Ladies that act against "feminism"...

I guess, I'm more of reserved Japanese, compared to passionately opinionated type.
I think we'd better close this topic.

TAG manager, please?

I wanted more of entertainment based comment, rather than hot plated debate.

Hey, TAG community supposed to be fun!

Apology for bringing unsuitable topic...

I'll review this thread later... I'm removing one off-topic post.

Reactions: Yuriko
I'll review this thread later... I'm removing one off-topic post.

Sorry pardon my French, looks like that was me. Thought this was a play along thread as a way to advertise or something.

Whats unfortunate is beyond basic legal rights issues, you get academic crowds that produce stuff like these:

https://thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/can-a-fart-be-misogynist/

and this

eiPxycd.jpg

This sort of stuff derails from what is real and decent.

Reactions: static
Not closing this topic??

Fatness has little to nothing to do with health?!?!?!? And somehow a preference for fitness equates to white supremacy?

People like this are why I stay in Asia....

The killer of feminism in Western societies is when it gets exploited by evil people like Soros, then merges with SJW and starts blindly hating on white heterosexual males.

^ This is feminism done right.

I have no idea what the hell happened to the US to produce Trigglypuff

Ah yes, Trigglypuff. Forgot that there was a name for her
giphy.gif

And I remember reading about that response Japan gave about the UN's proposal. Was so happy to see Japan was thinking straight on the matter and aware that there are far more important matters that needs attention when it comes to women's rights.

@Yuriko, do you have a feminism course where you turn up with unshaved legs, burn your bra and then tell me that I am everything that is wrong with the world. Nuthin' gets me hot like that. End with a BBJ.

Reactions: Gunmachan
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What the.......#FartRape ......whut???? I don't even.....

Note that that one was done under actual formal feminism studies. Exactly the sort of nonsense that takes away from genuine issues and makes something worthwhile look foolish.

Seems like a sizzling hot vocab of the year.
I wonder those angry ladies against "feminism", don't they want loving touch by their partner, or a even a lover!?? Don't they have sex with their partners? Don't they want to wear make up and look great just like other girls? Don't they want to wear provocative, sexy dress, just like other girls?

Why are they so angry??? Ladies are born ladies. They can't be men!!!

They want equality?

They can't pee like men??? lol.

I just don't get it.

I enjoy every bit as a woman. I love getting arroused by hot glances, I love guys looking at me, like men are almost drilling imaging my hot body, underneith my clothes.

I love being touched by a man.
By the face saying, "you're so beautiful"
I love men say "I love your hot body"

I love to see, a guy's cock gets tent up undernieth his trousers, discovered that at the office.lol.
I love having a guy, looking at me like, wow you're so hot! in the office.

I love when guys assist me some work.

What's wrong with that???

Why they are so angry? Why they don't want to be played with their tits? They don't let their partner play with them? Or too small and not happy about them??

Did Emma Watson give up being a straight girl?

If a les woman being angry, I understand.

But why women are so angry???

Embrace your sex and be happy!!

Any thoughts???

Embrace your sex and be happy
I totally agree with that
what with the Floridian quack doctor that got sentenced to ten years imprisonment recently
It deserved more

Fatness has little to nothing to do with health?!?!?!? And somehow a preference for fitness equates to white supremacy?

People like this are why I stay in Asia....

Sometimes I suspect that people like this lady aren't really sincere about their message and have ulterior motives.

For example, I'm convinced that the Westboro Baptist Church protest group was just saying provocative things in hopes that a municipality would illegally stop them from protesting.

I think their real goal was to lure state and local governments into over reacting so they could file lawsuits and then settle out of court for cash.

The founder of WBC was a lawyer, so was his daughter and son-inlaw.

I have no idea if Fatty McPatty is running such a scam, but that is the only way I can make any sense whatsoever of her PowerPoint slides.

People show up at townhall meetings and even private conferences under the guise of protesting all the time, but their real goal is to provoke a harsh response from security or law enforcement personnel and file a lawsuit.

They are just out for a cash settlement and their ridiculous message and moronic behavior is part of the scam.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think their real goal was to lure state and local governments into over reacting so they could file lawsuits and then settle out of court for cash.

The founder of WBC was a lawyer, so was his daughter and son-inlaw.
That was pretty obvious from the start... Once I heard that the family members were lawyers, it clicked immediately.
They are just out for a cash settlement and their ridiculous message and moronic behavior is part of the scam.
Yup!

I just find it funny that now feminists are attacking Mike Pence because he won't eat alone with a woman other than his wife. It just... dude... WHAT?!

I thought they'd like that, a man who won't put himself in a potentially compromising position out of respect for the woman he loves.

Reactions: TheScientist
I just find it funny that now feminists are attacking Mike Pence because he won't eat alone with a woman other than his wife. It just... dude... WHAT?!

I thought they'd like that, a man who won't put himself in a potentially compromising position out of respect for the woman he loves.

I'll agree that sort of a criticism is hypersensitive, but the real motive behind launching any criticism toward a political figure is to cast them in a negative light, it isn't about being measured and rational.

I suppose if one wanted to defend the feminist position against Pence they could start by saying that he isn't treating women equally and expand it to include the notion of females being potentially excluded from conducting business with the Vice President.

It is a rather thin criticism if you ask me, but I can sort of see a point in it.

I'll agree that sort of a criticism is hypersensitive, but the real motive behind launching any criticism toward a political figure is to cast them in a negative light, it isn't about being measured and rational.

Yep, sadly that's what it is. What I don't get is that they'd be railing him if he did go see women alone, as they did with Ted Cruz during the campaign (They accused him of making a pass at almost every female he ever met alone with).

There is genuinely no winnable situation for Pence.

What I think is worse though, is that this hurts the general cause of feminism. As Pence said, this is an agreement both he and his wife came to, and the feminists are basically saying that his wife's feelings don't matter. I want equality of the sexes as much as the next guy (Ba-dub-bum), but when I see things like this, I just face palm and wonder if it's feminism that changed, or if I truly am the hateful, evil, sexist, misogynist, islamophobic, racist (etc), white, cis-gender male that they say I am...

Reactions: TheScientist