Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Basic japanese needed to greet tencho and understand rules

Details of the Encounter:
sorry, abridged review due to technical issues. There's a longer one floating in the matrix somewhere.

Felt the need for something quick and sleazy, so headed over to nhp during lunchtime. It gets busy at lunch. I was lucky and was 3rd in line but the line got up to 9 before we were called in. Interestingly the last 3 in line were a group of kids (the tencho made them show ID, im sure it was fake) who said they didnt want to 'shimei' because they didnt want service. Evidently they were happy just to go jerk off to the show.

Anyway, same drill as always. Pick a girl pay your 2200 then wait. 30 min wait this time. Girls call us all in in number order. My first thought was regret that id chosen usagi ahead of Aoi. Aoi is wuite statuesque, striking features. Probably around 30, flawless skin. Usagi is more cute, girl next door type, bigger rack tho. Neither of them are the hottest girls on the roster.

However, during the dance i realised id chosen the right girl, aoi seemed a bit disinterested, no smiling at all, robotic, i fear her 'service' is similar, anyone else tried her? Interested to hear.

Usagi was much more genki and more into flashing and smiling close up to the glass.

I chose 'light up' service for extra 1000 as well as the 4000 option.

Usagi's service is better than any girl ive read about or met at NHP.
Started with her curious about why id chosen the light up service. My answer is a) i can get an extra 2 mins with her b) i was just interested to know what happens and c) im already being a massive perv sitting in a box wacking off 30cms from another person, i may as well go all in.

She 'prepared' for light up service by stroking my cock and letting me feel her tits, then telling me to squat down and she opened her legs. I then shined the light up there. She pointed out where is 'kimochi' i didnt touch there, but had my hands pretty high on her very well proportioned thighs when doing this, and she didnt seem to mind. She gave me a front and a back view. It was more interesting than sexual. I dont think ive ever been that close to an open vagina with that much light and just looked at it. Pretty.

Next she beckoned me to slowly stand, she was still with her back to me and ass stuck out, so my erect cock slid up her thigh and nestled in her warm and soft area, she then rocked back and forth, was pretty much sumata, it was great. She encouraged me to grab her tits, i amost came and had to get her to stop, because i wanted the blow job.

Her cbj was better than any ive ever had, in fact it was better than a lot of bbbjs ive had. She has a sloppy, slurpy technique, no hands (apart from on my balls) and good eye contact, really energetic, varied movements but with rythm, hard to describe, but amazing. To think Some lucky guy gets that bareback from her......

It was amazing and again i had to get her to slow down, as i wanted to enjoy her body some more. Usagi complied with the request, whereas other girls ive met there have just ignored me and powered on as they are on a tight schedule.

Finale with Usagi was back to the reverse sumata style we did after the light service (at my request) again it was great with her encouraging me to grab her tits whilst she rocked back into me. There was a lot of saliva from her sloppy bj so that helped it feel even better. Then as we got to the end i grabbed her by the hips and just went for it, like i was f**king her from behind, hard and fast. Tbh as she gripped her thighs together and as i was wearing a condom, the difference between what we were doing and cfs was negligible in terms of pleasure. She gave me a sexy look and a moan over the sholder and i couldnt take it anymore, all over. Then slowly turned around, a hug and a stoke and a friendly goodbye (sometimes they rush off which kinda ruins it) and made me promise id be back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In theory, NHP is heaven. Watch a hot girl dance naked then have her suck you off. In practice, there's a lot if waiting and the service can be robotic and leave you feeling unfulfilled. With Usagi, i was absolutely happy with my choice to go there.

agree with the review, the only reason to go to NHP is Usagi :D

I tried her once after someone here recommend her and sure she was hot and fun. But my vote still goes for Milk, I want to take her home and just cuddle under the blankets for few days.

And bang her senseless between the cuddles, obviously.

I tried her once after someone here recommend her and sure she was hot and fun. But my vote still goes for Milk, I want to take her home and just cuddle under the blankets for few days.

And bang her senseless between the cuddles, obviously.
Looks like she only ever works on weekends though, so most likely always a long wait. She's on the schedule this weekend.

Looks like she only ever works on weekends though, so most likely always a long wait. She's on the schedule this weekend.

She was away for a long time and when she came back last year (I think) I met her once. After that haven't gone to NHP again, though I occasionally keep an eye on her schedule. She works some random shifts on weekdays too, though normally just like 2 times a month.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She was away for a long time and when she came back last year (I think) I met her once. After that haven't gone to NHP again, though I occasionally keep an eye on her schedule. She works some random shifts on weekdays too, though normally just like 2 times a month.
Thanks will keep my eyes peeled. Just looked at her blog, she's a cutie indeed.

Been to NHP a few times and I speak next to nothing in Japanese. Pretty sure you could get in with no japanese as long as you understand the system. Pay the dude, pick which girl, give your cell phone, have a seat, get called back, pay the girl, 5 min cbj or hj, grab some ass and call it a day

There's at least one girl in the roster who isnt hot at all, so Id stick to the ones who have been reviewed. Seems like milk, usagi, haruka are top for both looks and service. Ive never met milk but attest to the other two.

There's at least one girl in the roster who isnt hot at all, so Id stick to the ones who have been reviewed. Seems like milk, usagi, haruka are top for both looks and service. Ive never met milk but attest to the other two.

Sorry i should clarify; the not hot girl i dont know her name but saw her walk out as they switched shifts one time.

One other point about NHP. Anyone know what the deal is with the tencho? He seems permanently angry with everyone. Its quite amusing to sit there in the waiting room watching his interactions with customers and the girls

I went to NHP a few times last year. I went with Usagi first due to the reviews and she was great. Yuria really did it for me though. Unfortunately, the only weekdays she works are when I'm working :(

Has anyone else ever received sumata service at NHP?

It's not on the menu. I wouldn't expect it really ever. Services there are usually pretty quick- if you can't get off in like 3 minutes they'll go straight to the handjob. Some girls there are very good and some aren't, and if you don't finish in time, you don't finish. That and the whole having to get off while standing is one reason I rarely go there.

It's not on the menu. I wouldn't expect it really ever. Services there are usually pretty quick- if you can't get off in like 3 minutes they'll go straight to the handjob. Some girls there are very good and some aren't, and if you don't finish in time, you don't finish. That and the whole having to get off while standing is one reason I rarely go there.

Usagi did a pretty good, and obviously quick, standing version from behind before she went for the BJ. Still would not go again expecting it, might have been one time thing only considering how short time they have per guy.

Usagi did a pretty good, and obviously quick, standing version from behind before she went for the BJ. Still would not go again expecting it, might have been one time thing only considering how short time they have per guy.

Yeah, I'm not saying it doesn't happen by any means. But I think the only reason I'd go to NHP on a regular basis would be to see if one of the ladies would be willing to meet outside the club for more traditional play.

But I think the only reason I'd go to NHP on a regular basis would be to see if one of the ladies would be willing to meet outside the club for more traditional play.

Don't tease me. There are several ones in NHP to whom I would throw all my money for that kind of a chance. But I am pretty sure they work there just because they don't want to do the more traditional play.

Reactions: Desktop
Yeah, I'm not saying it doesn't happen by any means. But I think the only reason I'd go to NHP on a regular basis would be to see if one of the ladies would be willing to meet outside the club for more traditional play.
I figure most of them wouldn't be up for that, or they could make a lot more money in other sex work with their looks. But for some girls its different if they already know someone vs being send into a room with a complete stranger and having to service them the way your shop offers. (I mean, NHP offers services but they only have to be 5 minutes with the guy and nothing uncovered.)

Reactions: MikeH
But for some girls its different if they already know someone vs being send into a room with a complete stranger and having to service them the way your shop offers.

Yeah, in my admittedly fantasy scenario, I'd visit the girl I was interested in on a regular enough basis that she'd be somewhat comfortable with me.

Has anyone else ever received sumata service at NHP?
Ive read other reviews that involved grinding, but not sumata.
I once fully made out with Haruka, she seemed quite into it. I came when she had her tongue doen my throat and my hand between her legs Lovely girl.
Im sure some of the other girls would kick u out for trying to kiss them.