Guest viewing is limited

Live Corona Update - 17:15~ (11/19/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to roll my eyes at this. Your comment accurately describes the boogie mentality many in America have for the 'proles' with the neurotic tendencies along with it. Nevermind we're a large federal liberal democracy with a pesky thing called rights and freedoms and can't just fix this with a magic wand. Nice shout out to Trump fans. I'm sure BLM and Biden's victory parties were strict followers of le science.

Maybe at that point, one will have to conclude that this covid thing will never be 'under control' and make the painful but necessary policies accordingly.
15215918.jpg

I have to roll my eyes at this. Your comment accurately describes the boogie mentality many in America have for the 'proles' with the neurotic tendencies along with it. Nevermind we're a large federal liberal democracy with a pesky thing called rights and freedoms and can't just fix this with a magic wand. Nice shout out to Trump fans. I'm sure BLM and Biden's victory parties were strict followers of le science.

Maybe at that point, one will have to conclude that this covid thing will never be 'under control' and make the painful but necessary policies accordingly.

By all means, continue rolling your eyes and making zero sense while you grasp at straws in an attempt to sound smart. But since it appears your goal is to come off as witty, educated and informed on a forum for scumbags dedicated to paid sexual services where a lot of us have, believe it or not, been around long enough to know a hell of a lot more than the community college or JET PROGRAMME brochure offered you, then it might help to get your basic fucking 9th-grade civics info straight. The United States is NOT a "liberal democracy." The United States is and has always been a Constitutional Federal Republic. But then again, I don't expect much more from a person who thinks highly enough of Osaka to include that backwards shithole in his username. Hopefully you'll figure it out when you grow up and get laid for the first time.

On that note and in keeping with the topic, I hope everyone is staying safe!

By all means, continue rolling your eyes and making zero sense while you grasp at straws in an attempt to sound smart. But since it appears your goal is to come off as witty, educated and informed on a forum for scumbags dedicated to paid sexual services where a lot of us have, believe it or not, been around long enough to know a hell of a lot more than the community college or JET PROGRAMME brochure offered you, then it might help to get your basic fucking 9th-grade civics info straight. The United States is NOT a "liberal democracy." The United States is and has always been a Constitutional Federal Republic. But then again, I don't expect much more from a person who thinks highly enough of Osaka to include that backwards shithole in his username. Hopefully you'll figure it out when you grow up and get laid for the first time.

On that note and in keeping with the topic, I hope everyone is staying safe!

Really? You're going with the 'The US is actually a republic not a democracy' line? The very meme used by a lot of Trump supporters and proles you hate I might add. Regardless of the useless semantics, my point still stands that the US has legal and structural ground that solving the covid issue with a magic wand is a non starter, let alone imitating what China claims to have done. So you're string of insults mean nothing. To that, I bid you good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.