Never climaxed from BJ

I call myself TheScientist not TheNewAgeClaptrapist.

I am tempted to reply that I don't call myself "TheScientist" because I actually am (a well credentialed) one, but I don't want to sound arrogant and pretentious. (It makes @warubuta grumpy for one thing. :D )

"Consciousness theory" is a general branch of study which does not involve healing crystals, power pyramids and so on.

Anyway, while I can easily understand why you/anyone might think that panpsychism is some form of New Age and vague mystical belief (since it sounds that way to me too on the surface), it is actually regarded as a serious, if quite controversial, idea by the most prestigious and widely academic/scientific/philosophical scholars of the field (faculty at the world's most famous universities and the like)...and for non-trivial, if not totally compelling, reasons.

Even David Chalmers has advanced versions of panpsychism in recent years, and if you don't know who he is, you really know very little about the field of "consciousness theory"; he is internationally recognized as a, perhaps the, leading thinker in the area. (The third link below is to one of his papers.)

Here are some links for anyone who might be interested in some details; see the links/references off of these pages if you are *really* interested in more details.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/panpsychism/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panpsychism

It turns out that not everything which sounds absurd or nonsensical actually is. See quantum mechanics, relativity theory, emergence etc.

-Ww

Last edited by a moderator:
From my limited experience receiving BJs, it seems that the more of it she takes in, the easier it is to climax.

I have never had anyone deep throat me but I've come plenty from BJs. That is one section of sex where the skill level of the girl really makes a difference. An enthusiastic amateur needs to work more than an hour (and very few have been resilient enough to pull that off) whereas a seasoned veteran like Milk from NHP has finished me in five minutes.

Ah, you dont know what you miss... :)

Being able to use those 0.01 condoms would be my first guess. :(

Reactions: Frenchy
I have never had anyone deep throat me but I've come plenty from BJs. That is one section of sex where the skill level of the girl really makes a difference. An enthusiastic amateur needs to work more than an hour (and very few have been resilient enough to pull that off) whereas a seasoned veteran like Milk from NHP has finished me in five minutes.

Being able to use those 0.01 condoms would be my first guess. :(

Hey Mikey whats the obsession with condoms recently? Hope nothing bad happened to you ...

Reactions: MikeH
Hey Mikey whats the obsession with condoms recently? Hope nothing bad happened to you ...

Running out of my stock and unable to get new ones is a major life changing drama I am going through right now. :eek::D

Running out of my stock and unable to get new ones is a major life changing drama I am going through right now. :eek::D
Im sure there were multiple threads here on how to find any size even in Japan ;)

Anyway, while I can easily understand why you/anyone might think that panpsychism is some form of New Age and vague mystical belief (since it sounds that way to me too on the surface), it is actually regarded as a serious, if quite controversial, idea by the most prestigious and widely academic/scientific/philosophical scholars of the field (faculty at the world's most famous universities and the like)...and for non-trivial, if not totally compelling, reasons.

I'll generously acknowledge it as philosophy in the "completely untestable and doesnt even have to be internally logical or consistent" sense, but not even as <ewwww>social<ewwww> science.

Even David Chalmers has advanced versions of panpsychism in recent years, and if you don't know who he is, you really know very little about the field of "consciousness theory"; he is internationally recognized as a, perhaps the, leading thinker in the area. (The third link below is to one of his papers.)

Chalmers is a philosopher, most definitely not a scientist in this area though he does have his scientific research credentials. Probably if asked, he'd admit that there can be no science on consciousness since it can neither be defined nor measured.

Oh I have to thank you for linking that Wikipedia article as it is so horribly bad! It makes Panpsychism look much stupider and more hippie orientalist and full of retcons than the serious philosophy of consciousness ever possibly could!

Whats far more interesting is the measurable and testable questions around when an action occurs and when the intent or decision to act occurs.

That is to say did she decide to suck my cock before or after her lips made contact with it?

Im sure there were multiple threads here on how to find any size even in Japan ;)

Some of them even written by myself...

If only there were some kind of world wide web of commerce and information for questions like this...

...but sometimes the answer still is; not for you mate.

Reactions: TheScientist
I'll generously acknowledge it as philosophy in the "completely untestable and doesnt even have to be internally logical or consistent" sense, but not even as <ewwww>social<ewwww> science.

Chalmers is a philosopher, most definitely not a scientist in this area though he does have his scientific research credentials. Probably if asked, he'd admit that there can be no science on consciousness since it can neither be defined nor measured.

I believe that he would say that it isn't science but might be someday. I think he would disagree with you that it "doesn't even have to be internally logical or consistent", things philosophers spend LOT of effort probing/discussing in general (i.e., not just in the context of panpsychism or theories of consciousness).

Most scientists, including me, would agree with you that it isn't science and may well never be, but there are nevertheless serious/credentialed scientist who take panpsychism seriously and hope to find ways to make it and other ideas about the nature of consciousness somehow accessible to conventional scientific study.

Oh I have to thank you for linking that Wikipedia article as it is so horribly bad! It makes Panpsychism look much stupider and more hippie orientalist and full of retcons than the serious philosophy of consciousness ever possibly could!

You're quite welcome, but I am baffled that you thank me for a link to bad material rather than to higher quality information such as, say, Chalmers' paper. It makes it sound like you have already made your mind up that the idea is wrong (without any objective evidence, which as you mention may be impossible to obtain) and just want to hear about versions of it that are "easy targets", so to speak. That is a sure sign that you are not thinking scientifically about this topic, at least.

-Ww

but there are nevertheless serious/credentialed scientist who take panpsychism seriously

And the same statement can be made about telekinesis, polywater, eugenics and holistic "medicine".

It makes it sound like you have already made your mind up that the idea is wrong

Glad you picked upon that.

without any objective evidence

And that is exactly why.

Can we just drop this already? The dead horse has been beaten enough.

Can we just drop this already? The dead horse has been beaten enough.

OK, but my final comment is that concluding that something isn't science/scientific because it cannot be tested with objective evidence is perfectly reasonable Imo, and I generally agree. Concluding it is false because it cannot be tested is a non sequitur and an entirely different matter.

I also have one (genuine) question: Panpsychism came up because I (mistakenly) thought that was what you had in mind when you said something about single cell organisms experiencing pain. So, I'm curious. What did you mean? Is there some sort of idea or evidence for that? A link would be fine of course. The topic interests me for reasons having nothing to do with this thread.

-Ww

What did you mean? Is there some sort of idea or evidence for that?
Whats far more interesting is the measurable and testable questions around when an action occurs and when the intent or decision to act occurs.

That is to say did she decide to suck my cock before or after her lips made contact with it?

beating.jpg

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The stormtroopers make that image seriously weird! :confused::eek::ROFLMAO:

-Ww

It's really hard for me unless there's some hand action going on. Masturbating too much and not getting laid at all is my downfall lmao.