Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

Hello I am staying in Yokohama and wanted to go to Kira Kira but in their page it says that they do not accept foreigners, fyi I am mexican but knows english, but no japanese.
Couldnt find that on their homepage but even if its written I highly doubt that, it has constantly been one of the friendlier stores in Yokohama. Done walk in, telephone and net booking, never an issue. If you dont speak Japanese walkin is recommended,

Hello I am staying in Yokohama and wanted to go to Kira Kira but in their page it says that they do not accept foreigners, fyi I am mexican but knows english, but no japanese.
Can you provide proof of this? As @Cinnabums says and even looking myself, I don't see such a statement. Would appreciate your cooperation in validating this claim.

I am sorry I did no wanted to cause confusion or anything, maybe the google translator changed something, in their "notes" below the system this is what the translator shows me. Sorry
1000115275.jpg

nice day and nice lady has similar writing but they also have english page that says foreigner needs to pay 35k for 80 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alice
Lad's not wrong:
1711620014689.png

Thanks. Not sure why I didn't see that, but I don't think it's accurate as we're still getting reviews for this shop.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a case of "the guy who knows how to edit that part if the website quit five years ago".

Seems like a good investment opportunity. Shall we start an investment fund and enter the soapland business together, as members at TAG? We can have the existing owner's name on the Deed, but have control from behind the scenes as investors.

Let's renovate and re-open a beautiful high class shop called "Gaijin Paradise".
Of course, there will be no foreigners allowed inside, as it's not the kind of place that let's those types in 😉
Can I still work there though?

Can I still work there though?
Of course you may, we are not racist or anything.
Gaijin males will be fed to the starving dogs though. We do not want any trouble in our shop.

• Haha
Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a case of "the guy who knows how to edit that part if the website quit five years ago".
Or they might try to pull a trick to “convince” their Japanese clientele that they don’t accept foreigners, while actually happily waving in foreigners.

Got a personal LINE from Kabuto’s Karen that she’s moving back to Muteki. I think the shop is in trouble and can’t seem to draw customers from the other luxury shops in the area.

They were priced quite aggressively to begin with (¥83,000) which would make them second most expensive, so I’m not the least surprised.

They were priced quite aggressively to begin with (¥83,000) which would make them second most expensive
Serves them well, no girl be it Yoshiwara or Kawasaki is worth +70K/120 minutes, anything above that is just a fantasy or a too big wallet on punters end.
Options for less than 50K are definitely equally good, if not the added 33K is for the fancy car and the rooms!

Been overindulging tonight but that Fukusawa and Gotanda.

Last edited:
Or they might try to pull a trick to “convince” their Japanese clientele that they don’t accept foreigners, while actually happily waving in foreigners.
Last time I walked by, kirakira had a big foreigners welcome sign out front. Not sure if that changed but yeah, its not a secret.

• Haha
Yokohama update

Mugen reopened today as budget soapland, prices has dropped significantly!
Can't recall their prior cast but I assume it has changed, also changed foreigner access to unknown in spreadsheet, consider it a new store.

Screenshot_20240403-092137940 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Yokohama update

Mugen has dropped their prices significantly!

View attachment 24601

Interesting to see that some places are not following the trend to raise prices with inflation....that's a rare occurrence. Nice.

Btw, because I looked through the list earlier. Is Quality in Kawasaki really NG? A while back I talked to a girl who was in the process of switching shops and moving there. Of course I asked her if booking there as a foreigner would be fine and she said it shouldn't be a problem.
To this day I have never tried it, maybe it's time to give it a shot to see if she was right or misinformed.

Kawasaki News
Horinouchi soapland Tokyo Wakatsuma [東京わか妻] will reopen as the second Tokyotsuma shop Tokyotsuma Next [東京妻next] on 5/2.

Last edited:
Horinouchi News

Luxury Produce Group(formely Natural Group) will open a new shop, Kawasaki Idol Kakumei 川崎アイドル革命、in the same building where they used to host Natural kisS.
Scheduled opening date is 5/29.
Luxury Produce Group have shops by Sakuragicho(Moekosu), Warabi(Mega Palace), Nishi Kawaguchi(Moekawa) and Yoshiwara(5 shops).

Good to see one of the better buildings in Horinouchi finally being put to use again.

For more about prior shop Natural kisS and its closing see this thread!

Below picture of building on 4/11.

P_20240411_084608.jpg

Last edited:
Horinouchi News

Luxury Produce Group(formely Natural Group) will open a new shop, Kawasaki Idol Kakumei 川崎アイドル革命、in the same building where they used to host Natural kisS.
Scheduled opening date is 5/29.
Luxury Produce Group have shops by Sakuragicho(Moekosu), Warabi(Mega Palace), Nishi Kawaguchi(Moekawa) and Yoshiwara(5 shops).

Good to see one of the better buildings in Horinouchi finally being put to use again.

For more about prior shop Natural kisS and its closing see this thread!
Was always a sad sight to pass the abandoned building with the torn down logo....let's hope the new shop will be a success (and accessable to a degree)

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Here is the chinese site : with mr gold finger as spokeperson
https://gojapanhappy.com/soap.html

the image for 後宮 Kokyo was teasing for January open though, looks like they are behind schedule hahaa
the price they set for chinese is very high .... 120k yen for 2 hour
Official Twitter account, place is Ravijour but as late as yesterday it was nowhere near close to completion, aimed as earlier said at Chinese and Taiwanese for crazy money.

Photo from yesterday, 4/11.
P_20240411_084549.jpg

https://twitter.com/japanhougong

Hello. I have been to soaplands three times now, but only tried matplay once. I only had sex three times, all of them in soapland. I have some questions about 3P. I've been thinking of trying out 3P. How does it compare to the usual 2P? Is 90 minutes enough time? How does 3P matplay compared to 3P on the bed? Thanks in advance.