Guest viewing is limited

Lunch at new hot point, usagi

CBJ in 5 minutes is hard, the girl will try to finish you off in HJ if you are not even close to finish after a few minutes. While they don't have a timer when they get into the booth with you, they kind of know the time is passing especially if they have a few more people to service after you.

What usually happens to me at NHP with 4000 Yen option:

1. comes in, clean your parts
2. some stroking, tell me to touch them while they are all standing up
3. CBJ--- (if you have light up, this step would be light up where you can get down and look at their parts and potentially get some sumata on the way up with specific girls.
4. After a while, they will ask if you want to finish via HJ and then they will stand up again and where you can use your hands on them once again.
5. clean up and good bye

I like the touch option since Usagi gave me privs for FIV (YMMV) and that was really hot and helped me finish. No other girls allowed it when I visited NHP (3 different girls)

Usagi has great suction but not enough for me to finish in CBJ.

Is it still hit and miss with gaijin?

No, they have always accepted foreigners who speak Japanese.

Can someone with low end OK Japanese go in?

Depends what you mean by low end. Can you listen and understand the rules they are explaining and answer in appropriate manner?

No, they have always accepted foreigners who speak Japanese.

Depends what you mean by low end. Can you listen and understand the rules they are explaining and answer in appropriate manner?

I think so, I am ok on my own. I can ask for diresctions and order food... but conversation wise I am not so great.
I guess I will have to find out.
I could always ask a Japanese friend to go with me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think so, I am ok on my own. I can ask for diresctions and order food... but conversation wise I am not so great.
I guess I will have to find out.
I could always ask a Japanese friend to go with me.

My japanese is shit but the everytime I went, I'm smiling and polite.

After the first time, I knew the drill so you can do the same

1. say hello always, be polite, and sometimes I just bow my head a little as I say hello. You know... the quick nod...
2. hand him 2200 Yen exact change would help.
3. Pick a girl, just point your finger left or right based on the display -- don't touch it! Just motion left or right.. if you have no idea how to say their name
4. Put in 2000 (HJ only), 3000 (HJ with soft touch) , or 4000 (BJ)
5. Put your phone in spot right in front of you, usually #1 spot for me.
6. Take your tag and sit at the couch and do absolutely nothing until they call your ass

Enjoy!

pro tips (lol.. I've been there only 4 times so I am just pretending to be a pro here)

1.the normal way is that Step #4 is done after you're seated and the girl will come in and ask you. Since you've never been there, easier to just pay at the desk. if the girl does come, just tell her you paid at the desk and which service (point to it in the booth, there are print outs) and you will be all set.

2. if you have a bag with you, you will be asked to check it in at the shelf. Just don't bring it and have less hassle.

3. take a piss if you need since it can be a long time (30-40 min before you get to unload). Bathroom is all the way in, don't take a shit... it's forbidden there. Just take a shit somewhere else before you arrive if you must.

4. Learn Google translate "I've been here before. I know the rules." if you need to so they know you're not going to be a total turd.

5. learn a few phases like Kawaii and Kiree to complement the girl when she's with you. No matter what, they will like that you think they are cute / beautiful.

6. Light up service for 1000 yen is fun.. also adds 2-3 minutes although I was so horny it didn't really help since I was usually done within the total of 5 minutes after the girl shows up.

7. If you get Usagi, it's jackpot but YMMV - she's very nice and very good with BJ also.

8. If you go in the morning, the first show is around 30 minutes after door opens so don't expect to get there when door opens and see a show. The girl shows up after the door opens and they have to prep..

9. Check website on the girl you want to see and memorize the name so you can pick her.

Last edited:
My japanese is shit but the everytime I went, I'm smiling and polite.

After the first time, I knew the drill so you can do the same

1. say hello always, be polite, and sometimes I just bow my head a little as I say hello. You know... the quick nod...
2. hand him 2200 Yen exact change would help.
3. Pick a girl, just point your finger left or right based on the display -- don't touch it! Just motion left or right.. if you have no idea how to say their name
4. Put in 2000 (HJ only), 3000 (HJ with soft touch) , or 4000 (BJ)
5. Put your phone in spot right in front of you, usually #1 spot for me.
6. Take your tag and sit at the couch and do absolutely nothing until they call your ass

Enjoy!

pro tips (lol.. I've been there only 4 times so I am just pretending to be a pro here)

1.the normal way is that Step #4 is done after you're seated and the girl will come in and ask you. Since you've never been there, easier to just pay at the desk. if the girl does come, just tell her you paid at the desk and which service (point to it in the booth, there are print outs) and you will be all set.

2. if you have a bag with you, you will be asked to check it in at the shelf. Just don't bring it and have less hassle.

3. take a piss if you need since it can be a long time (30-40 min before you get to unload). Bathroom is all the way in, don't take a shit... it's forbidden there. Just take a shit somewhere else before you arrive if you must.

4. Learn Google translate "I've been here before. I know the rules." if you need to so they know you're not going to be a total turd.

5. learn a few phases like Kawaii and Kiree to complement the girl when she's with you. No matter what, they will like that you think they are cute / beautiful.

6. Light up service for 1000 yen is fun.. also adds 2-3 minutes although I was so horny it didn't really help since I was usually done within the total of 5 minutes after the girl shows up.

7. If you get Usagi, it's jackpot but YMMV - she's very nice and very good with BJ also.

8. If you go in the morning, the first show is around 30 minutes after door opens so don't expect to get there when door opens and see a show. The girl shows up after the door opens and they have to prep..

9. Check website on the girl you want to see and memorize the name so you can pick her.
thank you. This post helps a lot. I can read Hiragana so names should be ok. I just didn’t know the extent that they “test” so a little nervous about it. But I will try to remember the steps and pay attention.
Excited to check it out.

LOL it's true. There's just one bathroom and once you go in, there is a small urinal and next to it I see a door with a sign on it that says shitting not allowed, it's for girl use only. I'm pretty sure it said shit and not "toilet" as I can read Kanji very well.

:)

thank you. This post helps a lot. I can read Hiragana so names should be ok. I just didn’t know the extent that they “test” so a little nervous about it. But I will try to remember the steps and pay attention.
Excited to check it out.

NHP never tested my Japanese skills. The old grumpy guy was not grumpy to me at all the first time I was there. He simply pointed at the signs after I paid my 2200 Yen and told me to pick a girl and pay for the 200/3000/4000. Paying for the service at the front is so you don't have issues talking to the girl later because usually the girl come to the booth to ask you for the options and less confusion.

Always be polite is all. I've seen 3 dudes manning the desk there and none of them gave me any trouble even though I don't know Japanese. They were all able to utter some basic English to me. Including "I don't know English" to which I laughed and said they spoke well. I am also polite to shops that turned me away in hopes of being able to get back in.

One of those shops was Lucky Hands where I went at a bad time but he told me to come back next day around 3PM and 9PM (apparently that's when they are slow and easier for me to get someone and that was a very good experience for me as well. Cocomero -- I was not allowed in despite trying 3 times and one time I even wore a suit (without the tie though) just to show that I'm a "gentleman". haha!

I just didn’t know the extent that they “test” so a little nervous about it.

They don't really test you at NHP like in some other places. They are happy to let you in but just want you to understand the rules they explain and that's all. If you know the thrill by heart as explained by @noobsport88 you can probably fake most of it anyway. :p

Though I always just paid the show fee at the desk and then paid the rest to the girl when she shows up at the booth. I actually didn't even know it's possible as the first time when I went there I selected the girl at the desk and then also tried to select the course and the grumpy guy just grunted to me that you need to do it directly with the girl.

I'm starting to become convinced that you really don't need any Japanese language skills here despite what it says on the website (that's already been more or less proven). I think I once got through this by saying two words in Japanese (yes/I understand) and the name of the girl. I just nodded at the rest.

I'm starting to become convinced that you really don't need any Japanese language skills here despite what it says on the website (that's already been more or less proven). I think I once got through this by saying two words in Japanese (yes/I understand) and the name of the girl. I just nodded at the rest.

I have seen a guy showed the direction to the elevator door when he tried to speak only (loud) English with the grumpy guy. I think the note about the ability to speak Japanese appeared a week after that...

You should have no problems getting in with very little Japanese. I just walk in, say hello in Japanese, put down 2200 yen, say the girls name, etc. Just follow the rules, don't act stupid, don't be rude, tell them you know the rules, etc. and you're in.