way cool! :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
a-cure-for-life-the-shining-shutter-island.jpg

I had a dream.
I was in a karaoke room with @Manami TMK, @Sarah Miehn and three other girls in Seoul.
There was a bit of oral sex involved.
A lot of naked bodies. A few songs in English and Korean.
Then I kept on drinking watching the scene until I lost the memory of events.
Having a black out when you're surrounded by five horny women (two of them particularly hot) is what makes me so unique. ;)

Good to know that you remember the fact that we went the Karaoke in Seoul. So, until when exactly do you remember? When we picked up three girls, play a game, sing a song? When we massaged the girls' tits while you got nice bbbj from this hot Korean chick? Or actually when we all started making out hard? lol. you did great job, as alway:)

I don't think I have ever done anything erotic in a Karaoke box myself. I am always self conscious about body odd. I would be so embarrassed if they taste/smell anything funny by kissing, licking me.

I don't think I have ever done anything erotic in a Karaoke box myself. I am always self conscious about body odd. I would be so embarrassed if they taste/smell anything funny by kissing, licking me.
I don't think you'd ever be the type to do that... these girls that drag guys into a Karaoke box want action "NOW" and I think the last thing on their mind is about the cleanliness of the whole affair. I mean come on, the most you get in a box is probably oshibori/お絞り and can you imagine the staff cleaning that up? LOL.

Did you mean body odor? I think so.

Good to know that you remember the fact that we went the Karaoke in Seoul. So, until when exactly do you remember? When we picked up three girls, play a game, sing a song? When we massaged the girls' tits while you got nice bbbj from this hot Korean chick? Or actually when we all started making out hard? lol. you did great job, as alway:)
Guys, don't read this at work. :)

autocorrect!
God damn auto-correct, lol.

But @Sarah Miehn and @Manami TMK together in the story as written, truly a force to be reckoned with. :)

One other story to add... we have an email that goes out every year around the time we start doing the year-end parties for various parts of the company. Everyone is snobbish about their divisions, so the parties are usually separate. But anyway, the email states in a polite manner that we should remain professional in all aspects of our activities as a group. There's always a splinter group from each party that goes out for the 2nd party which sometimes winds up at a Karaoke room and I do remember one year that we had a group of 15 people in a large room somewhere around Tokyo... that was fairly controlled. The smaller groups however, apparently get pretty wild. The email that goes out specifically states that we should (not must) keep our clothes on and be cautious about sexual or power harassment. I think they need to direct that at the women too...

I never witnessed anything more than playful touching or suggestive actions, but surely... some my coworkers found their way to a hotel instead of a taxi home after some of these parties. You can usually tell when there's some awkwardness at the office the Monday morning after a Friday night party.

For the more mixed (international companies) locations I've been, it's either been more wild or or more tame.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I never witnessed anything more than playful touching or suggestive actions, but surely... some my coworkers found their way to a hotel instead of a taxi home after some of these parties. You can usually tell when there's some awkwardness at the office the Monday morning after a Friday night party.

At one of my previous employers', we had nomikais every Friday, and with the company being about a 50-50 ratio, hookups were more the rule than the exception. Needless to say, Mondays were generally exceptionally awkward.

But anyway, the email states in a polite manner that we should remain professional in all aspects of our activities as a group.

I can't imagine the amount of time that went to writing politely "please don't fuck around" in the HR section.

Hooking up someone from work sounds to me like the worst idea in the world. Which probably just means I haven't been drunk enough with someone hot enough in those parties.

Reactions: BB0523
Hooking up someone from work sounds to me like the worst idea in the world.

I concur.

Which probably just means I haven't been drunk enough with someone hot enough in those parties.

The danger is that the drunker you get, the hotter they get. As the man said, after ten pints, they ALL look fit.

God damn auto-correct, lol.

But @Sarah Miehn and @Manami TMK together in the story as written, truly a force to be reckoned with. :)

One other story to add... we have an email that goes out every year around the time we start doing the year-end parties for various parts of the company. Everyone is snobbish about their divisions, so the parties are usually separate. But anyway, the email states in a polite manner that we should remain professional in all aspects of our activities as a group. There's always a splinter group from each party that goes out for the 2nd party which sometimes winds up at a Karaoke room and I do remember one year that we had a group of 15 people in a large room somewhere around Tokyo... that was fairly controlled. The smaller groups however, apparently get pretty wild. The email that goes out specifically states that we should (not must) keep our clothes on and be cautious about sexual or power harassment. I think they need to direct that at the women too...

For the more mixed (international companies) locations I've been, it's either been more wild or or more tame.

Your company actually sends out a memo suggesting that employees keep their clothes on at the yearend party? Can I have a job?

Your company actually sends out a memo suggesting that employees keep their clothes on at the yearend party? Can I have a job?
Yeah... we’ve had a few people somehow lose their shirt (men) and the women usually hold things down until the 2nd parties....

Yeah... we’ve had a few people somehow lose their shirt (men) and the women usually hold things down until the 2nd parties....

What's with that getting naked when plastered thing anyway? One of my local colleagues was honestly confused when I revealed that no, foreigners don't usually get the irresistible desire to get all naked when they get drunk. :confused:

What's with that getting naked when plastered thing anyway?

It's not just corporate guys, either - my local izakaya is mostly frequented by construction guys, and they do the same thing... at least once or twice a month some guy'll be running around the block in his skivvies on a dare....

Reactions: Unhurried Harry