Never climaxed from BJ

And there was a period there where FS would not do it. But I am past that now and either can work.
Kinda same here. It depends not only on the provider but mood, season etc...
I found out also that if the lady really WANTS me to come with BJ she will get it done. If its just me, it won’t work

Reactions: Pk24
Don't know why the size info was needed. But, if you need to know, I'm 18cm and have also never cum from a BJ.

I'm not insecure either.

I'm about 180cm. Surprised you little guys get action at all. You ARE talking about height, right?

Yeah, for me it depends on all kinds of things. Lately having a girl make eye contact with me is usually what takes me over the edge.

Don't know why the size info was needed. But, if you need to know, I'm 18cm and have also never cum from a BJ.

I'm not insecure either.

Size info was because I know a lot of more endowed guys have problems with cumming from a Blowjob. Was just comparing that I can only cum from one. I have a lot of trouble Cumming from hj or FS

Size info was because I know a lot of more endowed guys have problems with cumming from a Blowjob. Was just comparing that I can only cum from one. I have a lot of trouble Cumming from hj or FS

Well, I'm almost as endowed as you are and I have the opposite issue. I watch and masturbate to JAV almost every day, so I think that's the main reason.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, I'm almost as endowed as you are and I have the opposite issue. I watch and masturbate to JAV almost every day, so I think that's the main reason.

That's the point I was making. That everyone is different.

I’m not a guy but I also think it’s more mental than physical. When I give my husband a bj in a traditional sense (regular up and down motion and/or suctions) it will take him longer to cum or I would end up finishing him with a hj. But when I throw in a curve ball and change it up with a little dirty talk, make it super sloppy while deep throating with lots of noises or tell him how I want or is so excited for him to cum in my mouth) he consistently finishes with the bj every single time ;)

But I could see how most men especially the shy or nice guys could have difficulties asking the provider to talk dirty to them due to fear of offending or making her feel uncomfortable.

Wow! That sounds amazing and may be exactly what I'm missing!

Reactions: Mr 3 and Troilist
Amazingly enough, there are proteins in plants.
There are actually a lot of vegan athletes and even some bodybuilders.
Not to get all sciency on you, but the only way that is possible is for those individuals to take massive doses of protein supplements.

Wow! That sounds amazing and may be exactly what I'm missing!
I agree with Troilist and you on this. The dirty talking - not overdone - as well as the little noises of pleasure - make the entire experience more intense and more enjoyable. Sex is very mental and what you say to one another makes a big difference in the experience, at least for me. There have been occasions when I've asked my partner to tone it down just to prolong the moment.

I agree with Troilist and you on this. The dirty talking - not overdone - as well as the little noises of pleasure - make the entire experience more intense and more enjoyable. Sex is very mental and what you say to one another makes a big difference in the experience, at least for me. There have been occasions when I've asked my partner to tone it down just to prolong the moment.

Very true. Most of my partners are too shy to say to dirty talk but getting them to vocalize in other ways really helps to get me going as well.

....and that you are different because of your big cock. Got it. :ROFLMAO:

No different because I can't really finish from FS or HJ .

I can really only finish from BBJ.

Most larger guys seem to have trouble finishing from a Blowjob

Amazingly enough, there are proteins in plants.
There are actually a lot of vegan athletes and even some bodybuilders.

Every living cell on the planet (whether in a plant or animal or something else) contains proteins, and your digestive system takes them apart into the amino acids from which they are made, after which the cells in your body use those amino acids to construct new proteins. The difference between eating plants and certain parts of animals is the concentration of proteins, what fraction of the food is made of proteins.

-Ww

Reactions: TheScientist
Not to get all sciency on you, but the only way that is possible is for those individuals to take massive doses of protein supplements.

To be fair, that's what many meat eating athletes and bodybuilders do too. I have difficulty downing all the protein I need to hit my training requirements - I like meat and fish, but eating 2-3 kilos of it every single day is nauseating.

To be fair, that's what many meat eating athletes and bodybuilders do too. I have difficulty downing all the protein I need to hit my training requirements - I like meat and fish, but eating 2-3 kilos of it every single day is nauseating.
Sure but imagine the volume of supplements needed without having meat & fish as part of your diet