Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

Old Atelier (now @ Hibiki building) has raised their prices by up to ¥1,000.

1709130014548.png

Kawasaki update.

Housewife soap Mint is renamed and relocated to Atelier, same webpage(Ateliers old webpage) with different cast and lower prices

Atelier has merged with Hibiki, same webpage(Hibikis old webpage) but with lower prices(than old Hibiki), basically +500-1,000 from Ateliers previous pricing.

Housewife soap Totsugeki Okusama is renamed and moved to Mint, same webpage(Mints old webpage).

Summary two housewife soaps unreviewed on TAG changed name and location.

Hibiki is back to its former self, not HE soap any longer and 500-1,000 yen pricier than prior Atelier pricing.

Last edited:
from opening to 3/31 there is campaign 73,000 / 120mins.

sounds quite attractive, will give a visit when i am there in March, though might be denied...
I got in fine with himeyoyaku, didn’t need to mention campaign for discount - like all Kawasaki shops Japanese is required.

Brand new rooms, new Mercedes for sogei, private waiting rooms. Golden mat with lots of room to flop around.

Also an enquette that asks whether you want to attack or be attacked (why not both i don’t know), and options to check off whether you emphasise kissing, mat, closeness, or number of times. Also asked how you want to be addressed, though girl just ignored it completely and decided to call me hanito-chan throughout.

Shop was completely empty though, while I saw many taxis stopping at the other high end shops. Given how foreigner unfriendly their sister shop Muteki is, and how they are priced above other equivalent shops, probably for the better and they will go the way of Hibiki.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I got in fine with himeyoyaku, didn’t need to mention campaign for discount - like all Kawasaki shops Japanese is required.

Brand new rooms, new Mercedes for sogei, private waiting rooms. Golden mat with lots of room to flop around.

Also an enquette that asks whether you want to attack or be attacked (why not both i don’t know), and options to check off whether you emphasise kissing, mat, closeness, or number of times. Also asked how you want to be addressed, though girl just ignored it completely and decided to call me hanito-chan throughout.

Shop was completely empty though, while I saw many taxis stopping at the other high end shops. Given how foreigner unfriendly their sister shop Muteki is, and how they are priced above other equivalent shops, probably for the better and they will go the way of Hibiki.
Thank you a lot hanito chan~

• Love
Reactions: hanito

May I ask what do you mean that Muteki is foreigner unfriendly? I thought this sheet said that is OK to go in if one speaks normal Japanese? Kind of want to try there.

Please be aware that depending on your nationality, you may be refuted service even if the soapland is a confirmed YES; inasmuch, you may be provided service even if it is a confirmed NO. These are guidelines, not guarantees.

May I ask what do you mean that Muteki is foreigner unfriendly? I thought this sheet said that is OK to go in if one speaks normal Japanese? Kind of want to try there.

Atelier has turned into a married women store. Looks like they are giving up on the high end segment - Hibiki is the standard young girls store, while Atelier is the standard older girls store.

Housewife soap Mint is renamed and relocated to Atelier, same webpage(Ateliers old webpage) with different cast and lower prices

Atelier has turned into a married women store. Looks like they are giving up on the high end segment - Hibiki is the standard young girls store, while Atelier is the standard older girls store.

堀之内ソープ「川崎人妻ソープ Mint」は3/1より「あとりえ」の場所へ移転し、店名も「あとりえ」に変更になります。
Mind you, Mint is still there though, Totsugeki Okusama moved in but kept the name Mint. All of as last Friday.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
後宮 Kokyo
A soapland aimed at tourists/foreigners is planned to open in Horinouchi.
...another one aimed at tourists? 😓

Why not open it in Yoshiwara or Shinjuku...there is a real danger that it will poison the neighborhood with stupid ideas.

...another one aimed at tourists? 😓

Why not open it in Yoshiwara or Shinjuku...there is a real danger that it will poison the neighborhood with stupid ideas.
Kawasaki is pretty close to Haneda. Getting to Yoshiwara is a pain and not doable for most transfers and its probably harder to open one in Shinjuku I'd imagine. There's several unused facilities in Kawasaki I think so it makes sense.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Kawasaki is pretty close to Haneda. Getting to Yoshiwara is a pain and not doable for most transfers and its probably harder to open one in Shinjuku I'd imagine. There's several unused facilities in Kawasaki I think so it makes sense.
Indeed as you can't open soaplands at new locations.

Old Natural Kiss, *Ravijour, Kadoebi, Eejanaika and Totsugeki Okusama are all unused officially.

*White Fairy uses the Ravijour rooms when Cecil and Club Newyork are overbooked.

Last edited: