Guest viewing is limited

Meeting Japanese girls

I fall in love each time I ride a subway in Japan... these girls I mind fuck should feel very dirty as they are exit for their stop...

Yeah, it's hard to believe how dirty these sweet looking young nymphs can really be. Most of them even do anal!

Is it me or is it the ones that look more innocent usually are the most naughty ones you experience ? ? OK except for the crazy ones... they are in a league of their own...LOL

I'm not actively looking, I'm currently occupied, happily. :) :love:

But that doesn't stop the random girls I catch looking at me and a few who talk to me randomly. If you're half-decent looking and carry yourself well... it's not hard to meet people. Granted, being in the right spot helps immensely. (Edit: My eyes are always the core attraction source for J-girls... )

And starting a convo with a random girl just takes confidence... worst could that happen is a COMPLETE PUBLIC SHAMING of your FAILED attempt. (but that's all.) :D

Yeah, it's hard to believe how dirty these sweet looking young nymphs can really be. Most of them even do anal!
You sir, are going to start offering proof. I'll offer proof if you do the same.
(But let's be real, hard to verify that without a bunch of gaudy nudity.)

Last edited:
I'm not actively looking, I'm currently occupied, happily. :) :love:

But that doesn't stop the random girls I catch looking at me and a few who talk to me randomly. If you're half-decent looking and carry yourself well... it's not hard to meet people. Granted, being in the right spot helps immensely.

And starting a convo with a random girl just takes confidence... worst could that happen is a COMPLETE PUBLIC SHAMING of your FAILED attempt. (but that's all.) :D

You sir, are going to start offering proof. I'll offer proof if you do the same.
(But let's be real, hard to verify that without a bunch of gaudy nudity.)

Eww...

Can we all watch?

f57cb5c244ff27e073ef0a0df3437ef3--funny-pix-beautiful-boys.jpg

Well, the claim which I quoted was that it would have been an easy pick-up when all that happened was inside the dude's head. Similarly every cute spinner I see in the train is very naughty, inside my head.

The sad truth is that four out of four girls I am currently meeting are not interested in anal at all. These are indeed sad days for the Cult of Uncle Mike but somehow we manage to struggle on day by day, hour by hour.

Reactions: Maxblack
Wow, sounds like you're having a lot of fun. :) Also surprised, since I've read very negative things here about J girls' perception of Indians... So you must really be charming and also good-looking.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? and I'm assuming you don't you give the girls any money or lavish gifts for their time? (no offence intended)
No Dude. I am 42 and have loads of experience;-) and can read women well. I just be myself (friendly and Polite). Being a smooth operater without being too aggressive helps me score with most women I have met. It has been a year since I moved to Tokyo and I have dated more than 30 women mostly in their 30s and few 40s. From what I understand from these women I met is that -Many women are lonely, sexless, overworked and they need a Man to make them feel good. Some women just wanted sex and some wanted serious relationship. Japanese women are very caring by nature once they like you. So even tho you are not serious, they will give you attention and try to make you feel special.

I just want to say hi and thanks for the thread. I am new in this Forum and in a similar situation as the original Poster. Will be in Tokyo from October to December and among some other Things also wanted to check out the night life a bit. And it is always useful to have starting Points where it is possible to meet some Girls. October should be an especially intersting month. As far as I know Halloween is quite popular in Japan there should lots of Haloween parties I could visit.

I will also visit the recommend Clubs if the Club recommendations are still valid?

No Dude. I am 42 and have loads of experience;-) and can read women well. I just be myself (friendly and Polite). Being a smooth operater without being too aggressive helps me score with most women I have met. It has been a year since I moved to Tokyo and I have dated more than 30 women mostly in their 30s and few 40s. From what I understand from these women I met is that -Many women are lonely, sexless, overworked and they need a Man to make them feel good. Some women just wanted sex and some wanted serious relationship. Japanese women are very caring by nature once they like you. So even tho you are not serious, they will give you attention and try to make you feel special.

Indeed, you know very well!!! Sigh...